[RANKS] Official Week 27 Ranks/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wordp1ay

Wordp1ay the realest right

POSSIBILITY, ANY IRRITATION TO THE MOUTH CAN WAKE THE COLD SORE...MAYBE TOO MUCH SALIVA TO THE LIPS AND NOT USING LIP TREATMENTS LIKE CHAP STICK CAN CHAP THE LIP UP (SALIVA)......

TWO TYPES OF SIMPLEX....AND PEOPLE ACTUALLY THINK THE HSV1 IS CURABLE, IT REALLY ISNT...IT STAYS DORMANT.....#2 IS JUST THE WORSE OF EM CUZ U GET IT BELOW WAIST....#1 U DONT....

IF U FEEL ONE RISIN.....GO GET U SOME ABREVA...OR DAT HERPECIN C...I THINK THATS THE OTC VERSION...UM ABREVA IS LIKE 20 BUCKS...HERPECIN C IS MUCH CHEAPER....BASICALLY SAME OUTCOME....

OTC CALM IT BEFORE IT GETS BIG...SO IF ITS BIG ALREADY.....U MAY WANT TO TO GET A Rx FOR SOME ZOVIRAX OR SUMN
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you really are obsessed with debating everything i post. what i stated is fact, not possibility.

further:

nothing here states excessive saliva or sucking a lot. sorry guys. i mean, i see what she was going for. maybe she should've specified oral sex with a person who is infected with herpes. a cold sore is still just an outbreak of herpes. it, in itself, is not caused by excessive saliva in any instance. and even still, the line just didn't connect to me.

also, mr. medicine, both can be found near the genitals or facial region. and neither is "better" nor "worse" than the other. genetically, they're just as alike as siblings. i believe its somewhere between 50% overlap in DNA. either way, the only major difference is their choice of area of infection, the key word here being choice. HSV 1 prefers to hide beneath the ears, while HSV 2 lies near the lower spine... if i'm not mistaken.

grab a pamphlet, it may serve you better than whatever degree you boast about.
    test
  3. Wordp1ay

i honestly think ur hatin on my degree here....lmao

by the way i dont diagnose people i treat them.....Rph vs MD or RN or PA
    i dont tell people what they have and how they get it...i council them on meds etc.

lol....still taken shots huh.....u will never get a cold sore below the waist trust me....and herpes is far worse then a cold sore yes....look at pictures when u google ur research.......

the way she put it is totally wrong...but i took into consideration that she didnt use any lubrication to her lips which can dry the hell out of em..(not sayin she has it. just my two cents)..overall just having saliva in ur mouth will not cause it no....but if u slob all over ur lips and lick them very repeatedly it can be caused or re aggervated....unlikely but possible

stop googlin the research to look intelligent.....next time post a picture of ur grades or when u get that degree how bout u post a picture of what u majored in and so will i
    test
  4. Wordp1ay

i rest my case

owned!!!!
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

cold sore = HSV 1

HSV 1 and HSV 2 can be found in both the genital and facial region. in fact, HSV 1 makes up for nearly 30% of genital herpes cases. of course, its not called a cold sore when found in the genitals, but same virus. it can also be found on your fingers, chest, or in your brain.

and severe chapping has absolutely nothing to do with what jai is contending and what you began to contend. excessive saliva would be the opposite of severe chapping. chapped lips = dry lips, which is the reason people often lick their lips.

i wasn't even trying to discuss the issue with you though, but you showed up yet again to debate my intelligence. like i said, next time you're in the clinic, grab a pamphlet.
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and severe chapped lips still does not cause herpes, it can only trigger an outbreak in an individual whom already possesses the virus.
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i didn't just google this, most of this stuff i know because i know about herpes from past research. its a virus attacking our nation. nearly 60% of the population has herpes. it can also increase your chances of contracting HIV. i'm not wrong. but, you can google it to check my information if you feel the need.
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

well, i guess i did google the lists that could trigger a cold sore. but the bulk of the information i've studied in the past.
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

oh, and i'm a marketing major. i believe my GPA going into this semester was a 3.33 with a 3.5 in my major courses. i have no reason to lie. i've done exceptionally well since i've been back in school. i haven't made less than a B in 2 years. i have 1 year left and i'm done (next december).
    test
  10. Wordp1ay

keep it up....and i believe u.....u just tried to shoot down my saliva causin chapped lips causin sores theory lol........

i wish i coulda passed my classes and be a rph wit that grade point avg. man 6yrs havin to manage a's was freakin tough......

if there was a school here that didnt need pre recs for pharmacy school i woulda wnet

woulda cut 6yrs inta 3 easily...! wasnt bout to move to NV though
    test
  11. Wordp1ay

we should rematch reg match....its fun battlin u...lol....

*does the q*
    test
  12. Wordp1ay

its really hard to believe statistics nowadays...well to me atleast...

all that everyday someone catches hiv (wouldnt everyone have it by now)

1in3 etc

blah blah booooo......

believe it or not.....i dont fill much meds for aids pts.......unless they all dont have health ins. lol.....between workin the kroger co. as a technician and a intern....ive rarely seen em....

i mean its kinda hard to believe statistics
    test
  13. EarlLeeGraves

EarlLeeGraves Line Em Up

the thread says im batttling young troy but he posted as gramur.

i didnt see the mod of the Dojo posting i seen rm heads in there. if he was to mod that section maybe he could get a few tips on battling.

wayyy before this whole "issue" i noticed that you criticise and try to discredit peoples lines. you saying i was a bad voter a while back made me pay close attention to YOUR voting style.

(im not even gonna speak on why u were saying that.)

then u try to make people use your voting style so you dont look too obvious.
    saying that votes like "eh. ok. " and " lol good one." wouldnt count. when that is basically what you say followed by a line about how the bar was irrevelant because it was corny or dumb.

you are a delusional "vet" who thinks you can sway votes. ive seen you do it before.

im not trying to go back and forth with you just my observation.
    test
  14. Gramur

Gramur Yung Troy

why you tryna discredit me fam?..I didn't even take that verse seriously, I concentrated more on beating mag, but it looks like he won't be showing..and btw..you're not all that nigga
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i've actually changed my voting style to match others, just with more depth. i also voted for you, so i don't see the problem. if nobody tells you what they didn't like, how will you ever advance in the craft?

and delusional vet.. on what grounds? i've champed and moderated both leagues. i've been here for 8 years. i don't profess to have pull though, because most of the people i ran with in my day no longer post.
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

its funny you people say the guy who labels you wack takes this too seriously, but not the guy who is offended by being labeled wack.

and yes, i'm saying you're all wack.
    test
  17. EarlLeeGraves

EarlLeeGraves Line Em Up

i didnt try to discredit you
    test
  18. Wordp1ay

no ones ill here....really
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

eh, there's a few of us left.
    test
  20. OohGots

OohGots fuhgittabouttit

Earlee graves - that line sucked...it doesn't matter...you suck and ur voting sucks..... Gramur really does look like beetlejuice and that shit is creepin me out.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.