Rakim,Big Daddy Kane,And Kool G Rap........

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Detroit_AllDay, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I must ask again, are you stupid? GRODT I'm talkin' about skill, which the average listener knows nothing about... He spits wack on it so it ain't a classic and it's not groundbreak... it's a "good" album... as far as Marshall Mathers LP, I was talkin' about the fact of whether or not a fan can relate to it... bein' able to relate to someone/feel for someone has nuttin' to do with skill... Em does BOTH.... and that's one of the reason people love 'em

you're the REASON people battle acapella.... BECAUSE it's a war of words, not BEATS... and MC's have said it (EVEN JUICE, a LEGEND) that people listen to the beats and give more cheers for BEATS they like more when the battle has nuttin' to do with beats... it's not their fault a DJ put on a certain beat for 'em...

and there's another assumption: "you're that type of dude..." of course, you know me well 'nuff to make that judgement.... of course it SOUNDS better with a beat but the victor isn't decide by the beat

I know about EVERY hip hop head will say you're stupid as fuck for sayin' Reflection Eternal/Train of Thought and Blackstar are AVERAGE... hahahahaha... that's just dumb

BE A SHEEP!!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I get in arguments all the time at this board... how am I a "follower/sheep"... once again, another ignorant rebuttal

YEAH, he has a classic with A Tribe Called Quest cuz the impact of that album... and Deliverance DEFINITELY ain't a classic... I gave it a few listens and it's solid....

if you don't know the Infamous's impact on the game, you're dumb... go make a "The Infamous Appreciation Thread" and get schooled.....

Oh my god, you're an idiot... The quality is good but not PHENOMENALLY AMAZING.... and NWA was the first push of Gangsta Rap but the Chronic was the REAL nation-wide spread... that's the album that had Dre and Snoop all blown up and the West Coast dominating the game... once again, if you ain't know that, you're lacking

and just because one guy introduced a style, the next album that is part of the revolution isn't important? that's like sayin' that in the American Revolution, the major battle that basically won the war for the United States is important but them goin' to sign the treaty with the British isn't historical and revolutionary in it's own right......

don't be stupid? umm, the ARTIST is the main influence and impact on the album... he's not good... his signature is all over the album and it's his hooks... that's it... rhymes're ass.... that's not a classic

you're a retard.... seriously... what the fuck is wrong with you? you can't put 1 and 1 together? if you have no skill, it don't matter how hungry you are... that's why I said it don't matter for Shyne....

it's like sayin' a 10 year old kid is SOOOOOOOO hungry to be an NBA star... at the moment, can he make the NBA? Nah, he's not good enough as much time and effort and hunger he may have....

seriously, I can't figure out how you think... you can't figure shit out

hady's the lable Aftermath is the stable {*neighing*}
    That the horses come out of {erra} of course we're about to {stir} up
    Some shit thick as Ms. Buttersworth's {syrup}
    It's the Mr. Picked-on-Christopher-Reeves just for no reason
    Other than just to tease him, cause he was his biggest {*belch*} fan
    He used to be Superman
    Now we're pourin liquor, on the curb in his, name for him
    "Eminem you wait 'til we meet up again, fucker
    I'm kickin your ass for everything you've ever, said"

I'm quoting lyrics to show how bad the content is... once again, can you not put 1 and 1 together? and on I'm Back, he was spittin' better than that... DEFINITELY..

shit ain't even close...... "Eminem, you wait 'til we meet up again, fuck / I'm kickin' your ass for everything you've ever said"??? ummm, okay

that's straight up gay

listen to the album... that's my "reasons"

i'm contradictory? why don't you explain how I'm contradictory cuz you're just sayin' shit now cuz you're losin' this argument.... everything i said makes sense... you're either dumb and can't comprehend or you're just talkin' out your ass now

another question that's just dumb... if you don't know what "good content" is, then you shouldn't even be arguin' wit me... it's so vast but good content usually comes from creativity... and creativity can be wack sometimes? hahah, ignorant

okay, believe Royce has wack albums... live in your dream world...

ummm... see you talkin' out'cha ass again? if you didn't watch it, Nas, Q-Tip, Rza, Gza, and someone else were on MTV in '99 or '00 (I forget) talkin' 'bout the state of hip hop and they said he was ill: Nas's exact words were: "that kid can SPIT..."

oh yeah, the other person was Wycelf Jean

umm, you're an idiot... story-telling is a form of content... so a murder movie/novel doesn't have good content cuz it's talkin' about killin'? you're seriously slow or somethin'......... if all you see in 97 Bonnie 'n Clyde is him killin' his baby momma, you're a moron

i'm not contradictory at all... you rebuttals are so senseless and farfetched... 60% of the shit you say is off the wall and you puttin' words in my mouth... that's how you know you're bullshittin' cuz you can't think of a "REAL" rebuttal
    test
  2. Butch Coolidge

Butch Coolidge New Member

Some example of ANDTheMC gayness.

Yeah and an album is a succession of battles...Hahaha wake up. Batlle is so specific...

Why is it a classic? Because some Hip Hop head said so? Fuck outta here.

I_Am_The_Truth is in perpetual arguments too...And he's a sheep tho.

What impact? Midnight Marauders' just dope.
    What was the impact of your presumed classic: Lifestylez?
    And why Deliverance isn't classic?

Hahaha look at this sheep...FUNNY AS FUCK.

50 INTRODUCED A NEW STYLE TOO IN 2003...But for him it isn't enough? Hahaha...Contradictions...once again.
    C'mon fag...If Doggystyle is classic is because first of all IT IS AN EXCELLENT ALMBUM WITH DOPE ASS BEATS.

