"Randy" chants.......

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by V-Max, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V-Max

V-Max ROUND ONE: FIGHT!!!

test
  2. if kali wins the title... wwe is officaly gay.

fuck@cena actualy pickin him up i no its a firemans cary but dam!
    test
  3. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Hmmm I fell asleep during Raw and woke up during the repeat right before Mr. Kennedy came out... then after that, I fell back to sleep.

wwe.com isn't working for me... khali is the one who attacked hbk and orton?

did edge get attacked too?

i'm clueless.
    test
  4. V-Max

V-Max ROUND ONE: FIGHT!!!

^They showed HBK ko'd first, supposedly, then Vince is all angry and yells to coach to find the guy...this is when Lashley flashed in my mind but then i was like no it cant be lashley hes afk for a while....then they showed edge ko'd, and everyone is like who is it maybe its orton since he lost earlier that night...then KHALI flashed in my head for a brief second....then finally they show orton ko'd on the shower floor....then Vince goes "OH i know who it is! It's someone who is pissed off at John Cena" or some shit like that, then i figure who the hell can be angry at cena, then for some reason JBL and Batista flashed in my mind....but after Vince said that I really thought it WAS Khali because he's been undefeated for the last several months now, and the fact that he's the only guy in the locker room who can probably K.O. all those cats, and the WWE needs another filler feud between Cena and a monster, so hell it's Khali...
    test
  5. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

^^yea i guess they needed sumthin til HHH gets back
    test
  6. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

makes sense though, they've had Khali going around for quite a while talking about wanting competition. i think the purpose of that was the kane feud though, but after squashing kane there's really nothing else they can do except put him up against cena.

they're using Khali better than they've used Big Show in the past.
    test
  7. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

tru but Cena won't drop the title to khali
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.