[RANKS] Week 11 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Tacky Jones, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

:this:
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Some LBC heads moved up to Richmond, and girls and guys that my cousin and brother used to hang out with--and who I became acquainted with--swung from LBC to Richmond. So yeah I KNOW people in Richmond, but since most of them were/are in gangs and smoke and drink alot, they're not my peeps. We're cool friendly acquaintances, but we ain't close like that. I don't smoke, drink, or run in gangs.

Funny thing is? I met a few of these bruthas after I dropped this video. Some of their G's were offended that I was wearing alot of red while I was doing a exercise I call THE KIP UP-BROAD JUMP DRILL like I did in this video

ATACX GYM KIP UP BROAD JUMP.mpeg - YouTube

So the ganxtas--Crips from Twenties--stepped to me. I tried to chill them out and de-escalate. I walked away but they got hyped and their homeboy rushed me while their other homie tried to sneak me from the side. I countered with a technique called SWORD AND HAMMER. This is me showing the real way to do SWORD AND HAMMER, which is much different than the regular trash that most Kenpoists learn as Sword and Hammer:

ATACX GYM KENPO: SWORD AND HAMMER RADIUS R.D.L. PT.3 - YouTube

This is what most Kenpoists learn as Sword and Hammer, and you can see it's trash right off:

Kenpo Technique Sword and Hammer "Info Pod" - YouTube

I followed up by dropping the O.G.'s of two Richmond guys with my far more functional variant of a technique that Kenpo karateka call THE ELBOW SANDWICH:

THE ELBOW SANDWICH PT. 2 - YouTube

and that was that. 4 dudes down in about 4 seconds, or a little less. After that? Heads were cool with me...especially when they found out that I got guns too [ so nobody took it to the shootin realm when I told them that I've been shooting as long as I've done martial arts and showed them a few shooting tactics right there on the spot ].
    test
  3. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

fuck man. thats crazy.

my dads from richmond. my grandma still lives there. he told me in about a year span when he was around 20, 3 kids on his street that he knew from birth we're murdered. i remember being at her house, playing in the backyard and hearing guns going off. when we painted her house, we found hella shells in the wall. definitely makes me appreciate where i was raised, but i still like going there.
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

My boss was trying to sweet talk me into going to Prineville and said i could stay in Bend but the lack of black people in Prineville axed that for me
    test
  5. Brown Jesus

lmfao!! Yeah, Prineville is a hicktown...

:scared:

Really, though, a stay in Bend is worth it for a little work in Prineville. A lot of white girls to make up for the lack of Black males... unless you're into that kind of thing...

:homo:
    test
  6. Brown Jesus

[​IMG]

And the beer?
    test
  7. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

you're saying it like its a bad thing...:homo:
    test
  8. Brown Jesus

I know white girls love black dick, T.a.C, but control yourself.
    test
  9. Grimmster

Grimmster New Member

test
  10. TheInkwell

TheInkwell New Member

^ dies of laughter
    test
  11. Brown Jesus

lmao @ stability and order. RSTL has been doing alright for a while now. Very stable and orderly, except for one week of the month when T.a.C....

lol... sorry about the quote T.a.C

:scared:
    test
  12. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

lol yea i've heard
    test
  13. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

should've banned him
    test
  14. TheInkwell

TheInkwell New Member

My bad shadow, thought i posted the topic. With my verse. Fails
    test
  15. Brown Jesus

He didn't last long; he was over in AEH spamming.
    test
  16. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

no worries ink lol

Brown, i still haven't popped my ban cherry yet,
    test
  17. TheInkwell

TheInkwell New Member

hawhk: you're dead on about pointing out my lack of detail. that was intentional because i wanted it to add to the creepiness factor of the whole piece.. a childrens book about a kid killing everyone that just glosses through the murders like they're nothing. it was a risk i knowingly took and figured a couple people would dock me for it =p the character is not the grim reaper.. it's a normal child

did someone say they were going to do a mag for this week? not sure if i remembered that right..
    test
  18. patrown

patrown student for life

I.V.'s out so.. not too sure about the countdown. (esp. w/ less then 10 heads on it right now) He'll be down to throw up our articles, and if not available shadow's chill..
    not going solo tho. if you'd like to create an article or do the critiques, whichever you (or anyone) prefer(s), I'll contribute as well.
    test
  19. Brown Jesus

I think I can do better :funny:
    test
  20. TheInkwell

TheInkwell New Member

i'm down to do predictions if you guys won't bash me too hard for a shitty prediction article. because if my ncaa brackets are any indication... my foresight is terrible. someone's gonna have to do everything else though =p
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.