You said: "A classic need dope lyrics"
    You don't even mentionned Ace in any top of MC's on that board and you come here sayin': "ALHS is one of the greatest album of the 21th Century"

You're contradictory...End of discussion.

I get your wack point.
    But Eminem do have skill...He shows it every time he's on a beat. But now, you don't "feel" his hungryness...So he's wack..
    It's fuckin garbage no?

Why? Why? Why? Why?

With Reeve's electronical accent, I thought shit was hillarious.

It was in 2000...Few weeks after SSLp dropped, this cat was HATED ON just like he's hated on right now by some internet faggots.

Story-telling is a tool to develop content...just like metaphors and rhymes. GET THE FUCK.

It was sarcasm.
    It perfectly shows that all that content shit is subjective.
    Talkin like Reeves may be too chocking too somebody then be too "easy" to others, then "fucny as fuck" to me.

Haha
    test
  3. Butch Coolidge

You don't even answer my questions...
    Funny how you look trapped.
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

idiot... lol... don't need to even respond... have you noticed that EVERY hip hopper in this board thinks you're a moron and have no idea what you're talkin' about? even in the other thread, they all clownin' you du'... get the picture

NO, hip hop heads call it a classic cuz it is a classic... BRILLIANT ALBUM!! shits on Encore......

okay, I'ma sheep cuz you say so... damn, you amazingly changed my genus and my species... incredible... ALL ON A BOARD... DAMN... amazing

okay, I already explained why Lifestyles of the Poor and Dangerous are... if you can't read that's not my fault... look up

Deliverance isn't a classic cuz it's not AMAZING... it's solid AT BEST

yeah, baaaaaaaaaaa....... dumb fuck

what new style? spittin' wack!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHA... c'mon man... get the fuck outta here...

oh, I went from sheep to fag... incredible... you constantly transformin' muh'fuckas... crazy

no, that's not why doggystyle's a classic... once again, you're wrong... I'm correct

Masta Ace has dope lyrics... how many top MC's threads have I been in? c'mon man... get real... Masta Ace is ill as hell....

there's no contradiction here... you're just an idiot and don't comprehend

you can be the best baller but if you not hungry, you ain't gonna win... Minnesota Timberwolves for example... they had one of the best teams in the NBA and were trash most of the season... NO HUNGER... just like Em...

you're too easily entertained

no, you're wrong... once again, i gave evidence... Nas, Gza, Wyclef, Rza, and more were givin' this cat love sayin' he's dope

quit makin' bullshit up...

no, story telling doesn't develop content... are you dumb? story-telling is content... a storyline is the concept of a song/movie... that's the content of a story/movie... get smart

dumb... end of story...

jus' stop.... everyone's sayin' you're wrong
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

the reason i don't answer your questions are because they're in no need of an answer because they're so obviously dumb
    test
  6. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

u katz got alot of time on ya hands to seperate 50 quotes each time
    test
  7. Butch Coolidge

I give up. this bitch is wack as fuck.
    Don't even answer to "dumb" questions.

Just one last (that I re-ask for the 10th time:

What was Midnight Marauders impact?

Haha
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

UMM.... haha, I'm wack as fuck... wow

cuz I'm makin' you look stupid... oh wait, you're doin' that yourself... forgot... oops

and no, I don't waste my time answering "dumb questions"... so dumb they might as well be rhetorical

and Midnight Marauders? name 3 hip hop albums that were anything of that nature before 1993... end of story
    test
  9. Butch Coolidge

Name ONE album that were anything of Jackpot's nature before 2003.

Hahaha....Is it a classic?

For the last time: GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE contradictory sheep.
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

oh my god... oh my god... he called me a contradictory sheep *cries*

you're a fuckin' idiot if you're gonna compare Jackpot to Midnight Marauder... dumb guy

Tribe Called Quest revolutionized hip hop PERIOD with their albums... you're done... stop tryna get back up cuz every time, i just throw more dirt on your grave...
    test
  11. Butch Coolidge

Oh no I'm just sayin your argument fits to Jackpot too.

And no Midnight Marauders didn't revolutionize shit...It was just dope as fuck...Thanx to its beats.
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^nooooo....

beats were dope but they were rhymin' dope for their time... and they did revolutionize hip hop... you know how many artists are influenced by A Tribe Called Quest 'til this day?
    test
  13. Butch Coolidge

AZ, Method Man, Raekwon, Kool G Rap, Rakim, Big Daddy Kane rhymed way better than them.

You know how many people Kool G Rap influenced?
    You know how many classic he gets? Just 2.

This guy is still dope as fuck but don't succed to put out a classic record since Live & Let Die...Why do you think so?

Cause of its beats.
    test
  14. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

no, see, you gettin' it all wrong again

Kool G Rap influenced almost every MC in some way... obviously

ONLY 2 classics? you make it seem like that's a few... once again, you can rhyme as lyrical as you want but you need content... content is one of the stongest basis of rhyming (along with technical aspects) and if you don't have content, it don't mean shit... i say it again

Kool G Rap has classics and his albums that weren't classics didn't have the greatest beats but content killed 'em the most....

I honestly don't care for the beats on Resurrection but Resurrection by Common shits on most albums in hip hop history... so what's your point again?
    test
  15. T.Nitewulf

T.Nitewulf SHUT THE FUCK UP

you 2 are fucking this post up. Take that shit to AIM or sth.
    test
  16. Holiday Styles

Holiday Styles Let's Go Flyers

umm no...they dont shit on common and talib..im sorry...they are better..but they dont shit on them
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.