Rakim,Big Daddy Kane,And Kool G Rap........

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Detroit_AllDay, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Switch C

Switch C Rap Legend

^Your fuckin crazy. Encore was wack as hell. And saying Get Rich or Die tryin was the best album of '03? It's better than the Black Album? Fuck outta here.
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ I ain't say that

haha... that's the other du'... I agree
    test
  3. Butch Coolidge

Butch Coolidge New Member

What's wrong with My 1st Single's content?

He keeps the same multi along his verses on SPend Some Time and Never Enough (he even add some inner bar rhymes)
    He stays on TOPIC.

Then My Toy Soldiers' verses wouldn't be dope at all if he spitted them without followin the drumline.
    He used crazy rhymes on it btw.

Hahaha
    I have to agree about Spend Some Time's guests...HAhaha
    Listen to Obie's verse, it's lyricly dope but his flow is average and make you wanna get rid of his verse...DAMN...

Din't be stupid.
    Except Big Weenie and Just Lose It (wack bridges)...There's nothing REALLY BAD in Encore.

GRODT=15 dope ass tracks
    TBA=11 dope ass tracks.

Learn faggot.
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ you're wilin'... Black Album shits on Get Rich or Die Trying... it's not quantity, it's quality... Get Rich or Die Trying is a good listen but it's not necessarily ILL as far as the MCing aspect... Black Album is a good listen cuz the beats are fire and at the same time, he's spittin' ill on it..........

and you're wrong about the songs on Encore... he doesn't spit THAT NICE on any of them tracks except the third verse on Yeloow Brick Road... everything else is pretty simple but still dope...

there's MC's that can easily rhyme like Em did on the other tracks

I'm honestly honestly startin' to get a feelin' you're jockin' this guy... He used to be my favorite MC until this wack album but damn... This shit was a wack ass album
    test
  5. Butch Coolidge

Wack?

Hahaha...OK I give up.
    You're a fuckin sheep boy. Encore is FAR from beeing wack.
    Like I said, except Big Weenie (wack beat, wack flow, wack track), Rain Man (average beat) and Just Lose It (wack bridges)...There's nothing REALLY BAD in Encore.
    It's one of the best album of 2004 and Like Toy Soldiers and My 1st Single are dope as hell (once again the way he flows on it is unfuckwithable).

How many can flow like him then? haha
    Fuck it you're hatin on Encore and on the "new" Eminem in general.

Change Clothes and Justify My Thugs (beats mainly) are weak tracks sorry.
    ON GRODT, 50's on point and the WHOLE production is perfect...
    50 doesn't even need to be dope as fuck to make a classic album...An album=80% for the beats and only 20% for the MC.
    Why the fuck do you think Chino, Royce or Big L has no classic? Cuz their albums production was Weak.
    That's even the reason why Encore isn't classic...Cause Dre gave some weak beats to the GOAT (Rain Man, Big Weenie)...
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Sheep boy? hahahaha... where's my Mary? I can't seem to find her

Encore's wack... point blank... his lyrics were garbage and he had no hunger, no content, and it was just straight ridiculous...

My 1st Single is wack as fuck.... and you're completely ignorant if you think that's the best album of 2004... sorry, I give up... you're on Eminem's dick if you think that's the best album of 2004

hahahahaha... not many can flow like Em and what!?!? his rhymes have been trash... and I'm hatin' on Em?!?!?!? hahaahahhahahah... you're retarded

first of all, he was my favorite MC all the way up to Encore... I was SOOOOOOOOOOO excited before Encore came out and I wanted to hear that album for like 2 years cuz I was waitin' on another Em album... HE MADE ME EMBARRASSED TO BE AN EMINEM FAN WITH THAT ALBUM... that's how trash it was

I don't hate, I'm realistic... and realistically, that shit was wack

and you dissin' Hov but defend 50 Cent? wow... ummmm, Hov has like 10 verses that shit on anything 50 dropped on that ientire album... the best songs on Black Album shit on GRODT... and yes, a classic album consists of dope rhymes... either that, or it's completely groundbreaking and changes the entire state/mindstate of the game... 50 Cent didn't do anything of that nature............ Black Album in EVERY ASPECT, shitted on 'GRODT...

