[RANKS] Official Week 27 Ranks/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wordp1ay

Wordp1ay the realest right

test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^yea, that made a lot of sense.
    test
  3. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Lol.. pretty soon yall will be on some Jon Benet Ramsey type shit.

Yall should have another pic battle... instead of using your pics.... use your daughters. Lol

I dare you!
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

wow. you're unintelligent. the majority of our income stems from me being in school. and what kind of reward would i be seeking for being honest about my lifestyle?
    test
  5. Wordp1ay

i dont think so...
    test
  6. Wordp1ay

and besides....im not on q's level...
    test
  7. EarlLeeGraves

EarlLeeGraves Line Em Up

lmmfao rotfl 3x @ ^ as soon as the mag went up i noticed idle threats from Q. then he says he decides who competes or not. someone should slap him if they ever recognize this cat. haha
    test
  8. Ren.

Ren. elite.

everyone has their own opinion of a vote, there is no right or wrong.. its their opinion of what was good and if they liked it. Not everyone will understand everyones concept.. or get every punch, doesn't mean if one person didn't get it they were wrong. he had his opinion of that punch, it didn't alter his vote even if it was dope. and it didn't alter the battle. if you guys thought it was such a misguided battle you shoulda voted on it, there is not a only 5 vote limit you can vote on as many battles as you want. you all should stop complainin about dumb shit.
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^thank you.
    test
  10. Wordp1ay

LOL AT THIS NIGGA.....THING IS I THIS RULES AND Q AGREEIN WIT THIS ARE CONTRADICTIVE.....CUZ.....REGARDLESS OF EXPLAININ VOTES....A VOTE IS A VOTE....I TEND TO AGREE WIT U 100%....SO WHY IN THE HELL DO PEOPLE WANT THIS FULL BREAK DOWN.....WETHER ITS 100 WORD BREAK DOWN OR A I VOTE FOR .......... UR DECISION DOESNT CHANGE....

SO ALL IN ALL

FUCK THE BREAK DOWNS....CUZ OF WHAT THIS REN NIGGA SAID.....AND Q AGREED WIT HIM....I AINT EXPLAINN SHIT COME TIME
    test
  11. Wordp1ay

But Still....atleast Look Up The Concept Of A Punch Before Judgin It.... And It Coulda Alter The Vote....one Punch Can Be A Decision Changer Sucka!
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

no idiot. i stated that if it could alter my vote, i would've looked it up. however, i don't owe any more time than a single read to determine whether i like a verse or not. you could have the best verse in the world but if i have to refer to an encyclopedia each line then you more than likely won't recieve my vote. this wasn't the case here, but i still didn't find it necessary to research as i had serv winning by a significant margin.

you explain your vote because you reach your decision in a different manner than anybody else. explanations also allow the writer who receives the criticism to assess his faults and strengths and adjust accordingly. if you fail to explain repeatedly, or if you continue to prove a nuisance to this leauge and hinder the success of it, i will gladly remove you from this forum.

try me. its not a threat, its my duty as moderator of this league. follow the rules and fall back into place or you will be dealt with accordingly.
    test
  13. Wordp1ay

WELL DO WHAT U DO THEN QUEER....DOESNT MAKE ME A DIFFERENCE.....BANNIN ME FROM THIS FORUM MEANS SHIT....I HAVE FRIENDS OUTSIDE FOR THIS WEB THING......AND U CLAIM U A "FULL TIME STUDENT" I CAN BET U DONT PASS UR CLASSES WITH A COMPLAINT ABOUT BEIN TO LAZY TO LOOK UP A LINE IN A ENCYCLO....ETC.......U CAN BANN ME U FUCKIN UNCLE TOM ....
    test
  14. Wordp1ay

Gul Luck With Ur Net Family...tell The Wife And Autistic Lookn Kid Uncle Play Said Hello
    test
  15. Wordp1ay

U Beat Me I Get Banned I Beat U U Step Down As Mod ...take It Or Bann Me The Unmanly Way...which Would Be Ur Personality Since Wifey Works For U N All.....
    test
  16. Wordp1ay

Fyi Im Not A Nuisance To The League Only To Ur "richard Simmons" Ass....the Perfect Def Of A Nig Wantn To Be White Fucka
    test
  17. U S E R

U S E R NON-DOHPE.squad

damn word

chill out witcha trillness
    test
  18. Gramur

Gramur Yung Troy

Damn thas fucked up how you puttin dat man wife and kid in this "internet beef" so called shit Word..chill nigga
    test
  19. EarlLeeGraves

EarlLeeGraves Line Em Up

Q is going to get himself d-modded
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you're ignorant.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.