[RANKS] Official Rankings of Round One

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

lol .. truth ..

I'm not gonna shit talk to anyone in that tag thing .. cos I have no place talking ill of battlers nowadays .. my verse will prob receive heaps of hate and bad feedback .. fuck it .. I dun care ..
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, well im quite dope, i havent lost my touch mechanically, but after you havent battled in ages the concepts just arent as fresh/current, that's my only problem
    test
  3. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

if u want help on insulting q. i am reigning champion
    test
  4. Avirex

Avirex New Member

well im not sure if u ever had the touch of knowing mechanics the way u talked about the flow of my verse not being flawless.. seriously though, why u gotta go an write some shit like u did being my match was closed.. u had to open it up an then talk about it like all the questions an shit u didnt get or like wasnt in the verse explained.. like the neck thing.. obviously he went to the mirror because he couldnt see it, and when he did broke the mirror and slit his throat, a part of the neck the mouth could have been on if you follow the wording of slice throat.. lol and then think about how he cut up his hand to rid the mouth the last time it appeared.. the only reason im bitchin is cuz I actually wrote that verse about as good as it could get from all standpoints(as far as how i write), from mixing 1st an third perspective, to inner bar rhymes to quadruple line rhymes schemes lol, so when u say i need to work on my flow all i gotta say is eat a big cock for breakfast tomorrow
    test
  5. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I have 1 opinion on my verse (still a bit of a WiP) .. I can pm you it for feedback .. before I let the masses give me big plops ..
    test
  6. DaAlmightyDolla

test
  7. Avirex

Avirex New Member

you even said some shit like "it was hard to believe her mouth would be on his neck" when your looking at a fucking picture of a mouth on someones hand.. how can you have trouble grasping the fact the woman was inside the body and could pop up anywhere at anytime to fuck with him?
    test
  8. DaAlmightyDolla

i already read the 10 verses i was supoosed 2 but l is gonna make me want 2 read his later
    test
  9. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

shot ..

.. no homo ..
    test
  10. DaAlmightyDolla

test
  11. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Yeah Q is well rounded. I like to compare him to myself being that we're both versatile in writing. Of course I think I am the better story/topical writer, but he's probably better than me at battling. We of the same breed though.
    test
  12. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

didn't read all of that, but in Q's defense mods can post in locked threads so he didn't have to re-open it to give you the feed he did and i'm sure he thought you'd appreciate getting some feed on your verse since you did take the time to write it.
    test
  13. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

J o o k = Eye-Rime ?????

pandemonium....

omgasaurus...
    test
  14. Avirex

Avirex New Member

jook imma pm you my tag verse soon as I get IT's picture lol
    test
  15. Avirex

Avirex New Member

i do apreciate the feed, but some of the things he said I didnt understand how he could think, so i brought it up hoping he could tell me... but also dont feel he had to open up my thread to give me feedback like it was a vote, when he could of just did that in here or something.. now every time i wanna go back an look at that thread i will have to see that idiots opinion of it lol
    test
  16. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

lol @ people avoiding mine and Eugenes battle like the plague ..
    test
  17. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

it's because i hate you.
    test
  18. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Lol cool. I haven't written in forever. I am feeling good about the first round though.
    test
  19. DaAlmightyDolla

cuz we cool and i we all know i dont like gl. dont want controversy
    test
  20. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

Round 2 is looking rather tasty as it stands ..

Nah Son vs Infinite Truth
    Eye-Rime vs Cereal_Killer/Pent uP
    3-Planes/Vada vs DaAlmightyDolla
    LDogg vs Lucifa/Got Life?​
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.