and no, Chino is wack... Royce has near classics but just fell short because inconsistency, and Big L does have a classic.......... and Royce's production ain't weak... ANOTHER IGNORANT STATEMENT......

yeah, you're officially on Eminem's dick... it's Dre's fault that Encore wasn't a classic... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I lost every ounce of respect I had for you... Encore was wack.. and Em decides what beats he wants... Dre don't say, "Em, you're takin' this beat..."

and what made Encore not a classic was a few wack beats, wack concepts, terrible content, and wack rhymes... oh yeah, lemme add, terrible hooks for a lot of the album where he sung them
    test
  7. Butch Coolidge

Hahaha....Like he had hunger on The Eminem Show
    Like Hov had hunger on TBA or The Blueprint....GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

WHY? HE RHYMED WITH ILLNESS and his stayed on topic right? HAHAHA

What album could test Encore? Let me guess...Street's Disciple? NAaaaaaaah
    The College Droppout or D12 World maybe.

By the way, why the fuck do you think you love The College Droppout?
    Because of Kanye miracles on the mic? Can't be serious...An album=80% for the beats and 20% for the MCiing....DEAL WITH IT

Yeah I was scared to bump SSLP when it came out...Guess what? IT's A CERTIFIED CLASSIC RIGHT NOW.

I dissed Jay-Z? WHERE?
    I agree, Jay shitted on 50 in terms of MCiing but his album isn't better than GRODT...Like Lifestylez Ov Da Poor and Dangerous can't fuck with Temples Of Boom (knowing Big L SHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTS ALL OVER B-Real)

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THE INFAMOUS, THE CHRONIC OR MIDNIGHT MARAUDERS ARE CLASSICS? Because of their rhymes? PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE.

Not on the main aspect...The production...SORRY.
    The Black Album is great...really DOPE but how can you say Change Clothes can fuck with In Da Club...Or Justify My Thugs with Many Men.

Not because some beats SUCKED? HAHAHAAH...
    Royce was on the top of his game on Rock City and this album was deceitful...WHY? Because the production was mainly average..

Definetly.

Dre is the executive producer right? Get the fuck outta here.

Some wack beats....Right
    Concepts? Shit is subjective. I know a lot of people who laugh every time they hear the last line of Rain Man or the accent of Ass Like That. I didn't relly like it but shit is subjective.
    Terrible content? Once again, it's subjective.
    WACK RHYMES? HAHAHAHA...Em used ill rhyme schemes from the Curtains up to the final shot to the public...THE DUDE DIDN'T FALL OFF AT ALL...STOP HATIN'
    As for the hooks, I have to agree, Big Weenie's was horrible and Just Lose It's bridges were wacks.

Encore is a 4.25/5 album...SORRY
    test
  8. Butch Coolidge

Keep avoiding that point...Haha
    test
  9. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

ummm... Em didn't have hunger for Eminem Show but was rhymin' 9 syllable rhymes and had crazy rhyme schemes and sick rhymes and took the time to do all that... and beyond that, he said he was hungry as fuck; JUST TO KEEP HIS CAREER ALIVE... if you have forgot, right before that album was released, he was on trial and could have got up to 40+ years in jail... he had plenty to talk about and obviously did it well

and Hov had hunger for the Blueprint also... people were sayin' he fell off until that album... he proved everyone wrong and of course he had a hunger for the black album... that was supposedly his last album......

okay, that entire argument you just made was ignorant as fuck

no, content is important...

oh god, you're on Eminem's dick... D12 World!??!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!? it's official... College Dropout shits on Encore... ummm... did you ever hear of Long Hot Summer (one of the illest albums I've heard in the 21st Century) or even Death is Certain which also shits on Encore?

