[RANKS]Week 17 matchups and lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

[​IMG]

CHAMPIONSHIP
    C. Nu'maaN 10-2
    2. MC Guttso 13-3

CONTENDERSHIP
    3. nO gOoD! 4-1
    4. Lucifa 3-2

5. -FaC3- 4-4
    6. -Atreyu- 3-1

7. Restproof 1-0
    8. Link Gash 1-0

9. Rem Lynxis 1-0
    10. Soull 2-1

11. .:pain:. 9-4
    12. ShadowWarriorfs 5-7

13. Eternalpath 0-2
    14. DirtBoy69 0-1

15. Got Life? 0-0
    16. BaySick 0-0

17. Cereal_Killer 0-0
    18. P.S. F.UCK YOU 0-0

test
  2. nO gOoD!

nO gOoD! Life Music :: Press Play

please ensure that my ranking reflects the following points please.

2x shutout wins = 30 points
    2 x win = 20 points
    3 weeks voting on all battles = 15 points
    1 x loss -10

55 points.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. -Fac3-

-Fac3- Will punch the shit out u

Dope week ahead...here is how I see it....

CHAMPIONSHIP
    C. Nu'maaN 10-2
    2. MC Guttso 13-3

What a championship match, two of the best in the league going at it here, no idea who to pick in this one...Very dope battle...

CONTENDERSHIP
    3. nO gOoD! 4-1
    4. Lucifa 3-2

Again, two of the best...I want to say No Good, but I really cannot choose here as this battle should be down to the wire...

5. -FaC3- 4-4
    6. -Atreyu- 3-1

Tought comp this week....gl Atreyu

7. Restproof 1-0
    8. Link Gash 1-0

Im going to go with Link here, but Rest is not to be taken lightly imo.

9. Rem Lynxis 1-0
    10. Soull 2-1

Soull wins this imo, but I am interested to see how Rem handles such tough compeition in this one.

12. ShadowWarriorfs 5-7

Man, it seems like Shadow never catches a break....I predict Pain, but could be an upset if Pain doesn't get his shit back on track...

13. Eternalpath 0-2
    14. DirtBoy69 0-1

I see EP getting her first win here, as long as she corrects a few things. Should be a cool battle to check out...

15. Got Life? 0-0
    16. BaySick 0-0

Not sure about this one, but I believe both have experience so I am loooking forward to seeing what these two can do...

17. Cereal_Killer 0-0
    18. P.S. F.UCK YOU 0-0

Yeah, no idea.

Dope matches this week..should be a good week providing everyone shows up...
    test
  4. nO gOoD!

ok this is my first time doing a prediction so I figured I'd offer my 2 cents.

CHAMPIONSHIP
    C. Nu'maaN 10-2
    2. MC Guttso 13-3

Wholly Shit!! this is going to be BOTW most definitely!! Very very hard to determine who will win this as both of these cats come crazy with it.. I'm not looking forward to voting on this. Nu'maaN has been writing pure flames on the last few verses as well as MC Guttso. I predict Nu'maaN wininng this by a hair, but if Guttso ups his multiesyllables this week, and comes a little harder (not that he hasn't ever dropped a weak verse) but last week some of his rhymes "ace" came across a little simplistic. So this should be a crazy dope battle. good luck to both.

CONTENDERSHIP
    3. nO gOoD! 4-1
    4. Lucifa 3-2

Good Luck Lucifa, expect a crazy verse from me, I have to really bring the heat this week.

5. -FaC3- 4-4
    6. -Atreyu- 3-1

I haven't read much from atreyu, but what I have seen is dope. this is going to also be an ill battle, if Fac3 comes correct I see him taking this one.

7. Restproof 1-0
    8. Link Gash 1-0

I am also going to say link on this, but from what I've seen from Rest as a new competitor, link will have some work ahead of him.

9. Rem Lynxis 1-0
    10. Soull 2-1
    I see soull taking this in a very good battle, as well Rem is decent, but I just think Soull has the edge here.

12. ShadowWarriorfs 5-7

Once again, shadow is facing a real tough opponent, I see Pain winning this, however Shadow could pull an upset if his lines are short and flow is on point.

13. Eternalpath 0-2
    14. DirtBoy69 0-1

Ep will win this if she gets on track with a longer verse this week.

15. Got Life? 0-0
    16. BaySick 0-0

Tough to call this one, I know GL can drop some decent verses, its been years since I read anything from Baysick, so I'll go with GL on this.

17. Cereal_Killer 0-0
    18. P.S. F.UCK YOU 0-0

uhhhh...
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

good shit

thanks for posting up the threads for me Nasty. is this a new thing? haha
    test
  6. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

where r the topics guys..
    test
  7. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

theyll be up tomorrow
    test
  8. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

well later today
    test
  9. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

test
  10. nO gOoD!

