[RANKS] Official Week 29 Ranks/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Nov 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

Seen my pm
    test
  2. scratch..

scratch.. nothing exciting here

i hate magus so thats obviously a hate vote

discount that vote

ill vote a5th battle tomorrow
    test
  3. Muffffy

Ok it took me awhile to see my pms. Regardless if u hid ur verse how am I suppose to match u if I can't see it? As far as I'm concerned the thread was empty so I dropped. Then outta nowhere u come with 22. Fuck how am I suppose to take ur check in seriously when u edit that too? Who hides their verses anyway o wait must be a mod thing huh? This certainly shows a lot I must say I'm quite disapointed. I wish I cud hide my verse and act like my verse isn't there n wait till my opponent drops 10 lines then unhide my verse of 30 lines. Explain how that is remotely fair even then u decided to skim down to 22 lol u cudnt trim 8 more lines? I don't blame you actually if I got my ass kicked I'd want every handicap too. Lol at this frealz
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

no, it said 16-30, then i changed it to 30 long time ago. then i sent you messages asking when you wanted to post because i was ready. we never said anything about 14, my verse has been written for days now. i always write early. and we never agreed on a limit, so it doesn't matter anyway. i posted 30 though, but cut down what i could to be fair, i took out 8 lines. tried to take more but these were all personal/specific and i feel as though you had plenty of warning to write more than 14.

and you not being able to see the verse is insignificant anyway. if i say 30, or even 16-30, then you should at least post something in between those limits. don't wait til last minute, then show up with 14 hoping for an easy win. you should've known i was prepared for this.

i don't know what to say. you're making it out as if i'm trying to play you or something. not only did i say 30 but i've post 30 ever since the last time we battled. this isn't unfair, had i posted afterwards i would've still posted the same verse because i stated 30, or 16-30 and then edited the next day. hell, i had wrote 40 but changed it back to 30 because i figured you wouldn't agree to 40.

but muff, in all honesty, you know this was no form of trickery. just a failure on your part to check your messages and to comply with the limit. also, by ruling, if we didn't agree on a limit then i can post from 8 to 30 and if we did agree on a limit then i can't go above it.
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you got aim? joekraq, i'll be on in a few. if not, then eh...
    test
  6. Muffffy

U pmed me after I posted nigga so I didn't fail to check shit u left me in a position where I could do nothing but watch this bs happen. Plus I posted around 1 so how is that tryin to get a last min free win? If anyones waitng its u. What time did unhide ur verse? Exactly after u saw my 14 lines sitting there. Nigga plz. I posted before u. A post isn't a fucking post if we can't see it. U unhid ur shit like 5 hours after me. We had no agreements on line limit so ur suppose to match right? So again q how do I match lines against a invisible verse?
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i p'med you earlier in the week asking when you'd be ready to post. do you have aim? i don't want to go back and forth in this thread.
    test
  8. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

by rule Q gets dq'd imo......but Q killed it and won this lyrically.....I'll drop a vote later if I'm aloud to, who's the back up mod?? Oneduh?? let him make the call on the dq or no dq.
    test
  9. Muffffy

What is there to say . We had no agreement on line limit so whoever posts 2nd is supposed to match and tell me how can I match u when u use ur mod powers to hide it? It isn't a post if noone sees it. Realistically I posted first
    test
  10. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

test
  11. Muffffy

Lol funny how I talked to two heads off the record n they say he cheated me too. Strictly on the hiding the verse thing then unhiding after I dropped. Ur check in dsnt mean shit if were not in agreement
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

the hiding my verse is irrelevant. read the rules posted in every thread. had i posted second, i would still be allowed to post 30. i erased 10 lines to try to be fair. hell, i'm only 3 punches above you now. don't be so quick to complain or label me a cheater. i can move the verse after yours and it'd still stand. and you knew i was posting more than 14, so you basically cheated yourself and you're trying to cheat me by "forcing" me to erase lines.
    test
  13. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

I agree, thats why I said q gets dq'd by rule IMO.
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

All verses are to remain within the limits of 8 to 30 lines. Contender/Champion match verses are to remain within the limits of 8 to 40 lines. Any breach of line limit must be agreed upon by both competitors prior to a verse being posted. Failure to comply will result in an automatic forfeit by all failing parties. An agreement of a line limit will thereby serve as the maximum allowed; competitors are allowed to post under an agreed limit, but never over. An agreement is not required.
    test
  15. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

but u still cant post more if you're second. period, whether you hid you're verse or not....it was posted for the public second.
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, you don't get it, that's not in the rules. quit living off rules from 15 weeks ago. i just posted the rules. anyway, i'm 3 punches over this guy, drop it. i'm moving these posts to the ranks thread.
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

muff, i'm honestly disappointed in your ability to reason. you just label me a cheater off the bat when everything i'm saying is honest. i haven't lied or hidden anything. its all fact, truth. clearly a misunderstanding or whatever, but that doesn't mean i'm cheating to win. i couldv'e legitimately argued that 30 was fair, because it was by ruling. its not my fault that members regret to read new rules and announcements.

i admit that being a moderator and member has caused problems. i'm quickly pointed to as a cheater in any circumstance simply because i am a moderator. but in reality, i've still only been nothing but honest whether you feel its fair or not.

in our situation, i honestly think you're tripping. i won't reiterate specifics unless need be, but i've tried everything to keep it as fair as possible. me trimming down any further hurts my verse because everything adds up. i deleted 10 lines, i'm 3 punches more than you, its not a huge advantage.

please, just at least try to understand where i'm coming from before you just label me as a cheater. i take that shit serious, because i try my hardest to be real in any situation, regardless of whether i'm wrong or right. i admit again that i usually feel as though i'm right, but i obviously have an advantage of knowing the rules because i wrote most of them. at the same time, i announce them repeatedly and encourage everyone to read them and i also ask for feedback and whatnot, but nobody listens. what more am i to do?

i'm sorry, if that helps, that we've had this misunderstanding. don't attack my character though. i don't intend to attack yours.

let's find a common ground here.
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and in all honesty, you still had some nice lines. who knows if i'll even win. it'd be much more embarrasing on my behalf to lose after all of the labeling that has already occurred. that'd be a personal i'd never live down.
    test
  19. Muffffy

Wow then u delete everything because u know u cheated?
    test
  20. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.