NO, I don't love College Dropout for beats... are you fuckin' stupid? it was content... he was a breath of fresh air and was actually talkin' about relevent topics... the conscious style that Kweli has (which is who influenced 'em majorly according to Kanye, himself)... there's songs Kanye produces that I can't stand cuz lack of content... it's not all beats... once again, another ignorant response from you

if it's all about beats, why would a lotta people rather listen to Quality from Talib Kweli over GRODT? Quality is a better album than GRODT... so is Mos Def's Black on Both Sides... and GRODT "SOUNDS" better than both of those albums

NO, it's not certified... it's opinionated... it didn't get a single 5 star/mic/anything rating from anyone... TO ME, and several other people it is a classic but there's people that would say it's not also

umm... once again, Black Album shitted on GRODT... you have no argument there so keep sayin' GRODT is better

ONCE AGAIN, IMPACT... did I not say that before? impact on the game... EXACTLY why KRS 1 is considered a legend... cuz his rhymes? umm, his shit's simplistic as fuck... it's cuz IMPACT!!!! another one of your arguments trashed

ummm... Encore (the song by Hov), Moment of Clarity, Public Service Announcement, Threats, What More Can I Say, and more shit on just about any song on GRODT with maybe the exception of Patiently Waiting and Em's the only reason I say that... if 50 had been on that beat alone, it woulda been ehhhh...

HAHAHAHAHHA... dumb... Death is Certain was WAYY ILLER than Rock City... he admits Rock City was trash... c'mon man, get serious... there were like 5 BRILLIANT tracks on Rock City and the rest were ASS!!!

HAHAHAHAHA, you're ignorant as fuck... Dre's the executive producer... AND!??!?! WHO MAKES THE MUSIC?!!?!? WHO CHOOSES THE BEATS?!!??! Dre, Em, 50, and EVEN GAME said that Dre takes 'em to the lab, plays shit for 'em and lets them decide what beat they want... that's EM's FAULT!!! HE CHOSE THE BEATS... *laughin' at how blind you are*

umm.. ... shit is subjective but stupidity isn't... go to any hip hop head and ask 'em if songs like those were good for hip hop... that's what hurts the image of hip hop... we need REAL MC's in the game and as far as what Em did on Encore, that was an embarrassment and misinterpretation of what hip hop is about

HAHAH, ignorance again for sayin' stop hatin'... I explained myself once, I don't need to do it again... the album is trash... and ill rhyme schemes? you could have the "illest rhyme schemes ever" but if content lacks, you're wack.... this album was WACK!!! PERIOD
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

avoiding that point? there's no point there... the reason I said the other verses should get removed is because they weren't good... Obie's verse wasn't good

and I said it MORE because Em was so much better on it and that was a ill beat and he shoulda just made it his own shit........

you're startin' to seem REALLY REALLY lackin' in the aspect of bein' knowledgable in hip hop.... all you seem to care for is "rhyme schemes and beats"

that's ignorance
    test
  11. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

Jay OBVIOUSLY had hunger while making Blueprint..he was battling one of the best rappers in the game at that time..he needed to put out a very good album.
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I dunno about the "best rappers in the game" part but definitely a worthy opponent... haha...

but yeah, I forgot that too
    test
  13. Detroit_AllDay

Detroit_AllDay New Member

what's yall arguin about Jay-z is the fuckin bests ***** to ever do it right now
    test
  14. Butch Coolidge

Lemme destroy your points one by one...

So why Shyne's album is wack? Indeed, he was in jail, he should be the most HUNGRY MC In da GAME...HAHAHAHA
    Damn, I thought you were cool, you're actually stupid.

They were saying he's fell off since Volume 3...Damn...WHY THE DYNASTY ISN't classic so? haha...

I re-ask to you...WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY 1st SINGLE CONTENT? OBJECTIVELY.

D12 World is dope as fuck. Except thatU R The One wack beat, shit is EXCELLENT.
    What the fuck can you reproach to this cd? huh?

HAHAHAHA....A Long Hot Summer is just a solid work.
    Beats are just ok and Masta Ace is fuckin Boooooooooooring. Illest album of the 21st Century? Hahahaha, you suck...MAsta Ace's lyrical skill isn't even on the GOAT's level (you never mentionned him in any MC's tops) and knowing lyrical skill is for u the most important part of an ALBUM, you're contradictory as hell punk)

Death IS Certain? Nah, shit is average...Beats are simplistic as fuck...Fuck outta here.

