[RANKS] Official Week 29 Ranks/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Nov 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

harsh reality is this tho, a moderator being an active participant in the league he's modding will always be a conflict of interest...its the age old dilemma

if a cop sells drugs on his shift is he gonna arrest himself for it?

no matter whether ur right or wrong in any instance, people will always view anything involving u when ur in a position of power as subjectivity...no matter what
    test
  2. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

yo Q, why dont you make me, troy, servical and who ever else wants to help the official mag people. you can just concentrate on the other shit and we can do the mags. im more than willing to help out.
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i damn near have. but i'm unprepared to mod any of you. i'd prefer you all send articles pre-coded to my email and it be much easier to post.

and i agree completely with dough and me not doing the mag equals little reason for me to compete. i'm only active in the league to stay up on matches and whatnot in order to have material to write. i'll probably be out in a week or 2 though.
    test
  4. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

teach me how to do the codes and ill start doin it.
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

people automatically say i'm wrong because all they hear is that i'm a moderator and my verse was hidden. they don't read the facts.

anyway, obama's on 60 minutes and its very boring. and not only did the falcon's lose, but carolina and tampa won.
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

just quote a section from the mag and follow the format.
    test
  7. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

i picked the falcons this week!!!!
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

white should've caught that damn pass. almost as upsetting as that bullshit call in philly. we could be 8-2 right now.
    test
  9. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

I know u didnt break any rules...I've stated that I read the rules and saw that u technically didnt break any rules, I just dont agree with the way u handled everything, by hiding your verse and not posting first. whether its a rule or not, I dont approve of the second battler posting more lines...and this doesnt mean I think your a piece of shit scum bag cheater...I'm just not on your side this time around. Also, your hardwork doesnt go unappreciated...Peeps including myself tell you u write a dope well put together every week.....and not to mention everyone voted for u on the annual award thing for your good mod abilities. Just take a break from everything...concentrate on your school cuz you're are gettin way emotional about this shit...If its stirrin up your emotions that bad....just let it go for a week or two....the league will still be here.
    test
  10. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

im happy about the 9ers raping today. bout time we won a game
    test
  11. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

that falcons game was a close one...I was rooting for the falcons cuz my best friend is a die hard Broncos fan....Hopefully my Cowboys pull off a win tonight...its their biggest game of the season so far.
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

good advise. it's gone.

in other news, i can't believe nobody played cassell this week in the FF league.
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and yahoo sucks, they act like having access to real time scoring is an extra incentive. it's standard on nfl.com, the best FF league btw.

and wow at tennessee's big comeback. they're the biggest mediocre beast of a team ever.
    test
  14. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

i got cassel in my other league.. he got me 110 pts
    test
  15. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

i been in one nfl.com league and i hated it. other than stat tracker i really saw nothing better about it
    test
  16. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

My fantasy team tore it up this week

Favre
    Addai
    Slaton
    Boldin
    Ward
    Marshall
    Dallas Clark
    Cosby (GB kicker)
    Ravens D
    test
  17. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

i fuckin played aaron rodgers over favre this week. i felt so stupid. oh well rodgers didnt do too bad.
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

110?
    test
  19. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

yeah, our games are higher scoring than in jook's league. qbs usually get between 50-90.
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

well with yahoo, i can't see the point spread. but, the league looks garbage. i haven't made a substitution until this week and i'm still like mid-ranked. i think i'm bout to go on a huge winning streak.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.