Rakim Speaks On Eminem (Haters Come In!!!)

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by rennaslam, Dec 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

so Rakim's opinion excuses all the wack material eminem has put out for the past 2-3 years.....

no disrespect to the God, but I dont give a fucc what he thinks, the current eminem is wacker that Jeezy.....
    test
  2. rennaslam

rennaslam Reality Check

Actually.........what excuses the FEW wack songs he made is everything else he's done before and after that period of time. Heard "Emulate" or any of those freestyles he dropped after Encore? My argument is that Eminem didn't lose his skill. He just got side-tracked a little and chose to put a FEW horrible songs on his latest album. Know what though? Most of the haters really do respect this cat. It's obvious due to the fact that he IS held to such a higher standard. I just wonder why very few chose to criticize Nas for releasing TWO discs full of trash at the same time. Trash as in HORRIBLE COMPARED TO WHAT HE'S DONE IN THE PAST. But, just like Eminem, Nas has since shown that he's still just as talented as he ever was by dropping incredible songs and verses since his album was released. Let's face it........most of you dudes who hate on Eminem really only do so because of his skin color. Not to make this a race thing, because racism isn't the reason. It's because most blacks simply cannot relate to most of his subject matter and it drives you all crazy to think that the most talented MC in the game isn't saying anything that pertains to your lives. Well, what would you say if I thought Jay was wack just because I never lived his lifestyle or experienced his kind of emotions? That would be absurd. I judge MC's by attribute, minus subject matter because it's not necessary. Everyone's opinion will differ when it comes to that shit. I'm not even trying to say that what he's saying carries any weight because, truth is, tons of MC's get crazy respect for saying NOTHING in a song. That's because people recognize the mechanics of lyricism. And I think that half of you all can see the same things. It's just that most people either don't get it or they just have bullshit (hidden) reasons for not showing someone of Eminem's caliber the proper respect. Say his album was weak. Say his hair color is corny. Say he's quiet, goofy, fake, white..........whatever the fuck you want to say about dude. BUT, if you choose to believe that he's not ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED MC'S THAT EVER TOUCHED A MIC then you probably need to develop enough self-respect not to tell yourselves blatant LIES.
    test
  3. rennaslam

rennaslam Reality Check

Congratulations! Seriously. You're one of the 10 realistic and unbiased dude's around here. Good post.
    test
  4. Syza Koza

Syza Koza New Member

Stop slibbering his cock.

He'ss been wacksince the eminem show - whether he turned wack, or just DECIDED to release some wack songs is irrelevant. He's released wack songs.

Oh, and Ali isn't the greatest anyways.
    test
  5. rennaslam

rennaslam Reality Check

Oh, the interview is real by the way. Check out hiphop d to tha x.
    test
  6. rennaslam

rennaslam Reality Check

Let's discuss and break some shit down then. Quote some shit that I've said and see if you can convince me that I was wrong when I said them. Wack since The Eminem Show? You obviously haven't paid enough attention to him to be able to convince us that your opinion should be respected. It's invalid and you're brain-dead. Dismissed.
    test
  7. Syza Koza

Syza Koza New Member

I wasn't pointing that directly at you, apart from the last bit about Ali.

It was more a general statement to all the people who are on his cock on rm.

I'm not saying another word on the matter.
    test
  8. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

Rennaslam and Kriss Kraft know what they're talking bout.

On the real.
    test
  9. cheddar08

cheddar08 New Member

yo em is the sickest rapper out there no one comes close to the shit he writes he is a level above everybody left in the game since jay left put him in a booth with any rapper left he would murder em
    test
  10. Asiasiasia

Asiasiasia New Member

wiggers who talk shit should dissapear from surfaces of the earth(Specially e-thugs who diss real black rappers crazy).you faggot ass crackas are damaging black rappers by dissing them.what the fuck you know about true hoods?none.I don't care what Rakim says, since when was Em Laden's sorry past became cool to talk about?he disses his mother and his wife, he is gay faggot.
    test
  11. cheddar08

cheddar08 New Member

He disses them because they didn`t do nothin for him cept treat him like shit
    test
  12. cheddar08

cheddar08 New Member

and yo last time i checked neather one of you all haters is signed to a record label so quit hatin on the man for doin his thing and makin it big
    test
  13. jdubd7

jdubd7 New Member

Propz. I respect both those kids.nahmean son.
    test
  14. BRiGADE

BRiGADE 187 Ya Yo

yall got it twisted mann

hes sayin that eminem is NASTY as in nasty like shit or jizz on ur back

im tellin u, like when he says that eminem can be the next muhammed ali he means he can be NASTY (disgusting..) like muhammed ali is nasty cuz hes droolin all over the place now..

na man

they both nasty.. disgusting freaks
    test
  15. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

^he is gay faggot..................that sums up the fact that nobody's paying attention to you, illiterate bastard
    test
  16. DuBuLouS

DuBuLouS OxyRap

I once saw eminem in a bar making out with another man

I think it was richard simmons....

what a fag
    test
  17. KSpark

KSpark trinidad 4eva

Wow.........................you are pathetic.
    test
  18. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

Ra must be off his meds.

If Eminem were Black he'd be Pharoahe Monch.
    Much less appreciated.

I'm a fan of his talent, but he'd be a lot less celebrated as an artist.
    test
  19. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

look at all you assholes that say you don't give a shit what Rakim says and shit like that.

when fact of the matter is, if Rakim said those same things about Nas and Jigga, then you all would be talking about how Rakim knows what he's talking about.

i hate the fact that you people give Nas a pass for being so inconsistent in his career and now ONE album (that wasn't even as wack you people say, just not up there with his other three) and Em's wacker than Jeezy????

you people make me laugh. you all know he's one of the greatest to ever touch a mic talent wise. and it's funny you say that he only sell cuz he's white. name ONE white rapper in the past ten years that came close to Em's level of success. you can't. cuz if that was the case then every white rapper would be selling 3-10 million records.
    test
  20. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

This nigga killed it^

this dude knows what he's talkin bout
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.