That was the same du' who was so right about lyricism 2 monthes ago who is tryin' to tell me that talkin about Jesus or about the ghetto make your album dope as fuck?
    DAMN........................SHIT IS SUBJECTIVE. I personnaly don't give a fuck about Kanye's life...WHY SHOULD I FEEL NEVER LET ME DOWN?
    hahaha...Shit is musically dope as hell...PERIOD.

They're just scared to listen to an MTV played artist...Hip Hop headz wanna be hood but "hoodness" don't make u rap dopely.

RAP IS A MUSIC...Sound is the only way we should judge it.

HAHAHAHAHAHA....Damn, Stillmatic is classic and Capital Punishment will never be?
    GODDAMN...
    SSLP is classic...The Source was scared to call him classic but it's a classic...Period.

I repeat:

Jay shitted on 50 in terms of MCiing but his album isn't better than GRODT...Like Lifestylez Ov Da Poor and Dangerous can't fuck with Temples Of Boom (knowing Big L SHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTS ALL OVER B-Real)

^^ The argument is obvious...Big L has no classic, Royce has no classic, Kweli has no classic while Q-Tip, B-Real, Dre, Snoop or Sparxxx has classics...
    It prooves MCiing isn't THAT important on AN ALBUM.

Impact? GRODT has WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MORE IMPACT THAN any album I quoted (The Infamous or Midnight Marauders impact? Hahahaha)...Do you remember everybody bumpin' those In Da Club, Many Men, If I Can't, Patiently Waiting shits in their car? Do you remember 50's special shows one week after he dropped this shit? Damn...It was crazy.
    Why don't you call it classic SO?

Then, why The Chronic had so much impact? Caus it was musically dope...Beats were dope as fuck, Dre didn't ruin them (that was just his work as a MC)...

Yeah KRS is wack, AND He's FUCKIN OVERRATED.
    He's a legend but Pac is a legend too...IT DOESNT MEAN SHIT ABOUT THEIR ALBUMS.

Yeah like Like Toy Soldiers, Evil Deeds, Yellow Brick Road andEncore shits on any song of GRODT.
    Encore is doper than GRODT? NO...
    You're wrong dude.

And 50 isn't alone on Patiently Waiting, so your argument is pointless.

Yeah and Eminem said Infinite was WACK as fuck.
    So what?

WHY? Because of its beats !

What beats Dre proposed to him?
    Between wack and wacker, what do you choose?

You are stupid.
    In 1999, any Hip Hop head you'd interviewed would have say that Eminem dissin his baby's mama and use chockin values was bad for hip hop.
    SO WHAT?
    Once again you're wrong.

What was so great in SSLP's content?
    What was so great in We Ain't's content?
    What was so great talkin about his life (Who cares?) in MMLP?

IT'S SUBJECTIVE...AND ENCORE IS DOPE.

I destroyed your points...Complete

Hahaha
    test
  15. Butch Coolidge

Obie's verse was full of multies...Thought you like it.

hahaha

And to juge a track it's:

1) The Beat
    2) The Delivery
    3) The Lyrics

You could put the best MC of the Game on a wack beat, he couldn't make a dope ass track (Royce Da on Hip Hop, Big L on 8 Iz Enuff, Jay-Z on Justify My Thugs, Eminem on Big Weenie)...Put an average/good MC on a hot beat, the result can be dope as fuck (Sparxxx on Comin Round, 50 Cent on if i Can't, Kanye West on All Falls Down...)

