[RANKS]Week 18 matchups and lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

[​IMG]

CHAMPIONSHIP
    C. Nu'maaN 11-2
    2. nO gOoD! 5-1

CONTENDERSHIP
    3. -FaC3- 5-4
    4. .:pain:. 10-4

5. Eternalpath 1-2
    6. Got Life? 1-0

7. liquid`acid 3-8
    8. Lucifa 3-3

9. -Atreyu- 3-2
    10. Restproof 1-1

11. Rem Lynxis 1-1
    12. ShadowWarriorfs 5-8

13. DirtBoy69 0-1
    14. BaySick 0-1

15. Dolla Almighty 0-1
    16. Akira Son Bio 0-0

17. ErykahCaine 0-0
    18. Pharaohe Def 0-0
    19. L Dogg The King 0-0​
    test
  2. nO gOoD!

nO gOoD! Life Music :: Press Play

Ahhhh I had a feeling I would be facing Nu'maaN again. I hope the topics this week are good.This should be another good match between us. Good luck Nu'maaN.

:1_4_32:
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. nO gOoD!

are the topics chosen for this week?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

oh damn, i jus noticed this thread was up

ill post the threads when i wake up, im headed off to bed
    test
  5. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

g'luck Liq' .. my only real aim whilst competing is not to drop out of the top 10 .. so I will be seeking the win this week ..
    test
  6. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

Predictions:

CHAMPIONSHIP
    C. Nu'maaN 11-2
    2. nO gOoD! 5-1

should be good .. Nu' is on a roll and looking strong but NG definitely has the calibre to take this one .. a coin flip of sorts as both are good writers and it could even end a tie .. I'll take a punt on NG ..

CONTENDERSHIP
    3. -FaC3- 5-4
    4. .:pain:. 10-4

a match that is also hard to call here .. both writers are capable of winning but I think I'd place my bet on Pain to come out the victor in this one ..

5. Eternalpath 1-2
    6. Got Life? 1-0

Eternal seems determined to improve her writing and is hopefully taking comments on board regarding her verses .. however .. GL? is too experienced in this league to let this one slip IMO .. I predict a landslide victory in his favour ..

7. liquid`acid 3-8
    8. Lucifa 3-3

as said .. I don't want to fall from the top 10 and I like Scenarios so I will hopefully be able to take the win here .. but Liq' has a nice writing style that will give me stiff competition ..

9. -Atreyu- 3-2
    10. Restproof 1-1

this will come down to effort IMO .. both can seemingly half arse a verse but even then I feel Rest would come out on top and that's my prediction this week ..

11. Rem Lynxis 1-1
    12. ShadowWarriorfs 5-8

hmm .. very close on paper .. both have room for improvement and can be hit or miss .. Rem has the better mechanics on evidence whilst I think Shads has a bit more passion .. should be good and may well split voters .. my guess is a Shads win ..

13. DirtBoy69 0-1
    14. BaySick 0-1

erm .. I think BaySick has enough in his bag to pull out the win against Dirt who seems to lack a few aspects to his writing game to really compete higher up the league table ..

15. Dolla Almighty 0-1
    16. Akira Son Bio 0-0

who is Akira? .. hard to predict a battle with an unknown entity .. so I'll go with what I know and back Dolla ..

17. ErykahCaine 0-0
    18. Pharaohe Def 0-0
    19. L Dogg The King 0-0

potential to be an awesome 3-way .. possible BOTW .. good luck to all 3 of you as this will be a hard one to win if everyone involved comes full force .. really struggling to predict a winner tbh .. I'll stick a very small bet on Def ..
    test
  7. dee-black

dee-black New Member

howcomes i cant sign in for week 18?..
    test
  8. Dolla Almighty

Dolla Almighty Fuck your Feelings

i was gonna sign out but since im facing akira im staying 4 this week...

akira ur the same akira son bio from 411hype arent u? u hosted the cypher championships at 1 point if im not mistaken...

i was e-dollasign back then
    test
  9. nO gOoD!

for Got Life?,

please stop telling me to write using another type of rhyme scheme. Thats how I write, and people tend to recognize my style because of of that, everyone uses their own format when writing and thats my choice. It's a style I prefer to use, and quite honestly I'm so sick and tired of you telling me to stop using this style, that I would prefer to have you not even speak on my verses, and just give your vote to my opponent if thats how you feel. Because there is no need for you to mention how you dislike my rhyme scheme everytime you read one of my verses, its getting rather annoying. So please, just quit it.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

lol .. you get used to him NG .. you need to take his shit with a pinch of salt .. opinion is just that and everyone is entitled to theirs .. weigh up all the crit you get against the negative tone he gives all his crit and you'll see why you need pay no mind ..
    test
  11. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

topics topics topics .. get the topics up ..
    test
  12. Link Gash

Link Gash that ninja

While we're on the subject of Got Life?, I noticed he mentioned my verse needed more multies last week, and while I love to hear everyones opinion, I can't help but feel this was a mistake. Maybe he overlooked them while reading or something, but my verse was full of multiples. More so than any verse of his I've had the pleasure to read. This confused me more than any of the votes cast last week but I would sincerely like him to show me where my multies lacked last week, as others stated this was an area I shone in. This is not a put down, more a question, as I find the only was for me to improve is to be shown where I'm going wrong rather that just being told where my mistakes are. Thank you for your help in this matter, veteran.
    test
  13. Link Gash

Link Gash that ninja

It is indeed.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. -Fac3-

-Fac3- Will punch the shit out u

Pain, GL man.
    test
  15. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

yeah man good luck, i care more about feedback then wins so i can honestly say i hope you cop a win, but you gunna have to work a bit for it :p
    test
  16. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

New Rankings are done(i assumed Got Life will be in the No Show Shrine since he was the only one who had a no show victory)
    test
  17. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

for sure Liq' .. looking forward to a good'un ..

now where's the goddamnmuthafuckintopics?
    test
  18. Eternalpath

Eternalpath I am FEMALE!!!!

interesante
    test
  19. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

To you too, hermano...
    test
  20. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

My prediction = triple no-show.

None of the old school heads ever actually post a verse...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.