[RANKS] Week 11 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Tacky Jones, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patrown

patrown student for life

... that goes without saying. but are you willing to?
    test
  2. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

A community mag makes more sense in RSTL; it's just too much for one person. I'd suggest rotating the sections; doing the recap seems daunting. Or breaking that up so no one is reviewing their own battle.
    test
  3. patrown

patrown student for life

if anybody wants instrumentals, I've got these..[​IMG]
    grab em off soulseek directly from me if you'd like. username "theheadschoice"
    client http://www.slsknet.org/slsk157NS13e.exe
    d/l page Soulseek
    (new client or I won't pop up)

If anybody can recommend some good producers, or LP's, I'd appreciate it.

edit: immortal technique\the instrumental passage, along with molemen #'s 6+7, are my personal favorites. I'd recommend them to anybody looking for inspiration.
    test
  4. patrown

patrown student for life

good call. I think two is still one short. ink's down for predictions and ill do whatever it takes to get the mag going again. but realistically I'm a fucking cornball. your ak's color along with a writing capacity few of us possess might help it go along. and if you're not willing to, that was a dick comment to make.
    test
  5. TheInkwell

TheInkwell New Member

shadow, want to write on the same topic for this upcoming champ match? just a thought. someone else can choose the topic to write on
    test
  6. TheInkwell

TheInkwell New Member

At the same time.. having more people involved means having to wait for more people to finish their portion.. so there needs to be a happy medium. I agree that three is a good number though. If you want me to handle another part as well, ill do it if thats all thats keeping a mag from going up
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.