[RANKS] Week 20 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Tacky Jones, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

It's fucking RAPMUSIC.COM STORYTELLING/TOPICAL LEAGUE.

Shoulda told them if flow doesn't matter then they can catch the next train to poetry.com. That's where I post my POETRY, not my hip-hop inspired stories.

Never said it was everything, but it is important in this style of writing. To say that "flow has never been important in any genre," might be one of the most retarded things I've ever read about writing, and one thing I never expected to read on rapmusic.com.
    Jesus man, you have got to be like 15 years old. I've been in this league, and others, for longer than you knew of their existence probably, and have never once been accused of such immature nonsense.

Then you wanna come when the league is in one of its biggest lulls, throw hissy fits like people should listen to you or your some respectable writer, get the fuck outta here son.

Pay your dues and swallow your pride, then you can be a diva. Until then, shut the fuck up.

Shit I actually paid my dues and swallowed my pride for a long ass time and I don't even act like a pissy little bitch about this shit.

Edit:
    There is no way to take what you said out of context. You said flow never mattered in any genre of writing. How the fuck is it possible to take that out of context?
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

@jkeeper/pain

I can say with all honesty that I can care less how long you been here at RM. Does not interest me one bit. I will speak when I want as wil you and the others here.

RAPMUSIC.COM STORYTELLING/TOPICAL LEAGUE

This is how I interpret this. Rap music.com simply hosts/sponsors the Storytelling/Topical League and that's that. It is still a storytelling/Topical league, not lyric writing league or any other notion that best fits your ideals of verses in this forum. And when has rap/hip ever excluded storytelling?

Their are many camps of tough. Your tenor here does not finalize that, and if it did, I would simply not care otherwise.

you make big claims built on the concept that you paid some arbitrary dues of being at this site awhile.

Ill be impressed when I read something truly not mediocre from you. Until then, your just another wanna be.

That's all I have to say or will say.

Good day
    test
  3. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

And that's just like real life. I wasn't trying to say you CAN'T say shit, just saying that no one respects the shit you say, so you might as well not say it.

What the hell? When did I ever say, or even imply, storytelling was excluded?
    Big claims? I just said that I've been around and actually built a reputation for being a good writer. Most of the writer's here haven't even seen me at the top of my game. Maybe next, maybe the champ match, I'll try, but for now, I haven't really felt all that challenged.

I know that sounds arrogant, but when you go from facing people like Vern, Sacrifice, Pent, and the like week in and week out to battling guys like you or Black Atticus, motivation takes a hit.
    test
  4. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Umm..

Pain Is One Of The Greats EVER To Write For The RSTL.

There Is NO Disputing That

And To Think Otherwise and to also tag he as mediocre is mind blowing.

Coup, I’ve never had an issue with you (Still don’t) but you are

Acting like a donkey bro.
    test
  5. Coup d'état

Fair enough. I think we have gone as far as we can on this.

I hope one day soon we verse.
    test
  6. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Thanks man, I don't think I'm that good, but I'll take it, haha.
    test
  7. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I'm preparing to story so diabolical that it will defeat pain! bwahhahahahaha
    test
  8. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

^That's what I like to hear brother.
    He acts like Baron Mynd, minus the accomplishments.
    test
  9. Coup d'état

I got upset that I was being judged on the fact I did not post a topic to my verse and not the verse itself. Excuse me!
    test
  10. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Coup.

All You Had To Post Was

"Sorry Guys Not Sure How Or Why I Spaced It, But My Topic Is Addiction"

Also, Pain, Leave Mr Mind Out Of This ;-)
    test
  11. Coup d'état

The only person here I would like to shit on is Omega for him showing how shitty his true colors actually are. Other than that peace.

Jkeep, I'm interested in versing you this week-not out of spite or vengeance but out of competition. What do you say? Shad, TaC?
    test
  12. Coup d'état

You're right. I'm a sensitive person. I should of headed your advice and thought before speaking. It is what it is.
    test
  13. billy nomates.

billy nomates. rain cancels play.

Poetry.com is shit.
    test
  14. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

That's not really fair to Shad, but I'll do a little exhibition match against you on top of Shadow's match.
    test
  15. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I'm pretty sure i'd face Riot this week and Coup would face Pain in the contenders match anyways....as long as coup win
    test
  16. Coup d'état

Well, thats fine ^jkeep and shad. I assume that I will win; considering that I'm not deflowered like a bitch for not provided a topic.

Oman, gave me back my vote. SO that puts me 3-1 so far.

Pain should as well, considering what his vote casted said about the topic being the reason for his vote for Lpree.
    test
  17. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

everyone vote on the best verse of the week and don't be faggots like last week and only have one person vote
    test
  18. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Verse of the week = yours, Shadow.
    test
  19. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  20. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I'd advise those who haven't posted links of their votes to do so before tac closes crap
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.