[RANKS] Week 16 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Tacky Jones, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

lol...who would you have picked? you should insert yours in that thread
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Your wasn't bad...just the delivery needed some work...i liked the chance you took with it!
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

oman, that's how it is some weeks, that's the challenge, you need to learan how to step out of your comforte zone, broaden your experience and you'll be just fine.
    test
  4. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Hey thanks HC, youre a tough one to please. I was really afraid that this would look like avatar. Because after the verse was written I realized that. lol But I wrote it all with out thinking about it, though it was in my mind probably subliminally.

yes, of course I put effort into all my verses but I did not want to come across with the impression that I wanted to make this a grand one/verse. Just how it came.

thanks for your feed back. I felt my ending was weak too but enough to leave it a question as to what might happen ?

anyways, fuck it.
    test
  5. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

His reading comprehension shows no credibility considering he thought mine was a verse based around violence.

It's a fucking joke that the champ match has only garnered votes from two of the weakest writers in the league.
    test
  6. the omega man

the omega man so, it goes

I took no chance I just gave up :funny:

But i get what y'all saying....i came in this thinking it was gonna be cake...but to perform each week at the same caliber as the last is very difficult...I saw it from some of y'all on week 15 and from myself on week 16....this is definitely challenging.....you guys dont enough props in the world of literature

College classes should be teachin the RSTL
    test
  7. Coup d'état

@GL?^ yeah, and to me , sometimes it seems kats vote on a writers personality or a writers status and not the verse at hand. lol

I wish kats would vote just on the verse and nothing else. I get what you are saying dawg.

I saw the violence line that HC critiqued you for and actually your verse was not violent by any means...rather it was melancholy and pushed by a sorrow of sorts in narration if anything.
    test
  8. the omega man

sorry I didnt vote this week...but I did read everyones...i really didnt have time to break it down for y'all so I didnt want to give useless votes...I would have lost this week anyway because I would not have been able to vote....but i just wanted to tell y'all that y'all did a good fuckin job all of u

Except for LP
    test
  9. Coup d'état

I think that the rule should be that you have to vote on the Champion match. Even if you are in a lesser battle and lose by every vote you should still have to vote the Champ match just to have the privilege of versing the next week.

Just to give more credibility to the RSTL and especially the champ match.
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

idk, you're hard to call
    test
  11. Coup d'état

This makes no sense and I really want to know what you were trying to say here. Can you finish this thought please ?
    test
  12. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I'll be voting on the champ match by this evening
    test
  13. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

there's that then idiots like Priest will never get the connection of the reoccuring hell sequence in dante's inferno and the groundhog's day connection of this never ending sequence playing out. And there are plenty of vehicles throughout to bring that point across, but this stems back to what I told you via pm, I write for me, not for the soulja boy fanclub that this league has become.
    test
  14. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  15. Tacky Jones

ill vote shortly
    test
  16. Tacky Jones

i dropped the best vote in LP's battle
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

LoL. alright, i mean business this week, last week i wasn't being serious at all.. that verse i wrote wasn't supposed to be hurtful or nothing, so if tac felt hurt or something idk why he would obviously anyone in their right mind would know the sarcasm with that. any ways.
    next week, jack black is going to perform!

p.s. damn tac left a long response. LoL. like you didn't have to explain anything, all you did was make it more interesting! haha thanks! that's what the build up was for. and nigga's act like i ain't a team player..

i can take the fall at time to make other glorified in order to keep the entertainment rolling! haha..
    test
  18. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Next Topic picked
    test
  19. Tacky Jones

test
  20. the omega man

You guys dont get enough props
    test