[RANKS] Tournament Round 2 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Tacky Jones, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

If you at least went the "JESUS DID IT ALL" argument it would hold weight. Saying there's no evidence is a down right lie and completely ignorent. Many many scientific groups and such have accepted it as being true, and you quoting bible verses isn't proof. I'd explain, but it'd be easier just to link to this video:

Just because YOU can't explain in, doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.
    test
  2. fairydance2000

fairydance2000 don't wait, Procrastinate

shadow, its all good checked the rules i guess they are the same for the tourny.

one quick question to all the religious followers. why wont god heal amputees?
    test
  3. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

cause no one cares about your limbless whore of a mother fairy.
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

If u want a religious reasoning..Religion states that there will be a time when people will be healed. Just not now..
    test
  5. Got Life?

plus if there were no dead babies, there would be no dead baby jokes...
    test
  6. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

You can't prove evolution. It never happened. Yet, you think you are wise and intelligent believing this new age religion like a fool. I suggest you do some study about the agendas around you designed to make you a thoughtless, obedient drone who believes anything "they" tell you. It is dangerous. You are part of the problem if you believe in this nonsense. You are the means of their planned end. This will probably go over your head:

That video is nothing but bad interpretation and propaganda. Using DNA as evidence, or proof, for evolution is not a strong argument. Whether it be spins and twist in interpretation of mitochondrial DNA or fused chromosomes. IT is all baloney. It can easily be said and used to support a creator; in fact the more you study DNA one finds it becomes increasingly evident how impossible evolution really is. Modifying DNA via mutation can never produce new genetic information to drive upward evolution. It has never been observed, never will be. Interpreting 'fused chromosomes', and mitochondrial DNA sequences proves nothing for evolution.

I thought it was comical that he said that just because 98% of the scientist believe it, it must be FACT. 15 years ago, if I was in Soviet Russia and I taught capitalism was a better system than communism I would be exiled to Siberia. The institutions in America will not teach anything else. Scientist have to teach evolution or they will suffer prosecution and most who do lose their jobs. That is why the "majority" believe evolution. There are thousands of real scientist that know evolution is a hoax. Evolution is not a proven fact. The "majority" used to teach the earth was flat, the "majority" taught for 2,000 years that if you drop two objects from the same height the bigger one would fall at a faster rate, all else equal.

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some prosfessing have erred concerning the faith.
    -I Timothy 6:20-21

The only place evolution happens is in the mind and in computer simulations or in text books filled with proven lies.

The most frequently cited example of DNA commonality is the human/chimpanzee "similarity," noting that chimpanzees have more than 90% of their DNA the same as humans. This is hardly surprising, however, considering the many physiological resemblances between people and chimpanzees. Why shouldn't they have similar DNA structures in comparison, say, to the DNA differences between men and spiders?

Similarities—whether of DNA, anatomy, embryonic development, or anything else—are better explained in terms of creation by a common Designer than by evolutionary relationship. The great differences between organisms are of greater significance than the similarities, and evolutionism has no explanation for these if they all are assumed to have had the same ancestor. How could these great gaps between kinds ever arise at all, by any natural process?

The apparently small differences between human and chimpanzee DNA obviously produce very great differences in their respective anatomies, intelligence, etc. The superficial similarities between all apes and human beings are nothing compared to the differences in any practical or observable sense.

Nevertheless, evolutionists, having largely become disenchanted with the fossil record as a witness for evolution because of the ubiquitous gaps where there should be transitions, recently have been promoting DNA and other genetic evidence as proof of evolution. However, this is often inconsistent with, not only the fossil record, but also with the comparative morphology of the creatures. Commenting on a few of the numerous anomalous results in the genetic story, Dr. Roger Lewin summarizes the situation thus, as noted in Part I of this series:

The overall effect is that molecular phylogenetics is by no means as straightforward as its pioneers believed. . . . The Byzantine dynamics of genome change has many other consequences for molecular phylogenetics, including the fact that different genes tell different stories. Lewin mentions just a few typical contradictions yielded by this type of evidence in relation to more traditional Darwinian "proofs."​

The elephant shrew, consigned by traditional analysis to the order insectivores . . . is in fact more closely related to . . . the true elephant. Cows are more closely related to dolphins than they are to horses. The duckbilled platypus . . . is on equal evolutionary footing with . . . kangaroos and koalas. There are many even more bizarre comparisons yielded by this approach.

The abundance of so-called "junk DNA" in the genetic code also has been offered as a special type of evidence for evolution, especially those genes which they think have experienced mutations, sometimes called "pseudogenes." However, evidence is accumulating *****ly today that these supposedly useless genes do actually perform useful functions.

