[RANKS] Week 10 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Tacky Jones, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

Oh and Sho...I get that you need to vote for your crew mate and all, but here's a little something for you to reply back to that bullshit excuse of a nit picking vote.

Swine was used not just for the rhyme aspect but because from a biblical refrence that was considered the dirtiest animal. If you'll notice (as you claim you understood the verse) it stems from a religious backdrop. Not to mention it's hilarious when someone is nit picking about my wording when they have an endless array of grammatical issues in their vote, not to mention their writing. My point here being you're a hypocrite. Just go in and say "voting for sho cause we're crew and suck each other off and I'll be like...ok cool, I expected nothing less." Anyway, back to your excuse of a vote. You then proceeded to quote another segment of my verse not giving any actual feedback on it. Apparently your gripes with my writing are that they are poetically appealing, mechanically on point, and structured nicely? And since you were so wow'd by scroll's multies...care to give me an example of his multies that were just so "WOW" worthy so that I can learn and "one day become one of the champs in this league..."

lulz.
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

damn nigga let niggas vote and stop crying about shit, your a annoying!
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

niggas mad because i wasnt afraid to vote for who i felt more this week

got of the crack man!
    test
  4. Scrolls-Oracle of Omen

Scrolls-Oracle of Omen *DBS*--*A.B.C*

Lol, why u cry every vote for me? Only reason u got ne votes is cause everyone in this league wants 5o suck ur dick. They all dickride u for no reason. Blah, fuck this league.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Scrolls that's BS. i voted fairly....everyone stop whining
    test
  6. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

cry less homie.

I came into the battle down 3-0 and still dropped you.

I don't care who people vote for, but if you give me some bullshit reason, I'll call you on it.

I also don't think shogun even read half off the battles judging by his votes and how they came in such rapid succession.
    test
  7. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

dick move scrolls....there were no hate votes in the voting yet you want to sign out because you are losing and not even losing by much.

Everyone gave good feedback and voted fairly. seriously?!?!? lame
    test
  8. Scrolls-Oracle of Omen

Sorry cuz. That's not what me, mk and Sho think.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. Scrolls-Oracle of Omen

Not even bout the voting. Everyone kisses his ass when all he does is attack people.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

if you believe you have been hate voted, then pm a mod and we'll look into it. I have absolutely no idea how you three think t.a.c. myself and NG have hate voted on any of you, for starters. Then you claim that Nu', Nom and GL are hate voting on you guys? Yet instead of questioning anyone's reasoning, you complain. I've read the votes and i didn't see anything that would come across of 'hate'. Most of the people in the league have no issues with any of you guys and have no reason to hate on any of your verses. smh
    test
  11. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

who cares about what GL says. You seriously are letting him get under your skin that much?
    test
  12. ShogunCrosse

ShogunCrosse The Fuckin' Good Guy...

Its ok pumpkin...You can wipe the tears...Im an honest guy...I dont like you, i dont like anyone who does like you cause how the hell could that ever happen based off your egotistically, and maniacal comments...You're a joke by spending so much time citicizing yet you claim you are so smart, and have some many degrees already that youve decisded to go for another...wow...how you find time to write and think up such shit? And not get banned for all the dumbshit you swamp this place with?! shit...lmfao...I can care shit what you gotta say, or your opinions bout me cause you wanna cry over some vote in a match on rapmusic.com...lmfao...I gotta life..im havin fun....go crack on someones writing who actually gives a fuck what your fat, phony ass has to say....you're literally a thinck-headed idiot who apparently has no life outside of your computer, and inside your own head...ya egotistical chunky fuckin charlie brown on steroids, wanna be writin, learning channel watchin, dick humpin, chump faggot....

And that will be all the time ill have for you today, stay tuned next week on an all new "Sho's show of giving a shit about GL's pity parties"...
    test
  13. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

lol I know I was in the RSTL during the time you posted it lol..
    test
  14. ShogunCrosse

Dont say we till "we" others actuall say somethin to you...cuz i aint say shit...my beef (well...weekly broadcast of beef ;) lol for when i wanna laugh a bit to make this shit less boring...) is allllllwith GL...never liked him...he's like the white, inflated head version of Kanye West in the RSTL
    test
  15. ShogunCrosse

It just seems as if all you Talor Swifts are lettin it be cool....hmmm.....
    test
  16. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

Actually Scrolls had a really good verse thunny... & the fact he posted first gave you a hell of a standard to match.. I couldn't vote(Appearently my votes don't count yet or something :dunno:) but that match was better then the Champ Match...
    test
  17. nO gOoD!

nO gOoD! Life Music :: Press Play

I just blaze the erbs,'drop my verses and carry on.. I only get all cranky n shit cause I can't read the voting rules... Like fuck, I'm a soldier in the army, be glad a muhfucka like me can even read at all. Lmao

That's how I roll crigga
    test
  18. nO gOoD!

test
  19. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

What?
    test
  20. nO gOoD!

That's right I said crigga