[RANKS] Week 10 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Tacky Jones, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nO gOoD!

nO gOoD! Life Music :: Press Play

being sloppy? fuck outta here with sloppy. where does sloppy have anything to do with this issue? it doesn't. Rules are rules yes, but 2 points for not posting links? cmon. Lazy, that could be called sure. but sloppy for not posting the links? no.

and to justify tossing an L because the votes weren't in. that I don't agree with.

either way. I don't agree with that portion of the rules. which I should have paid closer attention to.

yes I'm a cunt. I'm known to be that from time to time.
    test
  2. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

NG, do you wanna be out this week or do you plan on showing?
    test
  3. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Everyone should be docked points for sleeping on my verse last week. Not one reply u huckleberries.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. Tacky Jones

It was dope. There, now I'm not a huckleberry
    test
  5. nO gOoD!

I'll show, because I can't be cuntish like that as a mod, and I don't feel its a good example.

I'm fuckin pissed though that I lost 2 points. I feel there should be another method for dealing with issues like that, because I did take the effort to vote in each battle. I think the issue could have been resolved different. I don't think that constitues a 2 point deduction when some people aren't voting at all when they get no showed and they still get a win. its very double standard-ish. looking at the rules I see no where that it states that 2 points is the amount to be deducted for votes not being shown.

I don't wanna comment any further. the rules are flawed plain and simple.

all I can say is if I ever get no showed, I'm voting like garbage and I better still get the fuckin win.

and GL? you're my boy and all, I got no issues with your comment. I do look forward to battling you I must admit ;)
    test
  6. Tacky Jones

You're deducted one point per vote not posted
    test
  7. Murderous Keys

Murderous Keys All's well that ends

You'll bounce back nG.
    test
  8. nO gOoD!

shouldn't I be deducted like 7 points then. Since I didnt' post any of my votes? just seems inconsistant etc. or is 2 point deduction the max?
    test
  9. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

that's dumb seeing as the points are the only thing that matter in this league when it comes down to the tournament...no show wins are worth half the points of a win so to get the full 10 points...u have to vote on all battles..I deduct point from non voters. There isn't much we can do with non voters that is beyond the rules

let's say both people show...one votes on all and the other doesn't vote at all...the non voter wins 8-0. the min req. is 5 votes...so after deductions, he still wins 3-0....doesn't really make much difference...this league is based on voting but we can only go so far to enforce voting. If there are 8 matches..and people only vote on 5...we can't penalize them for not voting on all because that isn't in the rules...Extra voting is just encouraged...it's one of those things that "it's the best thing right now"
    test
  10. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

T.a.C. Can i be responsible for closing the matches monday night and tallying votes?
    test
  11. nO gOoD!

all good.. just don't expect quality votes from no show winners.

I won't be posting links to my battles either. I'm just gonna say "voted on all" or "voted on 5 matches"
    test
  12. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

better yet...i'll update the threads on monday night around 8pm EST with the updated vote tally's for t.a.c so it'll be easier for my nigga t.a.c.ky
    test
  13. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

you actually have to say which ones u voted on
    test
  14. Tacky Jones

I'd love that shadow lol.
    I'll explain my point on no shows when I get home. Don't feel like it on my itouch.

NG - you're required to vote on 5. There wasn't 5 to vote on, so you were deducted 4. Feedback for no shows is strictly towards the points rankngs. Not the battle ranks.
    test
  15. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

you didn't even vote on all the battles so you shouldn't have even been advanced you duck billed platypus cunt.
    test
  16. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

T.a.C. I'll take care of that for you,

Lol @ duck billed platypus cunt
    test
  17. nO gOoD!

tac stated in another thread that you don't have to post links. that me saying I voted on all would suffice. See thats my whole gripe. the inconsistancy around the voting topic.

no worries I'll either vote properly and post votes, or I'll no show or sign out. who knows. lets just drop this whole topic, it's pissin me off already.

GL? I appreciate your candid honesty, which is why I enjoy your presence in the league. Which is something I'm going to adopt as of now. Because I'm just in the mood to be an asshole after a gay loss like last week.
    test
  18. Tacky Jones

That isn't what I said
    test
  19. Scrolls-Oracle of Omen

Scrolls-Oracle of Omen *DBS*--*A.B.C*

Give him the win, before this fuckin thread goes 50 pages with him crying in it.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  20. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

I don't care, advance them both. Just makes my lack of effort appear more amusing when I beat the pants off of both them bitches.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.