[Rank] RSTL Tournament - Round 2 Matchups & Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Shadow, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Souled In

Souled In New Member

I hear ya Shadow, but there should still be a rule against ghosting. It is irrelevant that it is hard to prove.

By Signing out i sacrifice my participation in the league as an example of how much I care about their being a rule against it from now on, and I also demonstrate the only power I have, taking away an active participant in the league.

As soon as there is a rule against it from now on, I will sign back in, and I will elevate myself against the discourteous remarks made against me simply because I want to stand up for my beliefs, simply, becaus I care about this league just as much as you guys.

Changes like this don't happen over night. So I don't expect I'll be able to sign back in any time soon.
    test
  2. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

i know what you mean. if he shows hes good to stay, but if he no shows hes on the perm-banned list. fuck that faggot.
    test
  3. Souled In

Souled In New Member

I don't think your superiors will feel that way, nor your comrads, nor the other people in the league. There is no reason for a leader to treat others that way. It doesn't mean this can't be fixed, but if you can't make a simple rule out of spite against me, then I think that is not a good thing.
    test
  4. Tacky Jones

my superiors? im the top, but nice try moron.

im not going to make a rule for you, or for pent, or for anyone. we've discussed this months ago and decided there would be no way to enforce the rule. we're not making a rule we cannot enforce. you wont be getting any special treatments.

so i can ban GL? and Pain for ghosting, say Pent writes a verse for you and no one fesses up to it, you guys get to slide. is that fair to GL? or Pain? please explain to me how.

get off this martyr shit. it backfired. you wanna walk, go ahead. you arent important.
    test
  5. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

why put him on a perm-ban list for 1 no show?
    test
  6. Tacky Jones

cuz hes fucking up the tourney in an attempt to be a martyr for a bullshit cause. fuck him.
    test
  7. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

It's a reasonable point of view.....if you ghost then stfu and keep it to urself.....that fixes everything...if u broadcast it..get punished...simple as that
    test
  8. Tacky Jones

but that doesnt fix the problem. i gotta give props to GL? and Pain for owning up to it.
    test
  9. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

it's not a matter of fixing the problem...it's a matter of providing a sense of accomplishment for everyone in the league. Being told that someone else wrote your opponent's verse is a slap to the face of the person involved. So, keep that to yourself. THAT is the easiest and simpliest thing to do. We have lost 2 many people because of this and it could be easily solved by making a rule about it. I'll give u an example..

IN school the teachers says that anyone caught cheating or giving out answers to a test will get an F. Just because the student owns up to it doesn't mean he's better than the ones who don't. it just means their dumb enough to broadcast it.

It's like telling a young child that Santa isn't real. Sure some parents believe it is best to tell their child that but not all parents feel that way and when it comes down to it...keep ur mouth shut about things you KNOW will upset the people involved..it is best to do so.

I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad but for the overall stability to the league. Ghosting should be penalized and if ur going to do it..keep it to urself
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

i dont see a difference between admitting it and keeping it secret.

if someone murders my best friend i'd rather them admit to it than hide out like a pussy.

everyone just needs to move on.
    test
  11. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

there isn't a difference...but ur making it so...ghosting being wrong doesn't stop it from happening but keeps people from talking about it and thus....peace. that's all i'm saying

If your grandma or someone like that was getting doggystyled by a penguin, would u want to know? most people wouldn't cuz it disgusts them....same thing with this...if ur going to do a digusting thing, keep it to urself
    test
  12. Tacky Jones

we just see things differently i guess. i think they really screwed themselves honestly. now everyone knows every GL? verse could be Pain, so they're gonna write to beat the better writer. they exposed their cards.

and from what i saw, Pent pointed out that they ghosted before they admitted to it. I could be mistaken, but in the thread Pent posted something about Pain writing the verse. that was teh first i saw of it.
    test
  13. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i'm not even going to address that.. If pain or GL did not admit to it..it would not have mattered unless Pent could provide proof...and as you and i both know....his word verse her word means nothing in court without proof....same concept imo
    test
  14. Tacky Jones

yes, and like two years ago when Q was ghosting for me in the RBL, once the claims came, i copped to it. with GL's rep, that shit woulda took off and we would have had the same issue. its GL were talking about. prolly the most hated in the league.
    test
  15. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

we can't so anything about things coming out down the road but in the same week..we can
    test
  16. Tacky Jones

alright, ima talk to Pain and GL?. but we arent going to make a rule on it. i dont think its fair to persecute those who admit to it and leave those who dont in the clear.
    test
  17. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i think we should...just tell them not to broadcast it...if they want to come clean about it...tell them to PM u. I do not want 2 people to destroy the credibility of this league when it could easily be avoided by shutting up

I'm not saying they be punished this time or anything but it should be a from now on thing
    test
  18. Tacky Jones

i pm'd em and asked them in the future to keep quiet, so lets see how it goes. if it continues to be a problem we can make a ruling on it.
    test
  19. Tacky Jones

ftr, i dont really want Souled back. he annoys the shit outta me.
    test
  20. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

sounds logical

ftr...i like souled..he's a good kid...just like u Mr. T.a.C...if he wants in...i'll allow it...but if he no shows this week..he's out of the tournament
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.