THAT'S THE POINT !
    test
  16. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

No matter how much you dislike Nas you have to admit that he's one of the greatest rappers of all time..and Stillmatic was a top 3 album of 2001 along with The Blueprint and Expansion Team, so yea at that time Nas was one of the best rappers in the game and arguably still is.
    test
  17. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

oh my god... ignorance... what the fuck is wrong with you? all your points make no sense... Shyne's wack... it don't matter how hungry you are... are you serious? that was the worst rebuttal in this whole thread

another stupid rebuttal... I said people were sayin' he fell off, INCLUDING ME... everything since Volume 2 was wack... UNTIL the Blueprint......

here's my response to that dumb statement:
    good enough? that's good content, you're too easily amused and amazed....

umm... you're dumb... Devil's Night was ill as fuck but D12 World was horrific

what the fuck is wrong with you? umm, that album was boring but Eminem's wasn't retarded? umm, the whole story-line for Long Hot Summer and the tracklisting ALONE shits on Encore... are you that dumb? and I didn't say ILLEST... I said ONE of the illest, WHICH IT IS... and you don't have to be one of the ILLEST MC's EVER to drop one of the dopest albums... once again, content is as important as "lyricial skill"

test
  18. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

and no, sound isn't the only thing you judge rap on... that's moronic... that's like sayin', basketball is a sport and we WATCH sports... so we should only wiorry about how the games looks... so AND 1 players must be better than NBA players cuz it LOOKS better... it's deeper than the surface... you're obviously very shallow when it comes to shit like this IF that's your response

ummm... what's that gotta do with anything? and I disagree anyway... it's the other way around and Stillmatic is just a "good album"

IT WASN'T ONLY THE SOURCE THAT DIDN'T SAY THIS ALBUM WAS A CLASSIC... ignorance again... it's not "CERTIFIED"...

HAHAHAHAH @ KWELI HAS NO CLASSIC!!! STUPIDEST COMMENT OF THIS THREAD OFFICIALLY... HOW ABOUT 2?!?!?!? HAHAHAHA... Same as Em... who has two classics MMLP and SSLP and ES is a GREAT ALBUM

ummm... Reflection Eternal and Blackstar are CERTIFIED classics... c'mon man... get smart

and Big L's Lifestyle of the Poor and Dangerous is a classic TO A LOT OF PEOPLE

and Q-Tip doesn't have a classic on his own... HAHAHAHAHHA... Bubba Sparxxx has a classic!!!! ARIGHT, i'm done after that dumbass comment... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

NOBODY CALLS THAT ALBUM A CLASSIC... EXCEPT YOUR IGNORANT ASS... and no, GRODT doesn't have more impact on hip hop than The Infamous... ON THE MAINSTREAM AUDIENCE, yes... but that means shit... people weren't bumpin' Eric B and Rakim albums by the millions... does that mean that GRODT has more impact? c'mon man, once again!! GET SMART

are you stupid? the reason it was a classic is because it introduced West Coast hip hop to the world and changed the entire face of rap... West Coast rap took over after that...

YES IT DOES... KRS 1 has classic albums... for IMPACT... are you dumb? if you don't think KRS 1 has classic albums, you're an imbecile on the terms of hip hop knowledge

ummm... the only good songs are Like Toy Soldiers and Yellow Brick Road... and they don't shit on even GRODT... that's how bad it is

Encore, ON Jay-Z's album ALONE is doper than GRODT

thank you for stating the obvious... the point is, Em made that song... that was the only song that was BRILLIANT in every aspect on that album and that was because that was one of hte only songs with DOPE LYRICS and beat and that's BOTH BECAUSE OF EM

and it was as an ALBUM... lyrically, that shit was phenomenal.. .but he ain't have his flow up yet either.. .he ain't mastered his flow at the time

ONCE AGAIN, you're a moron... it wasn't because his beats... the brilliant tracks had ILL CONCEPTS and rhymes to it... the wack ones had weak concepts, wack rhymes......... POINT BLANK... some of the WACK tracks had ill as beats

yeah, I'm sure you were in the studio when he was proposing beats...

