Rakim Speaks On Eminem (Haters Come In!!!)

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by rennaslam, Dec 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rennaslam

rennaslam Reality Check

This is for all you biased, unrealistic, selfish motherfuckers who just can't stop making sorry excuses for why Eminem is "trash." Respect Rakim's opinion? I do. I would, no matter what he says about this culture, because he's realistic. Realistic people are respectable. Most of YOU are not. Read on.

In a recent interview for foreign television, Rakim was asked what he thought about Eminem, his former label mate. The man who is often referred to as the God Emcee and regularly called the greatest of all-time, made some very flattering remarks about Slim.

”Eminem is nasty man, I don’t care what color he is. I don’t care about none of that nahmean? Real artists respect real artist’s man. Especially like a conscious artist that sits down and writes and hears another artist that sits down and does his writing…and he know…a brother nasty. Regardless, you can’t take nothing away from his thoughts and his pen, nahmean? Em is nasty man, I tell people to this day…if Em was black…he’d be the next Muhammad Ali man.”

The R saying Em would be the G.O.A.T. if he had some melanin? Let the debates rage!!
    test
  2. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I dont give a shit what Rakim says. I do like half of Eminems music though.
    test
  3. #1 RM Retard

#1 RM Retard New Member

Yeah, I'm really gonna believe this shit without a source [funny]

Even if he did say this shit Eminem is still garbage.
    test
  4. p. haze

p. haze slap boxed with jesus

Eminem wouldn't be Eminem if he was black.
    Arguement refuted.

Besides, Eminem fell way the fuck off.
    test
  5. #1 RM Retard

#1 RM Retard New Member

Eminem's a fuckin pussy on 106 and Park whenever he's on too.

He's all quiet and shit.

Than he go on TRL and act a fool.

Obviously likes MTV better for playin that faggot Just Lose It video.
    test
  6. GunzNButta

GunzNButta New Member

as if i giva fuck what rakims opinion on em is...like this n1gga is god his opinion doesnt mean anymore then the next n1ggas....yall put these rappers on too high of a pedestal(spelling?)...
    test
  7. PhatCat

PhatCat New Member

Isn't Rakim signed to Aftermath now? Same label as Eminem? I could be wrong...
    test
  8. Vince MGM

Vince MGM New Member

he just hintin everybody that he dont like Eminem. his music is sissy now.
    test
  9. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

its sad that you watch either one of those shows.
    test
  10. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

It's not even that anyone takes credit away from Eminem, because everyone knows what he's capable of. Eminem takes the credit away from himself by releasing tracks tracks that are 50 times below his standard, thus causing cats to dislike his music.
    test
  11. lightskinplaya

lightskinplaya fuck y'all!

man rah can't be that dumb. sayin shit like if eminem was black he'd be muhammad ali is bullshit. if eminem was black he woulda never got signed to a major label. this better be fake, i know it is tho. rah would never say some stupid shit like this... i know that for a fact.
    test
  12. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

Eminem is an ill mc with one bad album out of a back catalouge of 4 albums ranging from good (infinite) to great (everything released between Infinite and Encore). Throughout the years he has proved to be flexible in many areas of Hip Hop, being able to come kick some rhymes on a radio show, to going to do goofy ass songs with lots of humor, to doing club songs, to recording great diss tracks. He also has a serious side, which to me is his best attribute. Songs like "Rock Bottom," are what made me stick with Em and pick up more of his releases.

So yeah, go ahead and hate on him since he has one bad album, but I believe that he still has the potential to be ill as fuck. Talent doesn't just dissapear over night.
    test
  13. kc jones

kc jones case of the jones

Em is nasty man, I tell people to this day…if Em was black…he’d be the next Muhammad Ali man.”

u all are stupid he tellin us that em is nasty as in sick like nice. he not doggin him he sayin em is nasty wit the flow !!
    test
  14. sardo

sardo THE ILLEST

I Hate That New Em Shit,but He Can Definitely Come Back To Form.
    Nobody Knows His Plans Though.
    Infinite Was My Shit...
    test
  15. Sirius Lee

Sirius Lee u unno me!

fuck rakim
    test
  16. DuBuLouS

DuBuLouS OxyRap

my only concern is that eminem might stay doing what he did with encore....he gets one more chance in my book....his next album will decide how I really feel about him
    test
  17. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

word

and you can deny it all you want to but if Eminem was black he wouldn't be the greatest, in fact his popularity would be a lot lower than it is now. I'm not taking anything away from Eminem but facts are facts and sometimes skin tone does play a role in these things.
    test
  18. Toucan_Sam1

Toucan_Sam1 aka 2can Shakur

hahahahha this made me laugh
    test
  19. #1 RM Retard

#1 RM Retard New Member

It's true.

And I'm not a regular watcher of the shows. I flip it on to see who is going to be a guest.

If it's a rapper I'm interested in I watch it, if not than fuck it.
    test
  20. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

The last time I saw TRL Hov was on it...

that was like 2000 or some shit...

I hate that fuckin show...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.