[RANKS] Tournament Round 2 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Tacky Jones, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billy nomates.

billy nomates. rain cancels play.

i would never.
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

got my eye on you still

mad homo
    test
  3. billy nomates.

i just have one of those faces.
    test
  4. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

Who is breath and is ghost writing illegal?

rules don't say so.
    test
  5. billy nomates.

lucifa was meant to ghost write for me once. then he forgot. so i no showed.
    test
  6. Got Life?

lmao.

i ghost wrote for inf once and he still no showed.

riddle me that?
    test
  7. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

what is this nonsense of ghostwritery? tomfoolery, ery...and why'd i get -3 votes?
    test
  8. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

you get docked for not voting/posting links
    test
  9. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

I want to apologize because I did not vote last week. I'll make sure to give some thoughtful feedback this week. Good luck in the tournament everyone. Great battle Breathless, I consider myself very lucky to have beat you.

Who wants to know about End Times ? Ready ye for our Lords coming. There will be no "secret" rapture, you will all face tribulations of the coming age along with the Gentiles. Get ready. Call on the Lord, I beseech ye.

Signs of the end of this age
    Matthew Chapter 24​

AND Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 ¶ And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16 Then let them which be in Judæa flee into the mountains: 17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened. 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 ¶ Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. 32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36 ¶ But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 ¶ Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. 45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? 46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. 48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; 49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; 50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, 51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
    test
  10. Got Life?

no one is going to read all that dick sucker.

learn to vote instead of apologizing for your short comings.
    test
  11. Coup d'état

^coming from a heathen who recycles entire verses and places praise from men above God. Your words have no value, they mean nothing. You are lost.
    test
  12. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i was going to ask who coup was.

but never mind.

:numaan:
    test
  13. Got Life?

he's the downy that praises the man in the clouds.
    test
  14. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

I'll try and post tomorrow, I'm going into rehab friday.

Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  15. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

so if you win, i guess you wont be around for next week?
    test
  16. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

more excuses?

why don't you just sign out, bruh?

:numaan:
    test
  17. billy nomates.

would've finished it. but decided to actually try. and now ran out of my time as i'm going to a festival in the morning. my bad bruh bruhs.
    test
  18. Coup d'état

I am the person who cares about you and about your salvation. I love you like a brother. King Jesus is the only way to truth and to God. If you turn to the LORD he will use you for his glory... Have ye any idea of the Kingdom of God ? The time is short, turn to the Lord and believe ye the Gospel.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.Which were born,not of blood, nor the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
    -John 1:12-13

Want to know the truth and be wise ?

If ye love me [King Jesus], keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter [Holy Ghost], that he may abide with you for ever' Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not,neither knoweth him: but ye know him,; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
    -John 14:15-17

The truth of Jesus Christ is the most proven fact in all of history. God uses the most hardened people and the weakest to make them the strongest and bold. Most Churches today are hardly truth. They are all compromised with false doctrines...be careful. The only book you ever need is the Authorized King James Bible, it will reveal the truth...never listen to any scholar or man who goes against this truth.

A Brother in Christ, Jesus-
    test
  19. Coup d'état

Let me introduce myself. I am Coup; a child of the Most High and a disciple of Jesus Christ, my Lord and teacher of all truth. I am going to have victory over you this week not out of pride or out of praise, but by a calling to reach the very last match of the tournament to deliver a message from our Lord Jesus. Those of whom that have ears, let them hear.

It is my pleasure brother Nu'maaN, Truly.
    test
  20. Got Life?

Coup do you actually think that quoting crap from a book written by men will further your point?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.