Ramble@420

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Pent uP, Jan 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

Yeah that old one was getting big so...

If you're high and you know it
    Post a pic,
    Say whatsup
    go get ripped
    blaze a nug

do whatever it is you do
    and let ME ramble for a minute.....
    test
  2. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

[​IMG]
    (Blunts + Volcano + Boxing out Bakery with your Boy working as a Baker making you Endless Amounts of Free Heavenly Bakery Goods = BEAT THAT BITCH).
    test
  3. Pent uP

Dope as shiiiiiiiiiiiit
    test
  4. Brad915

Brad915 New Member

Lucky bastard
    test
  5. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

man i had my boy over and we smoked a couple blunts and i had some 7up so we make that texas sprite remix n shit with that leen and im trippin like crazy...i gotta go lay down on the couch and when i did like one of my eyes was open and the other one was half open and i kept like seein crazy shit...like by the ceiling fan i saw a little lever hanging from the ceieling and some midget kept movin it back n forth to make the fan go faster n faster n shit...then i was kinda half sleepin (still conscience, jus kinda in and out of cat naps)and i kept talkin out my dream but it came out like i was speakin n tongues n shit...

2 fat blunts and some leen=a crazy ass fuckin day that i aint never doin again
    test
  6. Jaded Conceptz

Jaded Conceptz ....

i'm done with weed for a while. don't have any money.. and my mom found out, so she now refuses to give me money. sucks ass. been 4 days so far. i'm in desperate need of a job!

buuut, my friend is growing some m-39! let's just hope it turns out good, and he sells to me for cheaper! hahah
    test
  7. Pent uP

growing is getting big

thats cool
    test
  8. JiHaD210

hell yah....
    test
  9. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

ramble ramble ramble

Now hit my AIM and tell me who told you to do this and take down my post [teet]
    test
  10. Pent uP

i decided too foo because it was getting slow for me
    test
  11. JiHaD210

the snauzberrys taste like snauzberrys!!!
    test
  12. Pent uP

^^it took me like 3 times watching that movie to get that line

i was all WHAT THE FUCK IS A SNOZZ?
    test
  13. Ben Official

surely you cant be serious
    test
  14. quruxley

quruxley SHHHHHET MAN!

damn im feelin good right about now., i havent smoked since sunday...hahah long time for me cuz of fuckin exams and i wish i were one of those people who can still get their fuckin work done when they blaze and can study cuz that shit dont work with me. i tried that once and it was wack. i went to class n we watched a video and took notes but i tried to read over my notes and shit didnt make any sense to me.

besides i like to jam out when i burn. fuck doin work.

oh man i hate winter so much especially smoking a bogie when u have to be outside cuz u aint got a place to smoke indoors n i aint tryna risk my parents findin out i smoke cigs if i were to smoke out my window much less weed and ur hands are shakin like a fuckin crack fiend or some shit. and u have one glove on for the left hand and the right hand is frozen n it looks like i got parkinsons disease

man i really hate that. fuck winter.
    test
  15. Jaded Conceptz

Jaded Conceptz ....

yes, fuck winter. hahah

i remember one time at school i went out to go smoke a joint at the end of my lunch. didn't work out too well.. hahah. it was one of the coldest days, and windy as fuck! i stood there for like, 10 minutes just trying to light the damn thing. i had no mitts or gloves or anything, so my hands were red and going numb. i ended up giving up.. because the bell rang, and i didn't want to be late for class(one more late and i'd have a jail). i was pissed as fuck! once i regained feeling in my hands, my thumb was really sore.. because i kinda went crazy on the lighter after a while. wasn't too fun. i was sober, in pain, and we were cooking/eating that day, which was why i wanted to smoke a joint in the first place, so the whole class i was just bitchy as fuck.

fuck winter. i hate it now!
    test
  16. DJ ECLIPSE

DJ ECLIPSE BALLSINYAMOUF

the coldest it usally gets down here in texas is like 30 somethin' degrees so it really don't bother me plus i'd rather be cold than hot
    test
  17. Ben Official

So i got this shirt and it says "IV:XX" which for you mathmatically impaired translates to "4:20". Anyways I'm sitting in a small class wearing it the other day when the professor asked me what it meant. I told him it was my favorite bible verse. I'm glad he didn't ask me to explain.
    test
  18. JiHaD210

lol...

"I didnt know you were a religious man....could you repeat that verse with the class"

"Yay and God said to Abraham, "you will kill your son, Issak", and Abraham said, "I can't hear you, you'll have to speak into the microphone." And God said, "Oh I'm sorry, Is this better? Check, check, check... Jerry, pull the high end out, I'm still getting some hiss back here."
    test
  19. JiHaD210

been drinkin crown n cokes with some hot damn shots every now n then with a couple blunts

nice...

if anyone grows on here id like to see some pics
    test
  20. DJ ECLIPSE

DJ ECLIPSE BALLSINYAMOUF

i'm happy as fuck,i just got back from court,cuz i got busted with some weed and they dismissed my case,plus i'm bout to get off probation in april right before 420 so i can finally smoke again.............................HOWS IT TASTE MUTHAFUCKA!?!?!?!?!?!..mm mm bitch!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.