[RANKS] Week 10 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Tacky Jones, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

You can't just flip a switch and be an asshole. Don't disguise the fact that you're pms'ing and are actually a bitch nigga.

There can and will be only one bad guy here, now go sit in the corner and contemplate your life.
    test
  2. Murderous Keys

Murderous Keys All's well that ends

Nor are you a bad guy, Not even close.

LMAO @ "Bad Guys" on the net.

hahahahaha @ Each and everyone of you who partray or and act tough

on/over the net....still lmao.

Get serious guys.
    test
  3. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

okay, so what i think about the no show shit is, since they're getting feedback, they should be giving some as well. as it says in the rules to claim the win, you must still vote on 3 battles (and the vote Nu posted in nom's battle was complete bull shit, he wasnt the only one who does that but he was the one that popped into my head first). i think in order to get your win in the event of being no showed against you should still have to vote on 3 battles with the same standards for votes. if they dont, they dont get the win. they wont get a loss either though. itll go as a 0-0.

no good - i said you could post names of battles you voted on. "scrolls vs shogun" or some shit (first two to pop into my head). see what scrolls does. if you cant post the links, then do that shit. this is really getting out of hand. you're a mod of the league and supposed to set an example. you broke the rules, you shouldnt be wanting the rules bent so you get your win.

shogun - my mom made me do that shit when i was little, so that was enough of a threat to push me, lol

and the rest of you, you're all faggots.
    test
  4. nO gOoD!

nO gOoD! Life Music :: Press Play

shut the fuck up feels great.

I never said shit about you scrolls. My issue was clearly my dislike for the voting deductions, when its so double standardized. So why come in saying I'm cryin about it? Thats just asking for an earful.

I'm not trying to be an asshole. really.

but when people come and get all snide with the smart ass remarks, I'm gonna say something.

crying about it? no. I'll see you again... just wait.
    test
  5. Tacky Jones

lol, i'm so glad souled in/oneiric isnt here right now. he was the worst about butting in to shit.
    test
  6. nO gOoD!

I missed your loving personality.

prick.
    test
  7. nO gOoD!

I never asked for the rules to be bent. I should have read the rules. simple as that.

the voting thing is still gay as fuck. but whatever. I'll ensure every vote I make is noted and votes reflect such.

fuck
    test
  8. Scrolls-Oracle of Omen

Scrolls-Oracle of Omen *DBS*--*A.B.C*

No beef. I was just like, Wtf. U serious? I dunno. And yea, we will see each other again....for like the 11th time.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. nO gOoD!

I'll have my revenge, don't worry.

GL?, I can't remember you ever beating me in the league tbh. please refresh my memory.

riiiight. thats what I thought. If I'm correct I faced you only once last season before the finals and beat you. So yeah.
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

tbh, i dont think NG is crying at all. he could jus be like "fuck this league, i'm not going to show anymore, yadda yadda yadda"

it sucks the way he got this loss, especially since he had the win. the circumstances suck. but i think hes handling it rather well.
    test
  11. nO gOoD!

I wish there were archives available for last season. I wanna check the battles for more shit talking since I'm in the asshole type mood. Thanks to GL? he just brings out the best in people.

Aint that right Shrek?
    test
  12. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

mk, I actually fight professionally so I can back up my swagger nfp, but I'm moreso referring to the last 3-4 years that the awards have been done, I've been the most hated member of this league. In that span I've also been one of the most consistent and winningest writers.

ng, quit pm'ing me like we're friends...for someone claiming to read you certainly don't get the fact that I don't care for your pms. And we've never battled because you've never really had the talent to hang in the RSTL until present day where outside of less than a handful of writers this place is a shit show.

on a side note: you niggas need busier lives...I don't even have time to respond before you homos are off prancing about daisies and unicorns while mean mugging.
    test
  13. Murderous Keys

It is what it is...

...I Know Shadow won against TaC and that was for a shot at the title..

and Shad forgot to post Votes and was also penalized and lost his shot

...at the champoinship...

Yes, It Sucks for nG, I'd be furious as-well, but he's partial to blame.

...Again it is what it is, stop the bickering..before I penis whip

each and every last one of you's.

and...yes homo, I don't give a shit.

:)
    test
  14. Scrolls-Oracle of Omen

Oh snap....

*grabs popcorn*
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  15. nO gOoD!

winningest? fuckin stellar.
    test
  16. Scrolls-Oracle of Omen

I'd like that.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. nO gOoD!

obviously Got Life had a brain failure when last season I faired quite well,for the time I was able to find the time to drop verses from a warzone.,beating some of the better writers in the league. ummm, pain, ErykahCaine and I believe numaan was a very close match. But selective memory has its advantages I suppose.
    test
  18. Murderous Keys

Fight Professionally? and, so...I aswell was into Organized fighting for awhile too, what the fuck does that have to do with anything? and if it does, if anything it shows you Discipline and to NOT be a dick and the fact that is sounds like you are taking pride in being the "most hated" is quite pathetic..

...I No longer beef with people but I will speak my mind and a
    "pssing/dick size" contest over the net is...well you know.

..****us I'm a 220 pound black guy, so you know who will win that contest.

:)
    test
  19. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

It was a bummer tbh but meh...all fun and games for me tbh
    test
  20. Tacky Jones

was it against me?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.