[RANKS] Finals Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Tacky Jones, Jul 3, 2012.

1. patrown

patrown student for life

I'm ready whenever.

Kuja, CK, anyone interested.. if you can set a time we can speak on skype so I may play some beats I have full rights to for you. To let you know the tempo without divulging any raw instrumentals really is my goal. If anyone else is interested, hit me up. my producer CcW is .. really starting to impress me and will attempt to go in any direction a friend of mine desires.

I second that Kuja. I have .. something in the works I'll be giving you the audio of before you see the text. Check back in about three days.

CK -lab is up as of last night. sorry. i finally have everything hooked up properly. buying insulation next week but working on .. a shitiload of backed up projects. i should have those back to you rather soon, but right now my boy isn't so quick to want to remaster tracks so i'll have to go speak with him and figure out what he needs to loosen up. raw sound isbetter than none.
    test
  2. ShogunCrosse

ShogunCrosse The Fuckin' Good Guy...

I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO A ONE ROUND STORYTELLING/TOPICAL BATTLE SPECTACULAR
    Lets raise some interest and get some people in this ghost town!

Read on if ya think you actually got what it takes

Topical battle--choose own pic n topic

at least 20 bars-60 max (if feelin froggy ;) lol)

Who here considers themselves a real lyricist?

Not provokin, im seriously just hoping someone whos a linguistic wordsmith would go a round with me in a topical/storytelling match-up..
    Can post here and wherever else we can to get most votes
    5 day limit to give enough time to come up with the dopest story and verse possible, and to prevent any chance of no-show

Just a simple topical picture battle (choose whatever pic you wish)

This is "RAP" music.com...figured id try to put up a spectacular display of lyricism from myself n whoevers willing to accept the challenge

Who seriously thinks they are lyrically talented enough to write a story with rhymes, rhythm, and flow dope enough to raise eyebrows on RM?

I'll work around any schedule to give it a shot myself...
    Lets try n raise some interest in topical battling again.
    (dont accept if you dont know for sure that youre a professional, serious, veteran writer; preferably with proven credentials and have prestiged around RM or another popular forum)

Serious challenge...You think you can really out storytell me? Im confident enough to think not :)

We can set it up primarily here and post it where we can on RM to obtain the most votes possible...An all out topical death match :)

(Willing to go three-way if 2 accept the challenge)

You think youre a talented lyricist? Then prove it!
    Im talkin all out war, pullin all stops, give it your all, puttin blood sweat n tears in your verse till its the best possible one youve posted on the net!
    test
  4. patrown

patrown student for life

answering your serious question after skimming over.. that..
    A1. Yes

A2. throw it up in the battle section unless they do something otherwise, let's see what you got. pick a topic.situations or feelinngs, dont care to do a topic narrowing both down.
    test
  5. ShogunCrosse

aight...hell yea..now i have a reason to write somethin thats gotta be sick..
    and that was a quick answer so this makes m very happy..I know you confident so im lookin forward to your verse for real

Only one rule!
    This isnt "imma talk mad shit about ya opponent till were both postin shit about each other across RM" lmao
    (I know youve had at least one enemy on here- someone who simply posts in every thread you put up just to say somethin smart ass lol- Billy NOMATES! jk lol)

I respect that you responded with quickness and i can tell youre ready for a showdown of titans type shit lol

Lets fuckin rock the written emcee battle forums with somethin sorta excitin! lol
    test
  6. ShogunCrosse

so todays now sunday so lets go with obvious option n say ill post the thread by tomm night this time (around 3ish am monday morn.) so we can say from Monday to Thursday? or You want to do the week like in the league..Mon to Sun by 9 pm (if that still how it is), then votes can open from mon next week through Sat.?

Just let me know and ill have it up in the forum
    test
  7. TheInkwell

TheInkwell New Member

Haha thanks, but not by a long shot =p

Lookibg forward to you vs. Patrown. Pat is a rising star =p
    test
  8. Kuja

Kuja Jack Skellington

seems everything has come to a standstill on here
    test
  9. TheInkwell

TheInkwell New Member

theres no matches or tourney anymore.. =p

hows the ISTL treating you? i wanted to check it out, but think the forum section is invisible to non-members now?

just got back from a business trip... three nights of raging with your executives and open bars? recovery time required.
    test
  10. patrown

patrown student for life

fucking trolls..
    test
  11. Kuja

Kuja Jack Skellington

The last 16 tourney is about to begin
    test
  12. TheInkwell

TheInkwell New Member

o_O...
    test
  13. fairydance2000

fairydance2000 don't wait, Procrastinate

Hi everyone. Congrats on the final. I have been checking in from time to time, Let me know when the next battle is starting and I think its time I jumped back in, been getting an itchy writing finger lol.
    test
  14. TheInkwell

TheInkwell New Member

sup fairy! good to see you around

oh and CK. first round of next season... you and me. i demand a matchh
    test
  15. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

Bout time fairy lol

Ink I don't know if I can join straight up, I just started a real estate course :(
    test
  16. Kuja

Kuja Jack Skellington

Welcome back .
    test
  17. TheInkwell

TheInkwell New Member

CK, y u disappoint?
    test
  18. fairydance2000

fairydance2000 don't wait, Procrastinate

thats a bit rough CK, if you run off and i jump in, even i am sure you r me lol
    test
  19. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

Ok lol I might sign in for a bit.. But if I'm struggling ima drop out..
    test
  20. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

CK too good to struggle

P.S I'm pretty sure T.a.C and I's idea to start this back won't be for a couple months or so
    test