[RANKS]Week 12 ranks & matchups.

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, Jul 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voodu

Voodu New Member

I can see where you are coming from criticize. However, why drop shitty lines or half ass just because you are ranked at like 51 or 52. If the reason is because the battle means nothing and you don't care if you take a loss because you will only drop like 2 spaces.. well, that makes no sense. I can understand wanting the dopest lines for the battles that are in like the Top 10 or Top 20.. but if you apply your method of thinking you may just keep losing.

The key is this, before you can drop a nice verse in the Top 10 or 20.. you actually have to get to the Top 10 or 20. That is all I am saying.
    test
  2. Eusich

Eusich the incredible.

i agree, it would have beaten maybe 65% or so of text rappers,
    especially here at RM, 2005-08 has been the age of newbie garbage..
    but it still stands that your verse can only competes with the upper echelon of newbie verses.
    test
  3. Eusich

Eusich the incredible.

ok, this has gone on too long, i will no longer respond to criticize..

in other news, go vote on my battle.
    test
  4. criticize

criticize New Member

I can see where you are coming from criticize. However, why drop shitty lines or half ass just because you are ranked at like 51 or 52. If the reason is because the battle means nothing and you don't care if you take a loss because you will only drop like 2 spaces.. well, that makes no sense. I can understand wanting the dopest lines for the battles that are in like the Top 10 or Top 20.. but if you apply your method of thinking you may just keep losing.

The key is this, before you can drop a nice verse in the Top 10 or 20.. you actually have to get to the Top 10 or 20. That is all I am saying.

you are of course 100% right.

truth be told, i am just a lazy fuck who drops 16 ok lines which is enough to win a battle 8-2 rather than trying hard and coming up with good lines to win 10-0. writing raps is a hobby of mine, but it is pretty far down the list of hobbies...and honestly, rap music and text in my opinion is not as dope as it once was, and sometimes i struggle for motivation to try, for me a loss is not such a bad thing because it gives me the spur to come harder, try harder and write better. obv far from the best way of looking at things, but it works for me.

that is probably the main reason i signed up to this league, to battle a whole heap of new guys i have never seen or heard of, where know one knows me and i have to prove myself, from scratch. hoping that spurs me on to write better, who knows if it will time will tell in a few weeks i guess.

note to all:
    about to post up my bars now, so please feel free to quote them in here and hate on me, because i dont think dude is showing, therefore not wasting any generals. good day.
    test
  5. criticize

criticize New Member

ok im posted.
    so on a serious note if dude doesnt show i would appreaciate some feedback, because i am still unsure of what is hot/not creative/old dope/whack on rammusic, and usualy their is a thin line between good and bad depending on different sites, anyway i would appreaciate it, and would def return the favour.
    test
  6. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

lmmfao@argument ahahahahahaha who the fuck says their having a argument online
    test
  7. criticize

criticize New Member

argument:

2. a discussion involving differing points of view;
    3. a process of reasoning; series of reasons:
    4. a statement, reason, or fact for or against a point:

or should we use a gimmicky name for something just coz its online? how about arguzmentz1223?
    i am off, goodnight my friend.
    test
  8. Voodu

Voodu New Member

shit. you don't want to start an arguzmentz1223 with me. i fucking rule at them.
    test
  9. criticize

criticize New Member

whats with the voters in this place?
    they quote my whackest bar as my best bar. fucking shit cunts.
    and say how 'you will be down the bottom with keith lettuce' is a good bar. and think that forming punchlines is being able to make a flip on HANCOCK. not only is that the easiest flip you have ever seen but the word play doesnt work ( im from a place where wordplay has to sound identical, after all it is wordplay if its not like this is doesnt work) han and hand..umm NO

i dont think i can deal with guys who dont know what a good text verse is, if this is the normal weak in and week out.

how you gonna say that my verse sounds newbish when your closer is "How you gon’ be in ANY league 7 wks. & not have 1 mag mention" no flip no meta4 no wordplay, just a shitty insult that you managed to rhyme, i know people that freestyle harder punches than that. ok i gota give it up to you that bar was a personal, too bad it sucked.
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^faggotry.

quit swaying idiot
    test
  11. criticize

criticize New Member

i dont care who the vote is for, just how the vote is presented.
    vote against me it doesnt phase me, just dont tell me my shittest bar is good, and that the other guys shit bars are dope.
    test
  12. The Night

The Night Richard McBeef

^shut up you pathetic loser.
    no one cares about the presentation of their votes to your horrid battle.
    quit.
    test
  13. Silentt L

Silentt L Registered Deity

Is there anyway to Devouch this criticize nigga?

his teary eye post are about to katrina the whole league. i cant swim.
    test
  14. criticize

criticize New Member

but seriously, people telling me my exchange rate line was good...NO. it was ok AT BEST. it was a filler line i put in to make the minimum, maybe you are blind and think that was my best bar whatever, but to tell me its good line, and kollisions keith lettuce line was good, you are fooling yourself nigga.

hey night why did you vote on my battle knowing that it wouldnt count? going out of your way to give us feedback like that, you are some newage form of a cool dude.
    test
  15. The Night

The Night Richard McBeef

you fucking said something about his winning percentage dropping 8 percent.
    What are you a fuckin dinker?
    test
  16. -=Blazin-Armor=-

-=Blazin-Armor=- New Member

Nobody cares about your little wackass battle between 2 wackass people.

the lines were all shitty. and you explained 1 punch in a paragraph. stfu. cuz torrmup would shut you out.
    test
  17. criticize

criticize New Member

and you explained 1 punch in a paragraph

look at the votes in these battles any of them check out sportsfan battle for a great example, tell me you dont think 50% of these voters are stupid as shit

why didnt you vote silenttiuos you took at all the time to read both verses and even my explanations, and yet you didnt vote? must of thought i won i bet ahahah.
    test
  18. The Night

The Night Richard McBeef

50% of them are stupid as shit...
    none of them are dumb enough to vote for you though.
    test
  19. criticize

criticize New Member

i thought that was going to be a clever response...man was i wrong.
    test
  20. The Night

The Night Richard McBeef

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.