[RANKS] Official Week Two Rankings/Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J o o k

J o o k Guest

See Lucifa it's not that you're a bad mod. It's that you have to work on your judgement. There is no reason or one in this league that would say def didn't deserve the win. He voted, he showed, he gets the W. You're allowing the league to lose him for what? for your concrete rule? That's not how it should be done. You know that.
    test
  2. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

lol .. the guy declared me a faggot that he has no respect for .. and you think I'm going to be his bitch? .. ha .. and lol @ top priority .. yeah .. I turned down helping my cousin this weekend cos "yo, I gotta vote on the rstl and keep my eye on what drama is going down this week man, sorry" .. *sigh* ..

when I have to use a pc and the net as part of my "real life" anyway .. I don't mind using it in freetime to "help" this league .. if I'm not helping and enough noise is made about that .. Janitor can be contacted ..
    test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Q I'll deal with you via PM when I get home.
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and lol at jook swaying last week, with such a "real, raw, and passionate" story, lmfao

you're just mad cos i whooped that ass and you know you aint sending me $100, tough love nigga, dry your tears and keep it moving, ive spanked you and vern's ass, i own this motherfucking league, you ain't shit, you're mad because you're washed up and can't cut it, because got life? whooped that ass last year, because you can no longer boast your little record of no wins or only losing to such and such or whatever it is you used to claim, you're just average like the rest of the scrubs, and you wouldn't have won last year either, you had to cheat to win

biscuit ass nigga, don't hold a grudge though, i gave you a fair chance, hell i shat that verse out at work and it still left a stain on your face, and im sure you put your heart and soul into that "passionate, real, and raw" story, and to think, even vern voted my direction, so much for the "intelligent voter's", ay?

please, run the league with no rules whatsoever, you'll only eliminate the middle class and it will be jook's self proclaimed elite status friends, aka vern acular and thereturn and a few others, and a couple dougie g's and mic illah's
    test
  5. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

yeah .. and then someone says "oh, he did vote after deadline but come on it was tie without the vote I should win" .. and calling it all in to question as and when it suits the competitor .. which is ugly and causes unwarranted drama ..

votes should be treated like goals/touchdowns .. and there's times when that shit don't count for whatever reason (offside etc.) .. the rules of which should be respected and ruled equally by ..
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

dont worry about a PM, faggot.

you have nothing to say to me. you sat on aim as if you were cool with my decision and then run online to post a snippet and campaign to get me "demodded" as if i'm the cheater, is this the big feat you spoke of when GL? exposed your alias? is this what you'd do to "son us like serge"?, lol, lame ass nigga

get a fuckin clue, i dont like you.
    test
  7. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Q we're 1-1 lmao relax son. you just got your dignity back from me.

I kind of like that swagger though. Stop it before you make me blush. It's kind of old school Jookish hehe.

At the end of the day who cares if you don't like me? Not me lol. Trust me. You're just a piece on a chess board kid.
    test
  8. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

jook aka brickz aka nah son...you're real legendary there killer...you've been smurfed by an awful lot...and it's sad because I've never seen anyone in my life try to attend to voters preference more than you.

At least one thing holds true...your last name is appropriate...because you are a petty fucking cocksucker.
    test
  9. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

Def .. this shit got mad side-tracked .. check your inbox ..
    test
  10. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Got Life you're still the lamest faggot on earth you homo bitch, and you got the worst sonning in the world coming when I get back to my pc. You cheating fucking faggot.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DIE.

You are the scum of this fucking league. If it were up to me you'd be banned permanately.

A biter, a recycler, a dick sucking faggot. You're horrible. You have no room to talk about anything here you fat piece of fucking trash.
    test
  11. Got Life?

don't get shit twisted kiddo.

the only dick sucker here is you.
    test
  12. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

but it is up to you .. I'd hope with either the backing of Q or me if not both .. but it is up to you .. mod word is law .. there is plenty evidence of his antics to make that ruling with ..

I don't want to be the one that bans anyone .. but I've banned Condescending this season for the amount of times he messes this league about with his no-shows .. and I wouldn't hestitate to approach you or Q about rocket or king grim should they no-show again ..
    test
  13. Got Life?

^ lol @ that.

you're a fucking character.
    test
  14. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I'm just saying .. Jook is a mod of the league .. he can make that ruling with a reason ..

if someone gets caught recycling .. they knew they risked triggering someones memory .. so face the penalty .. I see the no-win extra-loss as the best ruling .. rather than a ban .. but it's open to it .. as the precedent is set only by the opinion of the severity .. which in your case 'was' a ban from the play-offs .. you 'cheated' your way in but tbh .. I had more respect for the fact you wanted to compete so bad than I did for vern's reasoning in pulling his verse ..
    test
  15. Got Life?

Last I checked baron got fucked the fucked up for voting against dic on multiple user names.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1080145

Where's the reciprocal reaction?

In fact...baron only didn't get banned because he confessed to it.

How's that for fucking amusing.

I unno bout you, but I'd call that corrupt fucking modding.
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

recycling equals a loss, not a permanent ban
    i could see if the nigga posted an LL Cool J verse or something, but he posted his own stuff, which is treated as if he never showed in the first place, and all wins and losses have been adjusted accordingly
    test
  17. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

everyone that has just read all this .. now would be a good time to play this video ..

[youtube]WAGLE1X_drc[/youtube]​
    test
  18. Got Life?

lol @ an LL Cool J verse.
    test
  19. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

let me know what it is asap .. I ain't starting the mag until I know where I stand ..
    test
  20. Got Life?

i think you can confidently start on the mag.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.