[RANKS] Official rankings and matchups.... week 3

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, May 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smart.Alix

Smart.Alix You LOSE! Good Day Sir!

I'm done with this league. Nasty you had my verse, you could of posted it.
    test
  2. The Purifier

The Purifier cleansin text of wackness

yo only 2 votes on my battle and one of them couldnt even read english, so yeah, more would be appreciated, I'm droppin a load of votes tonight
    test
  3. TorrMup

TorrMup New Member

I got u ^^^^^^

Damn, my verse was pathetic this week..........I was fallin asleep reading it, thanks for the feed everyone.
    test
  4. The Purifier

The Purifier cleansin text of wackness

aight, nice one on voting, but why the hell you emphasizing flow? Who cares about good flow if there are no punches? flow is secondary to punches
    test
  5. TorrMup

TorrMup New Member

my bad, I didnt mean for it to sound like I didnt like your verse cuz of that. It was more like a statement on that line.

Cuz believe me, I think its dumb to judge a "TEXT" battle on flow. you had some aight punches but dude was better.
    test
  6. dizthachozen1

dizthachozen1 ...free your mind...

not everybody battles the same or has to battle the same for the verse to be good...i read a thread about that earlier...or i mean a post from a nigga named strike2.
    imagine how boring this entire site, let alone the league, would be if we all drfopped verses in exactly the same manner...that of what you and others like you consider to be a well structured/funny punch heavy/cleverly worded/ unplayed concept full verse? no one would win or lose and we'd all be bored. the diversity amongst styles and preferences are what make RM and the RBL as great as it is to be a part of.
    test
  7. TorrMup

TorrMup New Member

Ayo Nasty,

Im not tryin to bitch about my battle so dont take it the wrong way, cuz I lost fair and square. But, this is my 2nd battle in 3 weeks where my opponet didnt drop his votes..........enforce that shit cuz I feel this week got skimped on votes.

Dont go and dq dude for this week cuz I brought it up, cuz like I said he beat me fair n square. But get on niggaz asses next week for it. thanks, one.
    test
  8. dizthachozen1

dizthachozen1 ...free your mind...

i'll be voting all day today until midnight...father of 2 ya dig.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.