[Rank] RSTL Tournament - Round 2 Matchups & Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Shadow, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

test
  2. billy nomates.

billy nomates. rain cancels play.

try again?
    test
  3. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

your parents should have tried again.
    test
  4. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Ghosting is acceptable.

99.9% of the time, it goes unnoticed.

I've been able to point out numerous people who've had things ghosted for them.

Once you know a writer's style, it's as easy as pointing out a white guy in Kenya.

But you guys are tryin' to say that just because we acted like adult men and owned up to it, that we're worse than those who do that shit and never have the spine to admit to it?

Getdafuckouttaherewitdatbullshit....
    test
  5. billy nomates.

test
  6. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

shut the fuck up.
    test
  7. billy nomates.

twan.
    stop it.
    test
  8. billy nomates.

so anyway.
    why were there no predictions?
    test
  9. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Do you want me to predict the winners of these matches?
    test
  10. billy nomates.

test
  11. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i will later
    test
  12. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

hahahah, victory ...

[return it] ...
    test
  13. Souled In

Souled In New Member

lol u right nu'maan, in this league everyone is actually supposed to bitch and whine

didnt you know?

Anyway, it's a tournament. Ghosting is unfair just like getting Bolt to run for me in a track meet is a bit unfair. Holistically it's awkward too, because writing has more to do than just winning. It's about trying with what you've got, even if it means preparing a verse ahead of time to use when you are sick. Ghosting is just laziness.

In this case, GL was rusty, so he might have came with a verse slightly like that one. He might have even made all that shit up just to cause bitchy and whine'ness, honestly, since it is an important part of this league.

But Pain u right i mean its all good for being honest about it because thats the way things improve. I guess technically if you knew before the battle was done what was going on and you waited till after to say anything, you did the right thing, just too late. Obviously no one wants to step on a friends toes though. You could have pmed him privately or somethin, idk.

What really matters though is that Pain you probably didnt feel anything would really come of it. I mean, GL admits to recycling all the time. Shadow is such a nice person that he just doesn't lay the law down enough, and Shadow is really the one that is here all the time if you know what I mean.

TAC here now though so its time to just agree on some rules, say F* nasty if he doesn't agree cuz who else is gonna run the damn leagues? And say whatever happened before now happened, and lets get some solid rules so it doesnt happen again.

Pent aint even that pissed hes not advancing and hes the one it really hurt, I think hes just pissed it aint gettin handled, and that the RSTL aint hittin spot light with solid rules etc... anymore.

But remember, since bitching and whining is part of this league, and i noticed that within 2 weeks of joining here, most of what im saying is just attempting to contribute to that, because it is enjoyable.

Since I dont get to grand stand, and give speeches in my royal attire very often, since this isnt the middle ages and everything, i have to resort to the internet.

Feel me like a chinchilla?
    [turn]
    test
  14. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

what are you talking about setting rules? we already discussed and decided there would be no rule against ghosting.

you think if we had rules against ghosting no one would ghost? not true. they'll jus keep from admitting to it. at least this way GL? and Pain put their cards on the table. anyone who faces GL? knows theres a good possibility of Pain writing his verse.

This wont be handled because there is nothing to handle. There is no rule against ghosting, what they did was legal, move the fuck on.
    test
  15. Souled In

Souled In New Member

i disagree, and im signing out because thats the only real power i have to demonstrate how much i disagree

sorry bro
    test
  16. Tacky Jones

you're gonna sign out in the middle of the tourney?

then get on before you get shit on

Shadow, Souled isn't allowed back
    test
  17. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

lol, tee the merciless.

souled in, power to the people mate.

question - does the victor of mine, pent and luci's battle advance to next week? ...

[return it] ...
    test
  18. Tacky Jones

yeah, winner is back in the tourney
    test
  19. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i agree with what you have said in your previous statement but signing out hardly fixes anything. My goal is to improve enough so that regardless of who writes whose verse, i'm good enough to beat it. I've never lost to GL which, i guess means i've don't lose much to Pain. :p

Regardless, i understand how much you disagree with ghosting but on the internet there isn't much we can do to enforce it since there is no way of proving it. I hate ghosting as much as you but writing in this league should be more then having to worry if GL is using a recycled verse or pain writing for someone.

You've improved enough in this league to where you can beat a lot of people in this league. So IAH signing out doesn't just demonstrate how much you agree but more so, the lack of desire or power to stop it and the only real way of stopping it is to elevate yourself above it. Which i'm trying to do.

I like your writing Souled and it sucks that you want to signout because of this
    test
  20. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Souled will be permitted to post a verse this week. if he loses, just like anyone else, he will be eliminated. We can't prevent him from posting a verse because he decided to express himself, It isn't fair and it isn't right.

If he no shows then he no shows.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.