[RANKS] Official Rankings of Round One

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RICO

RICO my daughter right there

nah no biggie.....sad part is it doesnt look like ima be in the next round...lol

and did anyone realize her best freind was jesus???
    test
  2. Avirex

Avirex New Member

it would be hard to miss it, seeing as how that was the topic u wrote to lol.. ofcourse to me god an jesus are one in the same both magical beings, considered fake by some...
    test
  3. RICO

lol........ya i dont mind losing....i was just happy to compete. DAD's a good writer. and my story was mediocre. thats how i write....each and everytime....

goood looooking on the feed back though

AND GOOOOOOOOO SEAHAWKS......
    test
  4. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

RICO - I got it all .. and I did figure you wanted the reader to "think" .. but it was too far fetched and not delivered intrestingly enough to want to ponder on it .. not enough depth to warrant a part 2 IMO ..
    test
  5. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

Yes!
    test
  6. RICO

Luc......nah i feel you. to be honest it was a goood story for me i just wish i had wrote this a few weeks back and had enough time to polish my skills being that this is really my only full story of the season. hahaha.....

I DONT WANT ANYONE TO THINK IM WHINE'N im happy to be apart of this....and dad wrote a good story.

LDOGG.....

dogg we gonna fuck some kats up this year i cant wait i bought preseason tickets to the CHargers seahawks in august. im stoked....havent been to a game in over ten years.
    test
  7. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

Ice Hockey?
    test
  8. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

hockey ? haha wtf NFL homes

Rico.. u in seattle? I know u said you used to live here or something but cant remember,... if the pregame is in seattle ill see you there : )
    test
  9. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

ah .. kinda sounded more like an NHL name .. my bad ..

what kinda price do you pay to attend an NFL game? ..
    test
  10. Avirex

Avirex New Member

depends where u sit.. I have season tickets so not sure on single prices... probably 50 per ticket for decent seats
    test
  11. nah son

nah son the hundredaire

me vs bodian up

check it .. mic check one two

i gotta run but ill be back to vote it up lata

holla
    test
  12. Eye-Rime

Eye-Rime the intellectual.

i caught it/thought i caught it but it really added little effect if any to the story in my opinion, i dont know, the whole idea to me just seemed to be missing something whether intentionally or not

but yea, i figured the j was jesus while reading and then you said johnny and i was thinking maybe it had something to do with him, but i really had little time to marinate because i was so distracted by other tid bits
    test
  13. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

honestly i was in no mood to write. i thought u might win if u tried hard enough. i just dont want 2 write stories but topicals dont really win. i thought u had a strong chance. just by looking at ur verse first glance i was like oh oh i lost. better luck next time though.
    test
  14. 3-Planes

3-Planes Cruel... and unusual

damn i really wish i had spent more time on that key haha

i'll vote tomorrah (my brain does not work properly under these 90 degree conditions)
    test
  15. RICO

Nah i HAD family over there when i was younger, but now i reside in Pal m springs. but ya the games in San diego......so it was my only chance.....

i got 7 rows back 50 yard line.

and Q- no biggie....i knew when i posted it that it was a bit un polished, but in a way....i wanted the story to kinda be like that.....although i wasnt completely happy with it, it was fun...and i appreaciate the feed.....

no way do i feel my lose is unjust.

Dad- i was tottally digging you piece though...and i was like damn....seems i have to do well....but my writing style it sooo basic.....i really have to deliver on NArrative and character, to really win a match and this time i didnt come through.....

I WOULD LIKE TO WRITE SOMETHING FOR THE MAG IN THE UPCOMING WEEKS IF POSSIBLE THOUGH?
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  17. RICO

^fucking sweet........
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  19. RICO

hahahahahahahah^
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

if luc and jook are for it, i'll even go as far as to let GL? fill an empty spot, but we need to fill them ASAP

im pretty sure he has a verse written already
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.