[RANKS]Week 12 ranks & matchups.

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, Jul 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

lmfao i love it when niggas say "i has 100 lines for the match but only drop the wack ones cause i knew he wouldn't show...lmmfao knowin he wrote that shit serious as hell
    test
  2. Chrit

Chrit The Prodigy

He probably did write 40 lines...

...and posted the best 20.
    test
  3. Defcon_5

thatnigga couldn't write 40 lines in one night to save his life cause half of his shit would just be repeatin 2003 and the other half would be some street corner cypher bullshit
    test
  4. Eusich

Eusich the incredible.

correction,
    the first thing you should have done in grammar school is to learn how to spell and construct proper sentences.

the first thing you should do after failing at the above is to learn how to use spell check.
    test
  5. Eusich

Eusich the incredible.

the epitome of contradiction.
    test
  6. Defcon_5

where's the mag
    test
  7. criticize

criticize New Member

lol defcon, i got to give you props for making the belt match this week, you are seriously doing something right, to be able to win battles posting lines like this, not only is the rhyme a major fucking stretch it sucks.

u know ya fucked..shouldn't even have bothered showin up
    i'ma ironic spitter..see how the match was over from my opener

you shoulda stuck with the street cypher bullshit.

i really like this league, i start an argument here or there whilst im bored at work, and look at you all band together to fight a common enemy, i knew dickriding was up in the battles, seems in every part of the league it also resides.
    i find it pretty cute.

oh, eusich please point out the contradiction, i dont see how you quoting my verse clearly stating il only go 20 because i dont know if your gonna show, contradicts me saying i dropped my worst 20 bars, or contradictis that being my 2nd verse in 6 months...you lost me somewhere? or maybe you are just clueless.

magnus, i am not in the nba. like i said i suck at basketball, but by your logic i shouldnt know who is a good or bad basketball player, because first i have to focus on being a better basketball player myself. fuck outa here.
    i like the way your attempt to 'retort my novel' debates 1 of 4 points, and does it wrongly by twisting my argument to something completly opposite to justify your cause. not this time kid.
    test
  8. Silentt L

Silentt L Registered Deity

You....Suck.

if you need some study guides or more reference material let me know. im trying to make it simple tho
    test
  9. criticize

criticize New Member

'i find it pretty cute'
    test
  10. Defcon_5

lmmfao@critisize any of my lines when my worst one is better than his entire first weeks verse
    test
  11. criticize

criticize New Member

unlike you, i can at least say all my lines rhyme.
    i would hope you are writing better than me, my 2nd battle in 6 months and my first was 10 lines against a whack rhymer who i come less the half-assed against, and the 2nd i post the worst half of my lines against a guy who hasnt posted anywhere since the checkin in and has never battled before. while your writing for a contedenship match, can you spot the difference? if your werent better than mine your going to have major fucking problems in a couple of weeks.
    test
  12. Defcon_5

lmmfao nigga i'd fuckin destroy u...lol@better..don't ever insult me with such a close comparison ever again cause like i siad i'd fuckin destroy u...and don't use that first match in blah blah time shit as an excuse...if u were wack when u battled all the time what makes u think u'll be any different now
    test
  13. criticize

criticize New Member

ok what reference are you using to say i was whack when i battled all the time?
    just so we can make sure we are both on the same page, and not just making un educated guesses, to fit our argument.
    test
  14. Eusich

Eusich the incredible.

the contradiction was you believing that you possessed any talent in the realm of hip hop, or online texting for that matter.
    test
  15. Mic-illaH

Mic-illaH aka paisano

I thought criticize's verse had some good punches - they could have been worded better but some creative shit in there

but i dont want any part of this squabble...

but to 2nd Def - where's the mag?
    test
  16. Eusich

Eusich the incredible.

i wouldn't say it was terrible, and i have no personal vendetta with the guy,
    but it seems as though he enjoys picking fights with slick remarks and to say that he's been hip hop since before we were born or whatever faggotry he typed is absurd when his verse would only fair well against the upper echelon of RM newbies.

he's definitely not a poster boy for any kind of 'hip hop' that i'm aware of.
    test
  17. Voodu

Voodu New Member

I am pretty sure that after you read this post you will undoubtedly direct some kind of clever response my way. I just thought that I would point out something. I won't question whether or not you dropped your 2nd verse in 6 months. My point is that you said you posted your 20 worst lines against a guy who hadn't posted anywhere since checking in and has never battled before. My question is how can you validate that? If he has checked in and not posted yet, you can't really assume he is going to no show because he has already made a type of declaration that he intends on battling by checking in. Who gives a fuck if he hasn't posted anywhere else. Maybe he just came here to battle and not to chat shit with idiots who think they know absolutely everything. More to the point, if he has never battled before you have absolutely no clue as to whether he is shit, average, good or fucking awesome. Therefore, why would you post your "worst" lines when you have nothing to measure them against and you are totally unaware of the skill level of your opponent. He could be an alias of a well respected championship battler for all you know.

So, my conclusion is that you are either A) - extremely stupid.. B) - lying your ass off to make an excuse for a garbage verse.. or C) - all of the above.

You tell me.
    test
  18. Mic-illaH

Mic-illaH aka paisano

Agree w/ you Eusich - by the way dope verse -
    test
  19. Eusich

Eusich the incredible.

^the last 3 lines would have sufficed,
    but good stuff.
    test
  20. criticize

criticize New Member

ore to the point, if he has never battled before you have absolutely no clue as to whether he is shit, average, good or fucking awesome. Therefore, why would you post your "worst" lines when you have nothing to measure them against and you are totally unaware of the skill level of your opponent.

voodu....

firstly i come from a site where forming an alias is not really a done thing, sure it is a done thing from either A.) guys who have an average record and want to start from scratch thinking they can do better than their previous record now they have elevated or
    B.) people changing their names because their current name is to easy to play off and is losing them battles.
    it is not done from the dope writers.... after reading through the sign up threads on rm it is obv a different case, but i was unaware of this.

sure dude could have been a guy who only comes around to check in and then post, but most people will check back at the battle thread to see if their oppenant is around, esp after i requested a different bar amount to him.

BUT, i will tell you the main reason i posted the worst half of my lines, i sense'd dude wasnt going to make it i was right, but what if he did? did i really care? no. i dropped a verse i think (rightly or wrongly) was enough to beat 65% + of text rappers. i did not care about dropping some ground breaking shit, why? the battle did not mean fuck nothing. this was something like number 51 vs 52 in the rankings what happens if i lose? i move down to 54 who gives a fuck i have lost a week...nothing more. i care about battles that high in the ranking as much as you do even when i am involved. i dropped a verse i think could beat the majority, and in the end it wasnt needed.

i am up against kolllision this week, i also get the vibe he wont show, and i have peeped his verse last week, I DONT THINK I HAVE TO TRY THIS WEEK TO WIN EITHER. i will probably only drop a few nameplays and personals and save my good generals, i might add a throw away bar in their that i never planned on using in a legitmate battle just to fill up space, but thats as much as i will do.

why waste ideas and concepts in a battle than means nothing when i will be in the top 20 within a couple of weeks? i would much rather use them in a battle that actualy means something. more often than not im a lazy fuck i do enough to win. and leave the sick shit for the sick battles, that is all.

edit- sorry to my main man eusich, i forgot to spell check.
    by the way i do enjoy picking arguments 'with slick remarks' i basically browse forums whilst i play online poker which i do at a semi professional level, whilst waiting for a fish to enter the table or during the slow stage of sitngo's or mtt's, i am a big fan of an argument, it sucks that most of this place couldn't form an argument to get their moms bail.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.