[RANKS] Season 3 : Week 1 Ranks + Play-Offs Ranks

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Lucifa, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

Play-Offs graph will be edited in soon.

Semi-Final 1 = Eye-Rime vs nah son
    Semi-Final 2 = Got Life? vs vada

[​IMG]

Competitors are not yet 'ranked'.
    Names were written on paper and drawn randomly for fairness.

LDogg 3-3 vs rocket 0-0
    Pent uP 7-1 vs 200PROOF 0-0
    .:pain:. 0-0 vs Extreme Venom 0-0
    Cereal_Killer 8-3 vs Ace The Prophet 0-0
    RICO 4-9 vs SpeedyCalhoun 0-0
    MetaSin 9-4 vs Pharaohe Def 0-0
    DaAlmightyDolla 11-7 vs DeSiMaTiOn 0-0
    3-Planes 5-2 vs Revanon 0-0
    Infinite Truth 8-2 vs Chin Kwon 0-0
    Lucifa 21-9 vs Master Peace 0-0
    nom de plume. 7-3 vs TheReturn 11-3
    Bodian 5-1 vs Joe King 0-0 vs MADDRAPPER II 0-0

Bodian was the last name out the hat (ash-tray) so he gets the 3-way.
    test
  2. 3-Planes

3-Planes Cruel... and unusual

gosh darn it, i was just about to vote.. i thought the voting dateline was a day later, sorry
    test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Way to get stuff done Lucy. I got the method I used for ranks in season 1 on hand so we can start ranking them up after this week. Of course the top 4 will be according to the final 4. With the finalist @ 1 and 2. Also got that mag stuff underway so I'll get that to you later in the day. Good work on this. You're doing wonders.
    test
  4. vada

vada New Member

good job lucy
    test
  5. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

oh shit son!
    test
  6. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

nah son only won 1-0 lucy, you need to remember to dq votes when they're unsatisfactory.
    test
  7. Got Life?

actually lucy...since you didn't vote on all the matches, your vote didn't count, cause of the must vote on 4 bit...so in turn...

only my vote and vern's vote against IT counted...putting nah son up 2-0

being that jook didn't vote and being that dad provided insufficient breakdown.

then in turn nah son didn't vote at all, and IT voted on all 3.

That puts IT up -2 to -3...
    test
  8. J o o k

J o o k Guest

I voted. I was very clear that IT got hoed. Lucy doesn't have to vote on every battle since he is a mod. We made that decision in season 1. On top of that, IT put up such a trash half ass verse and has a total lackluster attitude about our league that he will not under any circumstances be in this seasons finals. Sorry brotha he'll have to cheer you on from the sidelines. Dads verse was also fine, he gave the same amount of effort in his vote that IT put in his verse. So Lucy was correct. 2-0.
    test
  9. Got Life?

actually jooksy...the rules clearly state that 16 lines is a show...so while it's not an overwhelming verse it still merits a breakdown, hence dad's vote was no good and yours was def no good as you didn't break down anything at all, your vote being even worse than dad's, but even if you count lucy's vote. it's a tie.
    test
  10. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

to clear the rules thing .. the play-offs are still running on last seasons rules (even though I think Q linked to the revised version) .. as they began before the rules were altered .. and even then .. they say 12 lines = a show ..

it was fathers day yesterday and I got online for as long as I could ..

all rulings and results are what they are .. IT flaked on the league .. ain't no bitching gonna change that nahsy advances there ..
    test
  11. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Nah, mods have final say. He's out. My vote and Dads stand. He needs to take that garbage shit to rhyme where posting 16 lines in the playoffs might work. This is the RSTL. Cowardice will not be rewarded especially after pulling his verse. No bullshit loophole you can find will change my mind about this. Sorry bro. I know he's in your crew and all and he might actually be a cool dude but votes stand as is.
    test
  12. Got Life?

ok so basically what you're saying is this league will no longer be following the written rules and jook, the same could be said for nah son not voting...or maybe he really did, but exposing your alias now wouldn't be a good look for you as that would put you right up there with omen.
    test
  13. Got Life?

IT posted 16 lines...by all means that's technically a verse.
    test
  14. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

i'm pretty sure inf can fight his own corner.
    test
  15. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I just told you .. play-offs are on previous rules .. which leaves it to mods discretion on the breakdown front (changed for season 3) .. the rules don't say that mods must vote on a set amount .. that's for a reason .. cos we be busy with other shit and can't always vote on anything nevermind a full quota (unless competing when we fall under those rules anyway) ..

and you may want to pay attention to the "annoyance" regulation .. cos you're bordering on it .. that battle had fuck all to do with you .. IT ain't sitting here bitching about it .. he obviously didn't want to advance .. so go concentrate on your own shit ..
    test
  16. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Don't start it with me sunshine you'll be up way past your bed time. The verdict stands. IT is out. Dads and my own vote count. Keep talking shit to me if you want to. I'll show this league an Omen real fucking fast and it won't be me.
    test
  17. Got Life?

you're not paying attention to the point at all...i'm saying Jook and Dad gave insufficient breakdown as per 2 lines rule, which would make the match a tie. Can you just tell me when that rule went out the window so that I can just start posting 1 line votes as well.

and jook...you're off to a great start there stalin.

as for IT not being in here, that's cause he's not awake yet.
    test
  18. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

the rule wasn't thrown out the window .. it was stated that it was down to the mod to decide if the breakdown is sufficient .. and to me .. they matched the effort given by the competitor .. I feel that's justified .. having already wasted time reading a half arsed 'verse' to then be forced to break it down in length is unfair .. and unwarranted considering the vote is so obviously clear anyway ..

however .. season 3 is a clear "2 lines = must" and this will not be down to mod discretion .. so there will be NO 1 line breakdowns ..

rules (previous or current) won't be twisted to anyones favour .. they are used for the better of the league .. and in this instance .. it is definitely for the better that nah son advances on a win and IT drops out with a loss .. a loss he deserves ..

/dropped .. now hush ..
    test
  19. Got Life?

lol no it wasn't but I don't care enough to go back and show you that considering the old rules were completely editted out anyways.

it is also better for the league to have members that vote, not just assume they caught the easy win and ghost till next week.
    test
  20. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

i dont remember signing in to season 3 just the playoffs but i dont want ya stressing ya heads.

ps ya need 2 be somewhat understanding when it comes to these rules. fuck if i care if a vote is 30-60 minutes late. they put the effort in voting anyway. and fuck a breakdown when the shit is basicly clear a persons verse aint gonna win cuz its a key and short. some niggas think thier job on the line or something. like mother fuckers traffic cops or something. dont take the fun out this league. some rules arent meant to be broken but i wont mind if they r bent.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.