[RANKS]Official rankings and matchups.

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaTrusHurtz

DaTrusHurtz Member

U were LMAO'ing at me like ur better than me so what do u expect in return.

If you've done anything not on RB besides a short stint on B-Boys that didnt go too well, then I guess I haven't seen it. I'm not gonna go off listin' my accomplishments, but unless theres stuff u've done that I haven't seen, I've definitely champed and done more.

But who cares. I signed in here and we'll see how I do.
    test
  2. The Purifier

The Purifier cleansin text of wackness

lol your arrogance is pretty funny actually. Thinkin you're better when you've only lost to me and I've yet to hear any vet say you're better than average. I'm happy to let things lie but it's people like you that talk shit behind others' backs which comes out when you're quoted when verses are posted that piss me off. let me know when you improve your wording beyond simplistic pause punches and actually get some flow in your verse, unless there's some improved work I've yet to see?

but yeah, as I said, if you can refrain from talkin crap behind my back then we're cool, in fact I used to think you were a cool dude
    test
  3. Bartender

Bartender The Prodigy

I beat you in LOC Trus... = )
    test
  4. DaTrusHurtz

DaTrusHurtz Member

Oneduh told me he was gonna quote me...if anything i was trying to give him a good convo to put in his verse. Its not like I saw his verse and said to myself "oh shitt he let the cat outta the bag", that convo was meant to be seen. Shame he didn't make as good a punch outta it as I think he coulda.

lol i know theres plenty of talented dudes who think i'm better than average, I'm pretty sure u've never seen my better shit.. cuz it sure wasn't on RB. My wording is usually better than urs, thats one of ur biggest weaknesses and u probably know that. Ur verse against Oneduh was one of ur first I've seen where it wasn't a big problem. Only thing about my wording is I don't perfect it when I'm not motivated or I'm busy....which is most of the time. As I've finally quit modding for the first time in years, and since theres some talent in here, I'm hoping this place motivates me.
    test
  5. DaTrusHurtz

DaTrusHurtz Member

U sure did Chrit...I wish I'd put up a better showing in that battle. I was just taking a look at that battle, I think I came decent actually, concepts were good just I didn't spend enough time wording them better to beat you.
    test
  6. Bartender

Bartender The Prodigy

Im sexy...
    test
  7. The Purifier

yeah I know you meant for him to post it, the point is I say nothin about you and you talkin trash about me. Well link me to your best work then, I'm a fair dude if it's better than what I've seen I'll acknowledge it. but there you go again, stating your own biased opinion like fact. Who says your wording is better than mine? You? Who else? Pretty sure on RB you got no props beyond FL/Jr from other FL /jr heads
    test
  8. DaTrusHurtz

DaTrusHurtz Member

That opener u had in our battle def won it for u.. that was pretty dope. Fuck I shouldn't have given u material like that lol
    test
  9. DaTrusHurtz

DaTrusHurtz Member

Dude I haven't battled on RB in years...when i was still battling there, u weren't getting any more props than I was. Its not relevant at all.

I ain't gonna dig up old battles, u have a very different opinion on whats good than most battlers I know so i dunno what u'd like, but if ur really interested, check some of my battles on my champ run in the LBL and the GBA, my verse against Lay on B-Boys, and some other battles here and there. They're better than anything i've ever seen from u, and I never spend much time writing.
    test
  10. DaTrusHurtz

DaTrusHurtz Member

test
  11. The Purifier

lol, in YOUR OPINION they're better. then again you left RB before I got any good. But quit talking like you're THE authority on what's good. Makes you sound mad stuck up.
    test
  12. DaTrusHurtz

DaTrusHurtz Member

U dont even realize it, but ur doing the exact same thing...
    test
  13. The Purifier

that verse you linked isn't bad, but it's hardly on the calibre of the top heads so you shouldnt be talkin the way you are when you cant back it up. But lmao @ lay doubt no showing.
    test
  14. The Purifier

meh, you provoked it. I generally hate arrogance so dont act like it
    test
  15. DaTrusHurtz

DaTrusHurtz Member

during the day that battle was due and the day after he was online pretty much all day, i think i scared him away

i never said i'm the best, i'm no john hensley, but i know where i'm at in terms of talent. I also know where ur at, and its not where u think u are.
    test
  16. The Purifier

you dont know where I think I am. I'm actually pretty realistic and go based on what others say not what I think. So yeah, talk to people like chrit, com $pit and feeble etc if you wanna know where consensus puts me. At the end of the day s'just a hobby we all tryina be good at for fun, but nothin too important.
    test
  17. Bartender

Bartender The Prodigy

He be like ouch, my balls.
    test
  18. DaTrusHurtz

DaTrusHurtz Member

This is fun, and I think it just hit me that I've lost out on a lot of that fun because over the last year and a half or so, I've spent almost all my time modding rather than battling. Ur probably going to find out the same thing.
    test
  19. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

Trus is a pretty good writer, especially considering he hasn't been active week to week for awhile.
    test
  20. Bartender

Bartender The Prodigy

He was in LOC all of last year...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.