NO THEY WOULDN'T... EVERYONE IN '99 WAS SAYIN' EMINEM WAS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR FOR HIP HOP BECAUSE IT WAS DIFFERENT BUT DOPE AT THE SAME TIME... EVERY MC WAS SAYIN' THAT CAT COULD SPIT... NAS, GZA, RAEKWON... ALL OF 'EM... C'MON MAN... GET SMART

so that would make you wrong

umm... what was great about the content? how about Rock Bottom... how about 97 Bonnie and Clyde... how about his story-telling ability and creativity and humor? how about he was actually spittin' ill punchlines... how about Guilty Conscience and Brain Damage and As the World Turns... ummm... you're an idiot if you don't know what's good about that album's content

THAT'S A VERSE... are you dumb? you don't need content in every song but at least make sense and spit dope rhymes... he was "solid" on we ain't but he was lyrical and had a ill flow... but his content was ehhh.. it was a battle-rap type verse and he ain't really have any quotables... it was straight though.. I liked it.

you obviously cared if you were listening to that album... and the near 10 million people world wide seemed to feel his pain and anger... it obviously seemed like The Way I Am was a fan favorite and it was because they felt his anger and frustration... people care what people are talkin' about...

keep telllin' yoiurself that... you're one in a million that thinks that that REALLY understands hip hop

ummm... no, you destroyed your own points... half your rebuttals were lies and assumptions

Hahaha[/QUOTE]
    test
  19. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

ummm... you're an idiot... Hip Hop is a ill ass beat Premo (one of the best producers in the game) made... Justify My Thug is another ill beat and it's an ill song... Big Weenie was wack because Em made it wack.. and All Falls down was dope because the concept... NOT THE BEAT... the beat helped and was VERY ill but the content made it dope
    test
  20. Butch Coolidge

I give up.
    One time, the average listener isn't important (GRODT), the next it's the shit (MMLP)
    Get the fuck outta here.

You're that type of dude.
    Like battlin accapela with ill rhymes makes you sound better than rappin averagely on a hot beat.
    Goddamn.

I agree with that...That's the way I said it.

SSLP is classic right now?
    Haha
    Kweli has NO CLASSIC (maybe Quality)...Reflection and Blackstarr ARE 2 AVERAGE ALBUMS.

"People" are so influencable...Don't be a sheep.

Q-Tip is average and have a classic with his ATCQ click...And you should re-listen to Deliverance...Harmony between Sparxxx and Timbaland's illness was just crazy.

Haha...What was Midnight Marauders impact?
    What The Infamous bought up to the Game?

NWA?
    If The Chronic introduced WC rap...Why is Doggystyle a classic so? BECAUSE OF HIS MUSICAL QUALITY. Nothing more punk.

THIS SONG IS ON GRODT. I DOn't judge 50, I judge his album. Don't be stupid.

YOU JUST TOLD ME THE LACK OF "HUNGRYNESS" MADE EM WACK....SO WHAT THE FUCK?
    HAHAHAHA PUNK ASS.

hady's the lable Aftermath is the stable {*neighing*}
    That the horses come out of {erra} of course we're about to {stir} up
    Some shit thick as Ms. Buttersworth's {syrup}
    It's the Mr. Picked-on-Christopher-Reeves just for no reason
    Other than just to tease him, cause he was his biggest {*belch*} fan
    He used to be Superman
    Now we're pourin liquor, on the curb in his, name for him
    "Eminem you wait 'til we meet up again, fucker
    I'm kickin your ass for everything you've ever, said"

WhAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?
    You loved I'm Back and you deny My 1st Single is dope? You're a fuckin idiot quoting lyrics to try to argue about their content.
    Haha

I asked for some REASONS right?

You're still contradictory as fuck about Ace's album...HAHAHA.
    Don't try to hide yourself behind "the others".

WHAT's A GOOD CONTENT?
    I WANNA KNOW.
    And creativity can be wwack sometimes.

This millions prolly listens better sound than you do listening to Royce Da wack albums. Haha

They thought he was a joke !

Killin your baby's momma....WHAT A DEEP CONTENT
    "Go-go-gadjet dick !"...What a deep content
    Humour isn't objective punk.
    Once again, I kinda like Eminem's content but it isn't a critera to defend or to diss his albums.

I'm done with you. Maybe you'll take my points one by one but you still be contradictory as hell. I just ask you to anwer to the few questions I asked and then....

Admit you're wrong on this.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.