[RANKS] Official Week 27 Ranks/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

how do you figure i want to be white? i hope you're really like some 12 year old kid playing on the internet. i find it hard to take you seriously.

and my daughter is beautiful.

[​IMG]
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

how do you figure? please, cue me in.
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  4. Wordp1ay

Wordp1ay the realest right

test
  5. Wordp1ay

aiyo real talk....what school u attend....i will go into my piggy bank in my home and catch a plane to any hood u in.....leave fam at home cuz they gettin it to if present..
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^what on earth are you talking about? lol. you really are ignorant. LOL at you being "hood" or anything of the sort. you forget that you've already disclosed your occupation? nothing about you is "hood", and more importantly, it wouldn't be cool if you were.

i attend Kennesaw State University.

and get personal about what? you can't even form a decent punch. you have no "dirt" on my family other than the fact that i'm married with a small child. how will that help improve your punches? you said all you wanted to do is pic battles, that was all you enjoyed, that was your forte.. i beat you in a picture battle. now you want to get personal? what's the real problem here? do you take these matches that seriously? are you looking for revenge? there is no personal vendetta because you don't know me.

& kid, i don't proclaim to be hood. i'm actually far from it. i did my time and now i would prefer to be a mature adult. save the highschool, babythug drama for someone that will acknowledge it.
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i swear, muffy makes a few jokes about stay-at-home-father's and now every lame motherfucker with a keyboard wants to act like they have one up on me. there is absolutely nothing negative about a man taking care of his family or his seed. its commendable. so you acting as if you've got me cornered is laughable. i am proud to be a student finishing school the way i should have the first time. i am proud to take care of my wife and daughter. nothing you say will change that.

you should grow up fast. the world is a crazy place. tough talk is for chumps who enjoy doing time. i don't.
    test
  8. Wordp1ay

lol.....uncle tom just like i said let me break it to ur terms......."go to your hood aka....i will meet you in your neigborhood to settle this out...i can drive to atlanta really....thas nothin..never said u were a thug...im no thug either...but its annoyin the way u come off like u the king cuz u mod this...all ur weary attempts at be-littlin people...and trust me i can form a descent punch....if u want to find out let me know...real talk...i will drop my number....my home address just for u to snitch on.....i will drive to u....u want the ext. to me????

and i have no biz talkin bout ur fam tru.....but i dont give a damn bout the gorilla baby and the manly featured wife......
    test
  9. Wordp1ay

100,000gs a year sucka! get on my level .....!!!!!!! hope u takin pre recs for sumn u can retire off of....
    test
  10. Wordp1ay

ok im done.....no more shots at q.ignore me...
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you can't even spell decent. so what are you proposing? that we fight to prove that i'm not a good moderator on rapmusic.com? i'm afraid i'll have to decline. like i said, i've done my time and pray that God never puts me in the same situation again.

grow up, idiot. and i'm not trying to belittle you. you and earl tried to belittle me, but failed miserably and thus made yourselves look like fools all because of a vote. now you're ignorant enough to propose coming to my hood? LOL.

i really can't take you seriously. your mother would be ashamed.
    test
  12. Wordp1ay

my mother and father are proud of me

ive neva been to jail....i dont care fa ma spellin when not needed....

im a RPh....

graduated from high school 18

my father taught me to not let people be little me

ur such a great speller but tends to not use capitol letters and punctuation where needed

im a great speller lol...jus dont giv a damn ne mo....

u ducked me comin to ur hood...we can talk out our differences on the phone if u want....ill give u my number u can block urs.....
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

LOL at you.
    test
  14. Wordp1ay

Lol At Me.
    test
  15. EarlLeeGraves

EarlLeeGraves Line Em Up

everything i said was fact. every week you pull some bullshit when someone calls u on it you threaten to ban them.
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i didn't threaten to ban you, what are you talking about? and you didn't call me on anything legitimate. and nobody calls me on anything every week. i haven't done anything to be called on for. please, give it a rest.
    test
  17. EarlLeeGraves

EarlLeeGraves Line Em Up

seems like thats what you are insinuating to wordplay
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i didn't threaten to ban him. i said that i will remove him from this forum if he continues to be a nuisance. that's not a threat, its a fact. i believe its also in the rules. besides, he's not even an active participant and he didn't "call me" on anything. he's only here to cause trouble.
    test
  19. coil grimely

coil grimely Tears textcees to tidbits

Q, DOPE VERSE.
    I knew the Potential you propose was paralleled with Perfection.
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

thanks, i guess.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.