[RANKS] Official Week 29 Ranks/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Nov 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E Tha Real

E Tha Real Real Life

so john dough battled mr.doughboy week 1.

i find that funny.
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

no, you didn't have to post a certain limit unless we agreed upon it, then it would serve as the maximum. same reason why i didn't have to post 14.
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^you won't quit with the hidden angle. you're growing restless. and not only will i not trim more because i'm not obligated to or because i don't feel anything else can be trimmed or because i don't want to waste 26 lines instead of 20 which have already been wasted, but also due to principle. from jump, you came at me with "cheating ass nigga" and whatnot, never trying to resolve the situation like a mature adult. i don't take kind to that and since by ruling i'm in the right, fuck you.

me hiding my verse gave me no advantage whatsoever other than you being unable to feed. it used to be a common feature in this forum, for the record. but more so, me hiding my verse is the equivalent to it never being posted at all. it has been moved to after yours as if i posted it after your to avoid any confusion because i did publicly post it after yours. sure, no one else can hide their verses, i'll admit that, but if the rules were that "second has to match first" and whatnot and i played the "well i posted first oh well if it was hidden" card then i'd see where you're coming from. but as is, you're just beating a dead horse.

i sent a total of 4 messages. let's keep it all the way real. the first being a visitor message on the 13th asking when are you ready to post. this was 2 days after "16-30" was edited to "30".

10-13-2008 02:13 PM - permalinkQuriosity
    ayo, when you think you'll be ready to post?

the rest being after i noticed you only went 14.

ayo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eh, i went 30. you sure you don't want to add more?
    ayo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i actually posted 3 days ago too, its just hidden. but that's why i edited the first post to 30 letting you know that i went 30.
    ayo

nevermind, i'm leaving to the gym.

anything else? i don't intend to lie about the situation because i have no reason to lie. you're wrong, face it.
    test
  4. EarlLeeGraves

EarlLeeGraves Line Em Up

test
  5. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

LMFAO you know me dude. im relentless. q honestly... its not because i think you beat me or anything...its just the fact that i friggin dropped a quickie verse assuming you were busy... i didnt even read the edited check in that said 30..regardless i didnt care about all that since i was the first poster I rushed a verse over a friends house..and then i check on my blackberry and you have like 8 more lines than me.
    test
  6. Muffffy

so basically what your saying is..if either person doesnt agree to a limit.

the 2nd poster can post the maximum no matter how much the first poster drops?

wtf. sounds fucking stupid. and i havent seen an example till now..i wonder why
    test
  7. Muffffy

you think typing more bs makes you right?

THE pm b4 my verse was askin me when i was goin to drop. did it say HEY MUFF im using my mod powers to hide my 30 lines..you better BEWARE!

LOL

nigga YOUR PMS ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY CAME AFTER! so stfu typing all that useless BULLSHIT. when its clear you lied
    test
  8. Muffffy

yea i found how who cav was talkin to magus on the phone

LOL u remember when cav was typin in caps? I know for a fact that was DOUGH lol.. i just know..because he did the same thing with another alias (shh)..and the long line version of cav is OBVIOUS..i guessed right talkin to maggie and he confirmed for me.

i still dunno who servical is.. my phone was dyin out on me when he was saying suttin about him
    test
  9. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

here's how it worked after magus left. I held it down myself for a few weeks and I won the title...after that me and the person u speak of decided to hold onto it until we got bored which we did...we gave ourselves a time limit every week of 30 minutes on aim, never anymore than that and split the work load 50/50...then he took the lines we collectively created, made them longer by adding proverbs and such, then ordered them 1-30 or whatever the line limit was that week, sent it back to me and within 40 minutes from when we signed on aim our verse was posted...
    test
  10. Muffffy

the short rhyme scheme cav = you n magus i know

that long one = so obvious

who the fuck has long ass lines and still manages to destroy everyone

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH its obvious rofl at my sneaky clues
    test
  11. Oseff Jay

Oseff Jay Proud Supporter

whatever muff. you're lame to me now. your inability to reason or even read and admit your fault is unbelievable. i've hit this from every angle possible, but oh well. i don't care anymore. you can kick rocks.
    test
  12. Muffffy

IM LAME?

Did I hide my verse like a fucking FAGGOT?

WHEN HAS ANYONE DONE THAT!?

NIGGA

YOU are lame...PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHERE IM COMING FROM homo ass nigga

so you can go ghostwrite peoples verses and try to diss me within it..your just mad because you try to pull bullshit and you still suck.

Since when is it ok do Use special features that the rest of the league cant use

idc wtf you say about maximum lines/miniumum wtf ever. you pulled some homo shit..and everyone sees it

so DO YOU. Keep pullin homo moves
    test
  13. Muffffy

you have the nerve to act like im slandering your name

You did it to yourself.

YOU FEEL AS IF YOU NEEDED MORE LINES TO BEAT ME

if you would have posted 14 and won..i wouldnt be saying NOTHING right now but noooooooooooo

you need every handicap in the book..and you STILL WONT SKUNK ME
    test
  14. Muffffy

its funny when i talk to niggas in your own crew

AND EVEN THEY SAY U fuckin cheated LMFAO

Nigga keep believing yourself
    test
  15. coil grimely

coil grimely Tears textcees to tidbits

wordplay vs coil grimely this week, similar instance. lol
    tried taking advantage of the Rule, i still was disadvantaged by the Voting system.
    test
  16. I'm Deon

I'm Deon the guy who fucked ur mom

i should get a chocolate chip cookie for beating cav

nobody else did

its like being the only kid in the class to get a b on the test after everybody else got an f

loolz

cav got the A and set the curve
    test
  17. I'm Deon

I'm Deon the guy who fucked ur mom

if i vote on q vs muffy, i'm only counting 14 lines

from each

i just cant find any legit method in what took place

if anything he shoulda went 14 still

i can find 6 lines in his verse he could remove that wouldnt hurt but make his verse better, but thats my opinion.
    test
  18. Ren.

Ren. elite.

both your verses were nice this week deon. good shit.

lol. every weeks its been q votes on my battle first, an votes against me. an people come in after n vote for me. now its lookin opposite this week.
    test
  19. Ren.

Ren. elite.

n by both I meant, the one on here n rb's playoff verse.
    test
  20. coil grimely

coil grimely Tears textcees to tidbits

[Stolen from the RBL?]
    Who from the league, admittadly and truthfully, used these lines?
    I know they were posted here, by multiple individuals
    ...someone attempted the swagger-jack-move
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.