[RANKS] Week 12 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

Give me a Y!!

:dunno:
    test
  2. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

^ youre one of those guys who do the YMCA at sporting events? goddamnit why didnt i know that before our battle?
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

do you not think that you can compare two seperate verses directed towards two seperate opponent's?

you do that in the rstl .. judge the verse on better imagery or punchlines or most quotables..
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

for example.. my match will possibly be a now show.. if theres another match no show.. my verse -vs- said person's verse. voter's can judge on which verse was better.. the personals would remain relevant b/c the verses are still aimed @ there match opponent.. but since they didn't show they can get judged still and feed back
    test
  5. Tacky Jones

we dont do that in the rstl. that hasnt been done since i took over over two years ago.
    test
  6. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

:scared:

On a side note, I think LP meant judging two verses quality, rather than acuwlly battling the other person. It'd have to be like an exhibition match, such would be gay... apologies to T.a.C for calling shit gay, I have nothing aganst queers

=)
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

it was just a thought.. but if no one likes it that's coo..
    test
  8. Tacky Jones

:funny:

good verse this week, bud. ready to see some goddamn votes. lol.
    test
  9. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

Word... I as really diggin yours, too. Woulda bbeen a good one n the day
    test
  10. Blue Bayonet

Blue Bayonet Member

I'll drop but is their any point?
    test
  11. Tacky Jones

cool. you no show. go away.
    test
  12. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

No... the point of your existence was to be a semen stain on your dads shorts. Maybe you should post, though; you're obviously a lucky guy.
    test
  13. Blue Bayonet

Blue Bayonet Member

T.A.C your an idiot to DQ me in a league struggling with 4 people... for'real, 'rather late than never' you should take that expression to heart with this league. We all know in reality if you don't DQ me I would easily take the W against breathless with that keyed verse rofll... now u fuck outta here lmao
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

actually.. regardless if theres 4 people or not in the league.. t.a.c. is doing it justice by implementing the rules.. then not. it's when the rules are bent people leave the league.

if it's one day late or a few hours then im sure he will give u a chance..

but if u neglect it completly he has to make a decision. just b/c u come whine after words doesnt mean he has to reverse he judgement..

next time just ask politely and if he say's no.. then just wait till next week
    test
  15. Blue Bayonet

Blue Bayonet Member

Actually you make a valid point. Although I'm also doing the league justice by dropping a verse so it don't go down as a 'no-show' I dropped a verse, surely whether to allow it or not is up to my opponent if I show up late? breathless accepted it, so props to him accepting it. T.a.c your battle is still open for votes so why not let the battle with breathless gain votes aswell so it goes down as a normal battle?
    test
  16. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

i'm very legitimate with stuff, i don't really care if i win or lose, in truth, i know i don't really battle well, it's completely not my style, but, it's something that's fun to do between real writing,
    test
  17. Tacky Jones

heres the thing dude. you checked in and were nowhere to be seen until the day after the deadline, where you complained about his verse being too whack for you to waste your time. the thread gets closed, but i reopen it for you. you say you'll key something up, but disappear and dont come back until the fuckin day the verse is due. almost three days late. why the fuck would i allow your verse to stand? you no showed. if you want to be in next week, hit the sign in thread.
    test
  18. Blue Bayonet

Blue Bayonet Member

^ that 'shit talk' was directed at breathless, I sent him a PM saying i apologize for the bitch move and he said that was fine (he accepted the late show before the PM) so where's the problem? I dropped my verse, yes it was majorly late but I dropped and it wouldn't happen next week... Im just saying Its causing no one harm to leave the battle open for votes as breathless also requested... He don't mind, I don't mind so since the battles are all open for votes as they stand now, what would be the point in closing one as a no-show?
    test
  19. Tacky Jones

alright. ima give you a pass this time. dont post 3 days late again. alright?
    test
  20. Blue Bayonet

Blue Bayonet Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.