[Rank] RSTL Tournament - Round 2 Matchups & Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Shadow, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _millz_

_millz_ New Member

I'm a scrub? Lol. What does that make you. If I'm not mistaken a while back you recieved a total of 0 votes against me in a rstl tourney. On your own damn site kid. Lol. You were on bitch shit then too. I remember you saying that we should pick whatever topics we wanted to write to and then as the deadline came close you edited in 3 shitty topics and then asked for an extension tryin to make me start all over. You still didn't get any votes. So don't play yourself. Your mediocre at best. SCRUB!
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

lol goodness
    test
  3. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

it was a pick your opponents topic tourney.

i picked your topics long before you posted, you never saw it, that's not on me.

you wrote w/e you wanted and the bullshit mods (pent/dic) let that shit slide cause they're forever hating on me.

it's all good though, i'll dap you up over on pr and set the record straight.
    test
  4. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

i love how you pick on me and dic whenever theres a disagreeance with u and how shits run.

neither me or dic ra that tourney. that was tali and claus.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. Pent uP

i dont care how many times he says he beat me. it really wasnt more than once. thats beside the point. hes just a faggot who cheats
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. Got Life?

so you perpetually claim while i continue to dap you up.
    test
  7. Pent uP

if by dap u out u mean cheat and win on technicalities that cancel votes out then

i still hold more wins over you
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

I have without a doubt in my mind the knowledge that some of you who have ostracized us for ghosting have ghosted/posted ghost written verses yourselves.

Fuckin' glass houses suck...
    test
  9. billy nomates.

billy nomates. rain cancels play.

tbh i barely even finish my own verses.
    me and inf once shared a name, signed in and no showed.
    test
  10. _millz_

_millz_ New Member

Say what you want be you and I both know the truth. You edited in topics days after we agreed on writing to a topic of our choice. You told baron that you swtched it to get me dq'd or have to start over. Pretty shady if you ask me.
    test
  11. .:Pain:.

To think GL? told Baron anything in confidence outside of you're a fucking faggot is somewhat laughable.

But I wasn't there.

Argue on...
    test
  12. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

nope never but i could care less wut u people do. If i beat GL whose verse was written by you...that just means i beat you in my mind :)
    test
  13. Got Life?

cool story however.

http://board.rapmusic.com/rstl-grud...32119-n-e-round-2-14-millz-vs-6-got-life.html

topics editted in on 2/2

your verse posted on 2/5.

and you were in the thread a day before as well.

also love how you won 4-0 with votes coming from dic, pent, and some random nigga calling me a biter.

cling to w/e reality you'd like to cling to, but you ain't shit nigga.
    test
  14. Souled In

Souled In New Member

GL you are taking the pills marked "T" and not "E" right?

No one better use a ghosted verse against me.

That is nothing but disrespectful to ME and any structured league.

If yall would rather bitch and whine like little girls than write a verse I totally understand, but don't pose as if you could actually do something that resembles a man, and then get someone else to "write" for you while you "ghost" in the background trying to hold on to your sense of self.
    test
  15. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

why are you hating on the man who ghosted a verse, when clearly there's no rules or regulations against it? get the mods to change the rules, it's on them. gL found a loophole and he jumped in, i don't see it as his fault at all.

clearly, people are upset. i understand why pent, vents. i wouldn't want to be beat and then later find out that the dude didn't even write the verse.

solution? the rules itself should accomodate for this new law, otherwise i really don't see a point ...

[return it] ...
    test
  16. Pent uP

ironically i bet GL took the rule out when he was mod, and these newbie ass mods dont have the experience or hindsight to know to add it

also - in terms of their stupidity i believe it still says in the thread that moderators are the last law of the land or w/e which means if they think its cheating they can rule it like that. i've seen that shit happen so many times

but whatever. ya'll are slow ass newbies
    test
  17. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

well, that's just plain silly ...

[return it] ...
    test
  18. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

sftu, it's like you completely ignored everything i have said. I fought for weeks about making it so that Ghosting is wrong and shouldn't be allow but i was overruled by the other 2 mods because there is no way to prove it.

Which is true but if both parties(the writer and user) admit to it, then there should be a consequence to it.

Stop complaining, all ghosting tells me is that you are not talented enough to write, which is an embarrassment in itself. I have actually had GL ghost a verse against me, lose, then complain that he shouldn't have lost because of how superior he is, despite not writing the verse.
    test
  19. .:Pain:.

Why?

Especially considering that other people ghost, they just hide it.

But you're gonna come after us because we actually own up to it?
    test
  20. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

If there is a rule against it, why not?

seriously, if ur going to ghost, keep that ish to yourself. why cause a hysteria about it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.