[RANKS] Season 3 : Week 1 Ranks + Play-Offs Ranks

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Lucifa, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lol @ that...

i'll take certain things with ya'll up if necessary a little later.
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

sure,
    looked like a bitch move to me.
    test
  3. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

if you're refering to 2 excess posts .. it's been noted ..
    test
  4. Got Life?

not just that.
    test
  5. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

For whatever it's worth, Vern's sway post actually made me want to vote AGAINST him.
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

me too,
    which is why i haven't voted yet, i want to forget about the whole situation first.
    test
  7. Pharaohe Def

Pharaohe Def Take a Swing

well in defense of my vote, i never even saw the sway post everyone is referring too.. i went to go read it just now but i see he edited it.

but his post had no effect on my vote.
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

im not saying that his post actually swayed the opinions of voters, but it definitely was a blatant attempt and it definitely was a bitch move.
    test
  9. Pharaohe Def

Pharaohe Def Take a Swing

i know, i know.. i'm not denying that. i was just saying that i didn't even see the post that everyone is talking about.

i agree with you though.
    test
  10. Got Life?

it happens, but i think that should be adjusted for in the rules to come.
    test
  11. vada

vada New Member

it's not swaying it's opinion remember...i was just saying how i feel about people voting...and i edited because lucifa PM'ed me and persuaded me to stay...i will be possibly be posting a verse in the mag....but dont be a bunch of pussies and say you're not voting because of what i said...vote on the verses dont read the other shit...hint hint the whole reason we should bring back the hide rule, "Q"....you're a mod and i swear you bitch more than the participants of the league...if i wanna voice my opinion let it be...and vote on my flow and mechanics i mean my story for the "STORY" telling league...this league is just politics...i've just been here long enough to know the fake from the real...take that how you want it
    test
  12. Got Life?

it's defintely a close battle, but the antics you pulled were unnecessary and over the top "drama"...and as someone who's been in it as long as you...not to mention i've been in it for quite some time myself...and we both know that shit is uncalled for and not a good way in which to go about representing yourself.
    test
  13. vada

vada New Member

i feel what you saying but i've never bitched about anything in this league until int's most recent re-emmergence...i dont like the way things are run and as much as i want to say fuck this leage i cant, because i enjoy to write, feedback is great, but i just dont like stupid opinions like your flow or your lines were stretched...so what...what does that have to do with telling a story...sure i could spend time focusing on flow...and i do...when im making a track for an album or mixtape...you feel me...yea it's close...but it was never my intention to sway...i was just heated and well...shit happens right...whatever the case i liked your verse and i thought it was good...and if it means so much to you i will just not vote and get d'qed on purpose...i do this cause i like to write...winning isn't everything...i just want honest critisism
    test
  14. Got Life?

i'm with you on that vern...if i was just in this to win, i wouldn't be such an asshole to everyone...i liked your verse too, but I felt the same thing about your flow, it seemed off compared to most of the pieces you've written and i think that what it boils down to is when our pieces are so close, that actually makes a difference, like which reads smoother...i know my piece prolly wasn't as clear as day for most people which was my flow, but it happens.
    test
  15. nah son

nah son the hundredaire

i gotta vote on that battle
    test
  16. Got Life?

yeah...can't wait for that.
    test
  17. vada

vada New Member

well it's a hard one to vote on...
    test
  18. vada

vada New Member

yea...i would have to read it to you and then you would see it actually does have a good flow...but it's text so it's hard to explain....but it is what it is
    test
  19. Got Life?

i feel you...i think i'm pretty good at naturally picking up flow considering i actually do spit and don't just write, but at the end of the day, you and I didn't disappoint this time around.
    test
  20. vada

vada New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.