[RANKS] Official rankings and matchups.... week 3

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, May 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alamo IV

Alamo IV God Has A Name!

test
  2. Master Peace

Master Peace coolest nigga yo mama kno

Like Nasty say..we just enforce the rules. RULES are RULES...Oneduh you did even more bias things when you ran the leaue cause I witnessed it. Rules have changed and they are set until we change them over. Won't be long...this right now is just a guideline until we take off runnin. It's only been 3 weeks. Either you gon follow or leave. We like having yall "legends" around but you dont make up the league and if yall left...other people would just fill ya slot. No favorites or nuttin else. Everyone gets the same respect. It's messed up that Mets had to get that L but it's ova now and it's not changing. Just play ya position and keep the ball rollin...yall attacking Nasty like he did it just to fuck him over... it's ova
    test
  3. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

first off... stop cloggin peoples threads with your bullshit. It's already bad enough that we have to accept your fuckin verses and votes week after week. Second off, go kick rocks in traffic you cunt.... You take feedback? Good, cuz I said you weren't good enough to be trynna down people. I'd tell you to give good feedback, but comin from you I don't see how it's possible. You voted, and didn't give any constructive feedback, at all... I called you on it. That's it...

BTW, wtf... you got my post's on tap or suttin? I mean u was in thread 5 minutes after i voted like it was your fuckin battle... get a life or suttin, you ol' hoe-bucket ass nigga.
    test
  4. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

My AIM name is TheWhiteGuySays

Shouts to Prod on the hookup.
    test
  5. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

What bias shit did I do?

Don't come attacking me you fucking trash ass newb.

Go call someone out in hookups & get told you aren't worth their time
    test
  6. Master Peace

okay cuz...you can sign out and not comeback if thas how you wanna act. Id say a lil more but you're beneath me and not on my level. Besides all you got is RM...Newb...LOL...clown I was around here before you.
    test
  7. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

All I got is RM?

My dude.. I got pulled from the mod team because I didn't have time for this shit for months..

If all I had was RM.. The opportunity for you to become a mod would have never came.

Lol @ beneath you. Noone takes you serious little man. Don't gas yourself cuz you were the one that annoyed Q the most & got the spot.. You were a nobody with no respect before you modded.. & you'll still be one after.

& lets not even talk about real life.. LOL
    test
  8. MetaSin

lol@ have no life... You newbs and your go-to disses... That didn't take but a few minutes.... Unlike you, my comprehension level is enough that I can think before I type, and still manage not to waste too much time..

And cats like you can't even follow the rules and post up a good vote. You're wack, and you trying to diss me isn't fair to yourself, and is only putting you in a bad spot. Cats like you and Torr are what detract decent battlers from joining the league, whereas a dude like me, is just trynna help people get better with the little spare time I got to be surfin the net.

BTW. I don't want either of u voting on my battle, and I'll bring it up with the mods if need be, cuz I can see the reasoning for you voting against me already... Fuck off, little guy.
    test
  9. Baron Mynd

Meta what'syour AIM name?

Oneduh, you still AnthraxSpits?
    test
  10. Master Peace

Sure Oneduh....I know homie...you "dangerous"....so you wanna battle me for my mod balls? im str8 cause I know you do gay shit like aim people for votes...dickrydas whatever.....im square on that. But i'll battle you just to beat you tho...

Don't talk about real life....pffft...cuz lets not talk about real life cause in real life you wouldn't be as tough in my fcace as you are safe behind the computer screen...cause the minuute you acted sidewayz around me I woulda broke ya jaw faggot.
    test
  11. MetaSin

I stopped givin out my aim sn, on these boards lol... I'll hit u whenever u get on Baron.
    test
  12. Big Mack

Big Mack Boss

Nasty posts "don't forget your links" when he bumps it up over the no shows everytime. If you forget after being told twice, you some straight up brain dead rapper.

I like the rules, when the other two fuckers were running it, it was stupid. you had no rules and it was gay as fuck, now we got all these players come back and now you wanna change the rules again? fuck that.
    test
  13. MetaSin

^ dude, I understand where your comin from, but the issue is settled, and u don't really know what your talkin about. The RBL had the same rules for like forever, and they Just changed... He didn't know... I don't feel like rehashing the whole thing again, it was a misunderstanding, and has been dealt with.

btw, that's a fucked up sig you're rockin fella.
    test
  14. Mets

Mets 40 Cal. Ripken

yea man. once i knew i got no showed i wasnt comin back to rm until new battles was up. but now i know they changed the rules and even though i feel like there some slobber mouthed retarded ass rules i'll follow'em. so shut the fuck up and dont throw your 2 cents on a dead issue biiiiiiitch.
    test
  15. Mr.Perfect

Mr.Perfect New Member

lmfao@master peace calling out oneduh to "battle you just to beat you"

you are a fucking clown kid....fall back

and TorrMup is one of the worst battlers ive seen in years, this guy is just flat out terrible
    test
  16. Rip Valentine

Rip Valentine Better Than You

test
  17. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Werd.

You making the same excuses everyone that lost to me did. I aint been around this league on a regular basis in close to a year.. & don't even use the aim I did when
    I used to battle anymore.. I have maybe 2-3 text heads on my buddy list.. & only 1 of them is in this league (hens)

Truth is you know you wouldn't be a mod anymore if you had the balls to put it on the line against me... Put ya mod balls where ya mouth is homie.. It should come natural for a faggot like you.

& baron.. My new aim is Plepp5.. send me a PM with your aim so I can add you.. My shit stays on private
    test
  18. Baron Mynd

That is really my name. Add it.
    test
  19. Master Peace

Whatevers clever ace...im thru wit you and your girlfriend Quest since he jumped in on the conversation just to suck your dick

Fact of the matter is you aint runnin the league nomore...Q, Myself and Nast are in charge...so you only got 2 choices...follow our lead or dip
    test
  20. Axeshun

Axeshun Chop Chop...

and Axe simply says?...."Sup".
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.