[RANKS] Official Week 29 Ranks/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Nov 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oseff Jay

Oseff Jay Proud Supporter

lol. you still on this hidden verse shit as if it even pertains to the problem at hand. you're like mccain/palin at the end of the campaign. and i know you're reaching, because at first you were on a whole 'nother tip and since i disproved that, you're sticking with the hidden shit because it sounds terrible when in actuality if anyone would read what the fuck i've been posting, it has nothing to do with the problem and essentially no longer exists.

would you prefer a 3-way next week? because this is going nowhere fast.
    test
  2. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

im callin for a Q vs Muffffy rock, paper, scissors match!
    test
  3. I'm Deon

I'm Deon the guy who fucked ur mom

thnx@ ren
    i thought it was a sneak diss for a second. ha
    test
  4. Ren.

Ren. elite.

ha na. why would I randomly diss you. I'm cool with you
    test
  5. I'm Deon

because the world is a terrible place
    test
  6. Ren.

Ren. elite.

with some terrible battlers.
    test
  7. Oseff Jay

Oseff Jay Proud Supporter

lol. the critics are harsh.
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

Ok, Well...
    If Jai-Z's fine as hell and makes the pussy wet as can be,
    ^That's the same day critics'll say that Muffy's better than me,
    & If painting picture’s his road to win, then no visual’s decent,
    Cos every Van Gogh’s straight to a wall like His original pieces,
    Bad Wording + Wack Punches. Your style is certainly crazy,
    Whoever bought that Bad Formula.. must've murdered their baby,
    & With that Calibre of skill, how the fuck is this lame conceited?
    Up for People's Champ.. but lost to the nigga who claims to be it,
    But man, this nigga's so efficient with disses, I oughta laugh,
    ..Mentions My Wife & Kids so much, Damon mailed him an autograph,
    So it’s ‘Muff-E’.. a perfect fit, but I’m sure that this hoe knew it,
    ..Pussy plus ^the Pill she'll have to take before he gets close to it,
    & If it’s a toss between Q and Muff then this suck'a is nervous,
    Cos they’ll Drop Fy’s quicker than any Excellent Customer Service,

^guess that's what i would've cut it down to. too late now.
    test
  9. I'm Deon

lolz..thats like a slap in the face to say that now

sad
    test
  10. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

lol, straight up huh

I probably wont vote on that battle unless either Muff or Q is up by one vote...but I wont vote til last minute.
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you guys really don't get it though. i read your vote and whatnot and i see the "statement" you're trying to make, but i broke no rule. like i said before, had he came to me like a man, i may have taken some more lines down. but, he came to me as if i was a "cheating ass nigga", and by ruling, i did not need to take any more down.

i wrote 40 like the day after threads were posted, picked 30 after that, posted 20 to be fair. looking back, yea, i could've deleted more but like i said in the thread, of course i was spiteful when this guy paints me as someone who blatantly tried to cheat him. and then you all keep playing the hidden verse role. i've attacked it from every angle, i've even sympathized with any legitimate claim that muff can make. and earlier i extended a hand to say that we can just advance both competitors because obviously people have made up their minds and have voted accordingly or not voted at all.

again, i did nothing wrong. regardless of your position, if you read what i've written, i'm the only one with legitimate evidence to back every claim. i've hidden or lied about nothing pertaining to this situation. i've posted the p/ms and i've stated everything that went down and how it went down and how it relates to the rules and why i am not in the wrong.

deon, tell muff to acknowledge my post in the thread before 10 PM. its a favor for him, due to such a profound misunderstanding. again, this is me trying to side with my participants. but, i am not admitting fault.

i try my hardest to show you people that i am honest, and yet you paint me differently. its close to breaking point. i don't wish to carry a league filled with immature men that are unwilling to reason or at least listen to different sides of a story.
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

if this were any other match outside of my own, half would be screaming for me to uphold the rule and the other half who were friends to the "victimized" party would be screaming for me to bend the rule.

in a normal situation like described above, i would be forced to uphold the rule. thus, this was a failure to read and interpret rules as are. i announce all rule changes beforehand and encourage all to discuss them and lend their feedback. nobody does. i write magazines for no reason, and unfortunately, i'm close to discontinuing them. most only come in and post "nice mag" due to length, but fail to read it. or they scroll for their name and read nothing else. this is a HUGE waste of my time.

i'm tired of this stuff, seriously.
    test
  13. coil grimely

coil grimely Tears textcees to tidbits

two things:
    1. q don't do any drastic. i understand the frustration from both parties.
    i don't agree with a draw. perhaps a new grudge system in the future where you can settle the dispute.

2. E RizEAL, sign-in!
    test
  14. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

lol.....damn, Q's about to break down. Just let it go homie, its just a fuckin internet rap battle. Y do u care so much what Muffy thinks of u...who cares, move on, if u win u win...if u lose u lose, if u tie u tie.....just let it go, it really isnt that big of a deal. This whole deal doesnt have an effect on your character....its all opinion and I personally disagree wit u in this situation......but again, it doesnt matter....its a fuckin internet battle league. move one bro, dont let it get under your skin that much. lol jesus
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

no, its not muff or this. its the fact that running this league is hard work and all of my hardwork goes unappreciated. its also the fact that running a league filled with immaturity has become boring. but i'm not breaking down and i'm not deading the league. i may dead the magazine because its worthless and just make announcements until someone else has the time to waste, but i won't end the league.
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i'm tired of going above and beyond for a league who does not deserve it. that's why i'm intending to end, at least until after finals. because the extra time and hard work just isn't worth it.
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and the fact that you disagree just proves my opinion of this league true. i'm not discrediting your opinion and if you scrolled through the pages i've actually looked at it from muff's VALID points and can honestly say that i understand why some would feel it unfair. but, at the same time, i announce all rulings before implementation thoroughly and this is at least the third time where because of a participant's failure to read a rule, i've been blamed.

there's no way to disagree that by ruling, what i did was completely fair. that's a fact. you can contend that its unethical maybe and looking back i probably could've just deleted more lines. more so, i would've matched had i not written 40 fucking lines days before he posted 14. also, i communicated the fact that i was posting 30 waay before he posted. either way, you can't say that i what i did was against the rules because factually it isn't.

but yea, neither of us were the bigger man. i'm willing to admit that i could've stepped up and ended it long before it came to any of this. i was blinded by believing in the intelligence of this league. i thought that facts would overweigh feelings, but i was mistaken.

the muff situation is just a disappointment. my feelings towards the league have spanned over a string of weeks and its just weighing on me during all of my studying. also, i just had a terrible group meeting wherein i failed to present a powerpoint that i had made because i've already done everything else in the group and didn't want to belittle the person who already made a terrible powerpoint. at the same time, i felt like i failed to stand up for what i believed in, in the sense that his powerpoint was garbage.

oh well, its just been a rough day. the falcon's lost. i burnt a pizza. and my team sucks. i also wrote 30 pages for the project ALL BY MYSELF. a paper that was supposed to be split. i've also made like 10-15 charts, a survey, a homepage prototype, bookmark, blah blah blah. i'm spent.
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and on top of that, there is no one to vent to but this damn board and my daughter because my wife won't be home for another 4 hours and probably won't call for at least another 2.
    test
  19. Servical

Servical S on my chest.

Stop crying.

Anyway starting next week, i'll help out with the mag's.

Oh and roflz@Gundam, faggot.
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i'm not crying, but i am venting. its boring in this house. especially when you have a bad day.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.