[RANKS] Official Rankings of Round One

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

mag is coming along .. will be back in the morning to get the results etc. to finish writing it .. then we shall have a new sticky to take for a few pages ..
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

faggot,
    i thought you would appreciate feedback being that you obviously wrote the verse of your life.. every verse has flaws and every human has an individual opinion, i think its time you finally grew up, i thought you had matured judging by the vote you dropped in my battle and i thought i would return the favor and give you feedback on a verse that otherwise would not receive any feedback or reads whatsoever, and i didnt have to open the thread up because i can post in closed threads, i am a moderator idiot

i dont know what it is with you, but you were talking about vada/vern earlier in the week when he pulled his verse supposedly because of my vote against him and yet you bitch about everything every fucking chance you get, every battle you lose is because of "hate votes" and "politicking" and some form of plot to make you lose when really your verse/flow/mechanics/content were utterly flawless

in short, get real.
    test
  3. 3-Planes

3-Planes Cruel... and unusual

well, my little keystyle faired much better than i could've imagined, but it looks like the fun is over before it started :(

- btw thanks for all the positive feedback

when's the regular season starting again?
    test
  4. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

next week ..
    test
  5. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

i'll give you this...that's the best verse i've seen from you to date.
    test
  6. Avirex

Avirex New Member

check your quote for my responses since u came at with so many random levels for a comback lol..
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i'll read all of that b/s later

i only read the first sentence or two and just to let you know, i tend to vote on what i dislike as opposed to what i like, your breakdown was no different than any other as reviewing goods really does little for me when deciding which to vote for so i break down the flaws or bits that i didnt like or found to be disruptive to the story

it wasnt a shot at you, i genuinely figured since i had voted on everything, i should give you some feedback since you were no-showed against and i saw you complaining that your verse went to waste

but whatevers clever
    test
  8. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Thanks, brah. That's a helluva compliment.

I'll go read your verse and PM you a breakdown. And lol @ the reason you've matured, I noticed that too.
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i skimmed it, and you're a retard.
    clearly your own worst critic.
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and yes, giving me credit and casting the only vote in history for me when at one point you had devised a plan to dedicate every verse of yours in some shape or form to me in some scheme to expose the corruptness of my moderation does show maturity

so i'm glad you and TR got a chuckle from that, because it makes plenty of sense
    test
  11. Avirex

Avirex New Member

dont respond to me until you read what i had to say... your not getting out of it that easy homes
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and of the matches i've read from the past 2 seasons, you've lost the majority and complained/combated the results

and i'll thoroughly breakdown your verse in more detail if i have time, but of course i based it on what "I SAW" because its my opinion, idiot
    test
  13. Avirex

Avirex New Member

preciate it man.
    test
  14. Avirex

Avirex New Member

i dont want your breakdown cuz i dont like the way you break shit down,,like u already broke it down the way u do it so what is there left to say? u have no specific instances just vague statements. we obviously have differnt minds and they clash quite often... all i want to know is what part of my verse lacked flow to you lol the rest I dont really care about since I know the story is written simple enough for everyone to get it the way i intended...
    test
  15. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

L is such a little girl, shit crack me up...
    test
  16. Avirex

Avirex New Member

lol please.. if u didnt get my vote its because I thought u lost.. i havent voted in many of your matches because I dont want you thinking exactly what you are thinking lol and the plan to expose u for a bad mod was like Nas's plan with •••••• as an album name, it was something for the moment.. and u already said your leaving, so why beat a dead horse.. u can just peep the verse where I said u killed the league (at that time by standing by a biter and making him mod) everytime u wanna know how i feel
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

whatever l,
    you're not human.
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

the flow wasn't natural btw, for at least 3 or 4 bars you had to read slowly for it to even match up, which is annoying for me in a text verse, if it were read to me by you then it would work audibly but i shouldn't have to slow words and syllables to catch the rhythm
    test
  19. Avirex

Avirex New Member

when i say natural im saying use of the words that rhymed.. not how fast or slow u have to read them.. I cant hate on u for not liking to read something slower to catch it, but im still wanting to know which part your talking bout instead of these vague comments
    test
  20. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Critiqued in the PM, sir.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.