Enough genes have already been uncovered in the genetic midden to show that what was once thought to be waste is definitely being transmitted into scientific code.

It is thus wrong to decide that junk DNA, even the so-called "pseudogenes," have no function. That is merely an admission of ignorance and an object for fruitful research. Like the so-called "vestigial organs" in man, once considered as evidence of evolution but now all known to have specific uses, so the junk DNA and pseudogenes most probably are specifically useful to the organism, whether or not those uses have yet been discovered by scientists.

At the very best this type of evidence is strictly circumstantial and can be explained just as well in terms of primeval creation supplemented in some cases by later deterioration, just as expected in the creation model.

Did you know I was a staunch evolutionist just a year ago ? However, I woke up.

What else do you got ?

Sir Arthur Keith (evolution and ethics) wrote

“The conclusion I have come to is this: the law of Christ is incompatible with the law of evolution, nay, the two laws are at war with each other. He also wrote; “Evolution is unproved and improvable. We believe it because the only alternative is special creation, and that is unthinkable.”
    test
  7. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Evolution is unproven, unlike the bible which is backed up by the bible and that's it? Fuck out of here. I took the time to read the first 3 paragraphs and decided teh loss of brain cells I'd get from reading the rest would not be worth it.
    test
  8. Coup d'état

Evolution is the NWO-humanist Religion. Dark days are coming with this mystic religion. It is preparing the cattle (public) for their future enslavement. Evolution is important foundations of this thought system. When they wanted to bring communism into Russia they did not first teach it. They first taught evolution.

They are teaching it here in the US. Why ? You have no idea brother.

The Bible has NEVER been scientifically proven false. NOT ONCE. The bible is backed by real science. Evolution is not science.

You are a lazy person, who feeds off what the social engineers serve up. It is no surprise to me that you did not read it. Go back to sleep, the government loves you, they have your best interest at heart. Go watch TV and forget about reality. Go back to sleep now.
    test
  9. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Quite frankly I'm confused on whether you're a troll or actually believe you rambling you type. Either way, I'm out.
    test
  10. Coup d'état

I assure you that I am being straight up with you. I tell you the truth, I am not trolling you. I know, it is very trollish and crazy to walk in the truth and according to the captives and according to the brainwashed mass; it seems very alien to actually think in proper prospective. After all, from the cradle to the grave most of us have been indoctrinated to be thoughtless parasites who confess proudly that we came from nothing by chance. We are so ready to give up our God given rights to the conspirators in the name of SAFETY and protection from imaginary enemies such as terrorism. What a joke! Wake up. PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION.

You are out ? But you will never be free under the mind control you are placed in. It is subtle and it is spiritually killing you.

I pray you seek truth. Because if you really are honest in your search it will come to you. Good luck brother Mrjdm988. The time is nigh. Start asking questions.

If any of you want to list more 'facts' and rhetoric of evolution, list them now. I will show you truth. This is my burden.
    test
  11. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

ffs guys..
    test
  12. Got Life?

seriously though, coup should be banned from this forum for being a pious and zealous faggot.
    test
  13. Coup d'état

You are a Sodomite. By the sad nature of your low self esteem and by your desperate need to inflate a delusional ego you insult other members of this league continually as if it actually brings you any positive attributes. You are a fool.

You recycle old material week in and week out, presenting it as new in hopes of what...earning respect ? You only look like a child and the only thing you've earned around here is the label of an effeminate. Fairydance2000 is more of a man than you.

This of course begs the question as to why are you here ? Writing is not the reason. A hobby doesn't make sense. You fail to get along with others. Is it some sick homosexual need to be praised by real writers ? Or the fact that you still suck from a womans tit ? Wean off there buddy and leave the nest.

So, do you really think that your opinion here matters ? You have no clout. Leave the important decisions for the men. Go lift some weights and continue to appeal to the conditioning aimed at women and leave banning to the Mods.
    test
  14. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

A Sodomite?
    test
  15. Got Life?

I just skip right over his posts. Kid is a ferret.
    test
  16. fairydance2000

fairydance2000 don't wait, Procrastinate

well i see no shows are still a big part of the tourny. lol.
    test
  17. Got Life?

So left we have

Tac
    Shadow
    Coup
    Me
    Fairy
    Vern
    Nom
    Mrjdm
    Muti
    Nu

So Tac gets Nu, Shadow gets Muti, Coup gets Mrjdm, I get Nom, and Fairy gets Vern
    test
  18. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

^^^sounds about right...
    test
  19. billy nomates.

billy nomates. rain cancels play.

so nu and vern get a bye round. brilliant.
    test
  20. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.