[RANKS] Official Week 27 Ranks/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

rofl..theres nothing with stay home fatherhood..its not like you are some fuckstick with nothing goin on for themselves..least ur about to get that degree..and that will pay tenfold..but thats all in time
    test
  2. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

aww fuck i just noticed something

cav isnt showing..of this im pretty sure

and now were goin to have a formidable fill-in

Just fucking great

there goes my chances of gettin it easy ..bleh :/

loooooool

yo but i think a proper rematch between me n serv would be good... i rushed my verse and just dropped the shit thinkin dude wouldntshow.

ill work my way back up
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

cav will probably show.
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

thanks.
    test
  5. Wordp1ay

Wordp1ay the realest right

The opinion in this statement is hoodwink, I am not irritant to the league and/or forum here. I maintain my ill manner within the ranks/lounge thread, whats the rationale to construct a filament in which we can't discuss altercations and disagreements if we can't speak our free will? Please inform me with a legitamate explanation. This is the lounge correct?
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^still LOL at you. note that creating, promoting, or participating in beef with a moderator of any forum is ill-advised, especially outside of the limits of playful banter. you insulted my wife, child, race, education, occupation, and beliefs, all of which are outside the realm of this league meaning that you are becoming a nuisance and if you continue to do so, i will be forced to eliminate the problem. its a simple concept.

and please do not try to pretend that you are something you're not.
    test
  7. Wordp1ay

im not pretending, i can use big words......anyday anytime...i graduated wit a much higher education then ur pursuing....and ur part of the battle league so disrespecting u as a mod is inconclusive home boi.....if ur battlin in the league i can say as i please....ur not god....fuck ur mod pos. lol at the "participating in beef wit a mod line" lmao...ur such a wimperin baby...again fuck ur kid and manly wife, i am becoming a nuisance to u...not anyone else...do as u please ill copy and save those picture of ur kid and repost them in the most obnoxious manner on every vbulletin board i can think of.........say sumthin else......
    test
  8. Wordp1ay

i actually want u to bann me....so i can prove my point u let the net get to u.....and get butt hurt over text personalities....i still cant get over the "pretend sumn im not" u must not know the business of the med field (pharmacuetical)...cuz we do have to be proffesional.....but i still keep it real to my nationality home boi.....dont respond just bann me or dont say nothin.....

up to u....if i were u i would go get the approval from a admin cuz u dont have tha power to bann anyone
    test
  9. Wordp1ay

ok real talk...im done pullin this net thug stuff cuz its not me....u wont be hearin the bullshit i speak q. im not apologizin but no homo no mo
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

for starters, hoodwink(ed) is a verb. i won't go any further than that. and LOL at me taking this serious when you're the individual adamantly disrespecting my immediate family as if they have anything to do with this league. you even proposed driving to my "hood". wow.
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i'm proud of my family, so goodluck with this.
    test
  12. Wordp1ay

hoodwink synonyms- deceive, trick, delude, con all aka fool as in meaning to foolish..deceiving...hoodwink is not limited to a verb....

verb-is a action, hoodwink can be used as a verb yes and is labeled so, but is not limited too

check ur synonyms

all in all...i have no beef with you...with your personality here and nerdy look i know in reality ur soft... gul luck in school and wit the fam n all....i respect u for that no lie
    test
  13. Wordp1ay

u usin adamantly isnt 100% correct in ur sent. either....peace
    test
  14. Wordp1ay

i hope no one is a victim of 0010.3 in the immediate family....pray to the lord there not
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

even if you were to be using it correctly, it would be in the form of hoodwinked. and synonyms don't justify the misuse of the word. besides, the words you listed are also verbs.

adamantly, however, was used correctly. it's in the form of an adverb. try again.
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

this isn't grammar school, though. in your failed attempts to insult me, you've lost all sight of the original issue. muff has already shone face and discredited any ground you may have felt you gained. he has no intention of contending my vote. now would be a wise time for you to let it go.
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

sad. three pages of me schooling the pharmacist. i'm done, but feel free to continue.
    test
  18. Wordp1ay

true but still not limited too.

..i have no complaints bout ur votes g...i agree wit the ren due and u completely...i think explainin is dumb....and u said it helps peeps get better....all voters usually do is....nice...ok...bleh...heh...lol ill...thats not helping overall skill....and u can school me all u want if thats the case.....doesnt really matter to me about this net stuff...when i go home to my house to my lady im as happy as u are in ur situation....i dont post pics of my fam or talk about my schooling just for people to rec. me...im not trippin i respect what u do...and have no prob wit ur vote..

a vote is a vote all in all....
    that was earl....but u do tend to do stupid explanations...but still a vote is a vote....

all in all...be cool and good luck in the school thing....seems like ur taking it well or sum cuz i was stressed to the t......pre recs.....pharmacy school apps...and interviews....oh gosh so glad im done wit that.....makin 55+ dollars a hr on top of bonus im as happy as u are q.

my only concern is if ur in school....please choose a major u will make money out of.....i know cats tryna major in fashion design and stuff...lmao...but thats community.....

peace be good!
    test
  19. Wordp1ay

lmao...not necess.....anyone can get a degree g.....get that bachelors...thas the money.....i know CPhTs with degrees....and there makin less then 20!....lol
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

http://board.rapmusic.com/16176880-post5.html
    http://board.rapmusic.com/16176883-post6.html
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.