[RANKS]Week 2 Rankings and Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abn0rmal

Abn0rmal Legend.txt

wHO IS sCENE1?
    test
  2. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

The fact that we got some decent guys in the league is significant in the voting... Guys who know what they're talkin bout give better advice in their votes, and are generally more aware of what constitutes a good text verse
    test
  3. TorrMup

TorrMup New Member

seriously.........I'm not tryin to beef wit anyone on this site cuz beefin on the internet is a joke, but Imma say it like this

The way I vote has nothing to do with me being new to this site......Hip Hop is my passion and I love it just as much if not more than all you niggaz. Just cuz I drop a different vote than other peeps doesnt Im better than you or you're better than me......so when peeps say shit like "I always vote different than TorrMup-- And I think there is a reason for that" is just straight ignorant.

Thats what voting is all about......to get different perspectives............I prefer comedy punches where as most cats on here are lookin for deep creative personals.........thats the way I am, so stop wit the hatin. Now lets all just try to learn from comments and improve our rhymes.........one
    test
  4. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

I don't care how much u love hip hop, your votes are reflective of your lack of experience in the text battle shit. Most cats here are lookin for somethin witty/creative because without fuckin audio, and being in person its different. There aint no pics to diss, so u gotta do more than throw out generic bullshit lines...
    test
  5. TorrMup

TorrMup New Member

thats what im sayin most of you cats look for creativity where as I look for humor. Not that I dont look for creativity but If someone drops a bar that makes me laugh rather than just sayin to my self "that was aight" Imma lean more to dude who made me laugh cuz it had an effect on me.

Battlin on the street is all about getting a reaction and if someone drops a bar that gives me a reaction it usually gets my vote.

But the fuckin point is not all votes are gunna be the same.....thats the whole point of voting.....people have different perspectives, If you dont like my opinion, then keep it to your self. thats it, im done.
    test
  6. ExodusIII

ExodusIII New Member

^^ word... and i've seen alotta cats be witty and funny... so it's not like it's either one or the other

i understand your point of view torr... and fair enough... people are gonna find different aspects of battling appealing... but there's just some times where you see cats voting against the grain and the shit aint even close... and you wonder how a person came to that conclusion... there are just some battles that even difference of opinion doesn't even come into play....

i think when you reach a certain level there are certain aspects of a verse that you come to appreciate... and that really comes through experience... like the way a person words a punch... to me... makes a huge difference to the overall effectiveness of a punch.. whereas some people don't seem to put as much weight on it...
    test
  7. TorrMup

TorrMup New Member

And I understand the point you're gettin at........... some battles are just blow outs, but some of those battles to me werent as lop sided as everyone mad em out to be. Anyway, I understand your point...............but we all just need to agree to disagree sometimes. one
    test
  8. ExodusIII

ExodusIII New Member

i went on a long ass rant... but yeah... agree to disagree sounds good to me....lol

at least we agree on something...lol

i feel like there should be corny ass music playing in teh background like at the end of a full house episode
    test
  9. TorrMup

TorrMup New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.