[RANKS] Official Week 29 Ranks/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Nov 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

MY VERSE IS POSTED SECOND.

you're either not reading what i type or are just being childish for no reason.
    test
  2. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

If I would have known 22 lines were hidden I would have posted 22 cheatin ass nigga. U pmed me bs b4 I posted like asking me when I was goin 2 drop after I posted u hit me with the ohhhh I dropped. 30 shit nigga u are not slick
    test
  3. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

you should've just posted your verse when you were done writing it. If he would have fed, then he woulda got dq'd. its that simple in my eyes. I dont care, technically Q didnt break a rule cuz that rule got deleted. but thats an obvious rule if you ask me....I dont think Q was purposely trying to cheat or anything but unfortunately shit got handled incorrectly....rule or no rule. as soon as you saw his verse you shoulda revised your verse since you played the waiting game....
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

whatever. i'm done. think whatever you want. i know muff know's better than this. he's just trying to pull whatever card he can. that's why he keeps bringing up the hidden shit, which obviously has no relevance to the matter. i did delete lines, 10 to be exact. but the rest are all personal and i don't want to delete any nor feel as though i have to.

its obvious that i wasn't trying to cheat. anyone that can read and has read this conversation unbiasly can see that. but people already feel a certain way about me so oh well. people in powerful positions receive negative criticism, its a fact of life.

but i'll be that cheating ass nigga that you want me to be. just like i cheated discrediting gucci mane's vote in the cav/serv champ match. or just like the numerous other times where i've cheated or used my mod powers for good. its always something new. so i'll just be that cheating ass nigga and when everyone decides to turn their back on me then i'll be that cheating ass nigga who ruined the league. i'm content.
    test
  5. Muffffy

Lol for some reason he thinks he can't beat me if I see his verse first. I lost to servical when he posted first and he didn't hide huis verse like a fag. I've been cheated and that's that. If he edited down to 14 and won I'd be satisfied because both verses would be even to the voters.
    test
  6. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

chill Q it aint a big deal...its just a text battle, you're better than that to get all wound up. It was just an unfortunate situation. I think your verse was better, but invalid. call it a tie fuck it.........go at it correctly next week.
    test
  7. Muffffy

Naw this is different bcoz u broke ur own rules
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

whatever. i don't think i lost because you saw my verse, honestly. i think i lost for a number of other gay reasons which i have no control over. but i don't wish to list reasons or discredit your win. you beat me. but, you also proved that you're a read and then post type of guy and i didn't want that to happen. that's why i wanted to post near deadline, whether first OR last, because i knew you'd post near deadline. and i never said that i'm better than you, at times i think i'm better and at times i think you may be better. i think we're both talented enough to feed from a verse effectively whether directly or just by assessing the talent shone and overcoming it. like last time, you admitted that i had the better traditional verse and so you did what you felt would win votes and it did and i thought it was clever as fuck and gave you credit for it. i'm always honest and i always give credit where i think it is due. you can't take that away from me whether you feel i cheated your or not.
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

riiiiiiiiight. i've yet to see that rule. only rule you could say i broke is editing after your verse was posted, assuming that i posted first. but for one, you argued that and so i moved it to second because technically i posted second from a competitor's standpoint. secondly, i only edited to delete the lines that i could to match your verse as close as possible.

its a 3 punch difference. before, it was 8.
    test
  10. Muffffy

How the fuck is hiding ur verse when noone else can usin ur mod powers 4 good? L oh fucking l real talk
    test
  11. Muffffy

U can't edit ur verse after I post that's in the rules and u broke it
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

read a little.
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^read a little.
    test
  14. Muffffy

U could edit down to 20 but not 14 bcoz u need more lines to win? Huh?
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i took out every line that i felt wouldn't be a waste or wasn't specific to you or this match. the other lines are personal. i also was not obligated to delete any so you saying that i took out lines just further proves that i was/am trying my hardest to be fair.
    test
  16. Muffffy

Q I can't keep up with u constantly editing shit everywhere sorta like our battle
    test
  17. Muffffy

Lol the lines are personals. That's a great excuse for having more lines sUuuuuuuuuuure
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

that's not my excuse for having more, its my excuse for not deleting more.
    test
  19. Muffffy

This is disgusting. U should put some rules to stop yourself from abusing your powers. Because obviously u think being the only one able to hide their verse is all good. Its funny how quick u say its insignificant when its the main point.
    test
  20. Muffffy

I posted 14 first so I cud careless how many lines u had saved up. If u would have dropped 22 I would have but u didn't. It was your choice to bring on the faggotry speci mod abilities that noone else can do
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.