T.a.C, do you mods need ideas for the topics this week? I could post up some suggestions.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

Some good match-ups this week .. here's my predictions ..

CHAMPIONSHIP
    C. Nu'maaN 10-2
    2. MC Guttso 13-3

- should be good .. both have shown that they're no puch-over and whilst NU' is pretty new to me on the writing side he has impressed me with his consistency .. Gutts has improved by quite a margin since my last stint here a few months back and it's good to see him in a Champ match .. both can be creative and I think that's what this will come down to .. however edges the creativity aspect will take this .. my predicition is with Nu' to retain his crown until No Good or myself come and steal it ..

CONTENDERSHIP
    3. nO gOoD! 4-1
    4. Lucifa 3-2

- I see this one being better than our previous encounter .. I faced him in my 1st week back where I was rusty and not really sure whether I was going to stick the league out with any enthusiasm and he took a clear win .. I'm feeling I'm getting back in to the groove now so hopefully looking to make this one more competitive ..

5. -FaC3- 4-4
    6. -Atreyu- 3-1

- hmm .. well Atreyu is a doubt every week as to whether he'll even show .. very inconsistent with his verses IMO .. he can drop something decent but more often than not seems to be about average .. not over familiar with Fac3 but what I have read has shown he is capable of beating Atreyu .. could be close but I think Fac3 has it ..

7. Restproof 1-0
    8. Link Gash 1-0

- Nasty suffered terribly with his format last week and I hope he takes the crit on board to make this week a more streamlined read .. cos he's going to need to be giving a strong showing against Rest who has a lot of writing experience to fall back on .. both have a chance of beating each other but I feel Restproof edges this for me ..

9. Rem Lynxis 1-0
    10. Soull 2-1

- should be an interesting match-up .. Rem comes here every so often when Restproof signs up and has shown some strong writing ability in the past and last week's verse was good mechanically, just lacking depth in the content .. don't know much about Soull but have seen some sparks of hunger to improve and compete at the top here .. in the air for me but I think Rem just may have this one ..

12. ShadowWarriorfs 5-7

- yet another interesting match-up that sits on a knife edge .. Shads has crafted some cool verses lately and is able to give anyone a run for their money .. Pain definitely has the experience to carry out the win .. just needs to put that in to practice with a more coherent showing than of late and he can march up to the contendership at least .. I think Pain may just break one out this week and take this ..

13. Eternalpath 0-2
    14. DirtBoy69 0-1

- can't say I was overly impressed with last week's showings from both of these .. and that's all I know about each .. on that little evidence though I think I'd place my bet on Eternalpath ..

15. Got Life? 0-0
    16. BaySick 0-0

- Eugene's back to ruffle more feathers .. as much of a cunt as he can be in this forum .. I don't think his calibre can be underestimated .. he's not as hot as he thinks he is but he can certainly compete with anyone in the league atm .. and well .. he's not exactly up against the toughest comp this week in BaySick .. not that he's weaksauce, but just not efficient enough for me to really put a good run of results together to climb the table .. Got Life has this one ..

17. Cereal_Killer 0-0
    18. P.S. F.UCK YOU 0-0

- lol @ DaD's new name .. good to see both of these guys back competing in the RSTL and it should make for a good battle .. however .. it does depend on how each one is feeling as both seem to suffer when they're not really engaged with the league .. Cereal signed in then out then (obviously) back in again which suggests he's probably just dipping his toe in the RSTL water again and may not bring enough enthusiasm .. P.S. can be very creative at times and hopefully that hasn't changed .. could be a real good match-up or a real let down .. I think I'll edge a small bet on DaD here ..
    test
  12. nO gOoD!

Luc' I just wanted to say I meant absolutely no disrespect to you in my earlier comments about a shutout, I am fully aware that you can drop the skills, I guess this weeks results will all depend on the topics. Good luck to you this week bro.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

it's all good bro .. I took no offence .. I love your enthusiasm for the league .. wish I had more like you in when I was modding it ..
    test
  14. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

ha, i am wary of the competition that is headed up to the throne.

pain, nom, mcg, you or ng could easily snatch it off me ...

[turn] ...
    test
  15. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  16. P.S. F.UCK YOU

P.S. F.UCK YOU D.A.D

good 2 see some familiar faces in luci, pain, and big boy got life...

lets see if i still have it in english as ive been writing in spanglish as of late

gl 2 all
    test
  17. -Fac3-

Guess we will have to see what happens....
    test
  18. Link Gash

Link Gash that ninja

Chea!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. nomford

nomford New Member

no competition from me anymore bruv.
    test
  20. -Fac3-