[RANKS] Tournament Round 2 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Tacky Jones, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Brother Got Life ? yes I do and here is why,

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of Soul and Spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
    -Hebrews 4:15

The words of the Lord are pure words: as sliver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times
    -Psalm 12:6

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds);
    -II Corinthians 10:3-4

The King James Bible was inspired by God.
    test
  2. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

i still am not reading this crap.

side note: anyone know if riot has been carted off to rehab yet or if he's gonna show?
    test
  3. Coup d'état

test
  4. Got Life?

Riot is as likely to show this week as God is to existing
    test
  5. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

shoulda left it as it was.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

LOL I felt bad though. What I said was how I feel, but I thought I was a little excessive about it. Better deleted for the better. What did you think ?

Oh, Nu'mannN and I have granted one another extensions this week, be not surprised if we post on Saturday. Good luck Nu, I will need it more than you this week. Peace, love and all things through Jesus Christ. Amen.
    test
  7. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Coup, do you mind not shoving religion into anything? because to be honest most of us couldn't care less about your beliefs and would prefer not to have you try to force them onto us.
    test
  8. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

tbh it would bug me if he was coming out of nowhere with it. im not religious at all. but GL? keeps provoking him, so i understand why he's defending what he believes in.
    test
  9. Coup d'état

How am I "shoving" or forcing the truth into everything ? Give some examples to back up what you are saying. Are you speaking for yourself or are you speaking for everybody ? How can you know what "most of us" care about, honestly ?

Two things are certain in life and you will keep two appointments:

1. You will die
    2. You will stand before God

Speaking about Jesus is not shoving anything anywhere. You are brainwashed into this type of mentality that limit the thoughts of your mind to simple humanist view points and rhetoric. It is really restrictive and the bottom line is your future enslavement brought in subtly via the NWO. Coming to a city near you; that's the end game for the deceived. I bet you have no idea about that either...Let me ask you something: Do you believe in Evolution ?

If you do not like what I have to say, then ignore me. If I want to quote Scripture for your benefit I will. I do this to open the eyes of your heart. You have no idea the agenda swirling about you, and maybe you are caught up in it, for it is mass deception.

Deception is believing what is false to be true. And believing what is true to be false. You may be deceived, many are. Thus, we know that the "majority" opinion is worth nothing.
    test
  10. Got Life?

Pious homos like Coup have been trying to force their silly ideals upon people for echelons.

The kid just can't come to terms that there's no man in the clouds so his prayers stay unanswered because he's a bag of shit and not because god works in mysterious ways.
    test
  11. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I consider making massive posts about god and stating his existance as fact with no proof forcing your beliefs on people. Yes I believe in evolution.
    test
  12. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

echelon is not a period of time
    test
  13. Muti

Muti I just write

hey Coup...I do believe in Jesus so we are the minority!!

One thing i do know is you can't share with everyone because you get re-actions like Got Life and Mrjdm

It also says in the Word we shoudl not argue with a fool.. Not saying GL is a fool or Mrjdm... Just quoting the word.. we are all children of God...but we are believers and non-believers...

Mrjdm he only made those posts because of GOT LIFE responding and saying things to him about it. Also he was only speaking to Got life not you...you just decided to read those posts as well. if you know the Word if you believe without understanding you are blessed more then ever.

You want proof... how about hitting a tree at 60 mphs..and white angelic protection covered me...no injuries.. Thats GOD!... Thats Jesus...that is Him protecting His own..

if you really read the Word...its just about being safe in all we do and loving everyone instead of arguing and fighting. We are suppose to share our testimonies with those who will listen... if you don't listen then thats your choice..

God bless those who believe and I pray for those who don't..
    test
  14. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

No, that's a good car safety rating. No, Coup wasn't talking to me, in the same way nobody was talking to you, so why bring it up? Sorry, but again this is just forcing beliefs on people. It's not discussing gods existance, it's you going "god exists, deal with it". I'd lack you to back it up with proof or stop posting in that way.
    test
  15. Got Life?

I believe in Jesus, he mows my lawn bi weekly.
    test
  16. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I know a girl called Mary who I'm pretty sure is a virgin. If I bang her and get her pregnant

Am I then god?
    test
  17. Coup d'état

Mrjdm998 where is proof or evidence for Evolution ? Trust me there is none. Evolution is every bit as religious as Christianity. Bring up the rhetoric of evolution and I will gladly show you how it is all baloney. You believe in the beginning dirt...I believe in the beginning God. What you do not know is why evolution is taught, its agenda and goals for humanity. You are willingly ignorant of this.

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
    -Psalm 14:1

Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. Answer a fool according to his folly; lest he be wise in his own conceit.
    -Proverbs 26:4-5

The truth is unbending, it is unyielding, it is exclusive. The truth of God is offensive to those who wish to remain in sin. God has not left Himself without witness--His word is the Holy Bible (Authorized King James Bible of 1611).

Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angles
    -Mark 8:38
    test
  18. Muti

Muti I just write

Mrjdm

yu are correct nobody was talking to me, just as nobody was talking to you. so I guess we both jumped in when neither was talked to. I'll leave it at that! Peace!
    test
  19. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

hataz gonna hate
    test
  20. Got Life?

religious people gonna be blind to reality.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.