rainy night in georgia..*REAL HIPHOP* all love returned

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by 6th_plague, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

and they say niggaz in the south cant rap on some real shit

not mixed fully so its gonna sound kinda flat and jim shiesty part sound kinda off at one part..

hollowbones once again

1st -problem chid
    2nd reese da beast *me*
    3rd jim shiesty...

just about some real talk about how life is down south..its hard down here.

www.soundclick.com/hollowbonez
    www.myspace.com/hollowbones

all feedback is returned ...

beat my mr.e aka brandon heat...
    test
  2. freed the kreed

freed the kreed Whats good?!?!

aiight bro, returnin the peep...

1st dude..he aiight, he gotta flow and lyrics...he lackin a lil bit of emotion tho in the delivery, cuz it would bring the beat out more and the flow would stand out a lil more too..startin to actually sound better tho as the verse goes on..

aiight, i like this beat yo..real coo, diggin the sample...

aiight, reese da beast...flow is real on point man...sound much more hype than the first dude...flow real hot on here bro...ocean tides huh..haha..good shit, u kind of got an east coast flow...good shit tho...

third dude.....dude comin tight, real down south vybe from him....and the flow real polished...i fucks with this..good collab here bro..fa real fa real..
    test
  3. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

yeah homie, nice drop...

Beat is on point, first dude just needs more umph in his delivery... your shit is straight homie- you always come real... And, last dude has a real Southern style, and I'm likin his verse alot...

overall, shit is dope dawg...
    test
  4. Professor

Professor New Member

This shit was nice.. The beat was mellow, and I felt the vibe. You came nice on this. Good shit, son...
    test
  5. datN!GGAeDouble

datN!GGAeDouble Lil Havana Representa

hollow bones is in the building!

dont get me started!

i been told you how i feel bout this song dawg...this my type of shti right here!
    test
  6. The Rippa

The Rippa RIP is the name!!!!!!!!!!

Checked your track, the beat and sample is off the hook. Lyrical content, pretty good. I dont get caught up in that southern niggas cant really spit talk, yall did your thing. Vocals was cool, just a tad bit loud on the mix. Think each verse should have a lil more energy to bring across the message. Overall good track. Keep bangin...

RIP
    Soultaker Records

Show and Tell
    test
  7. ~G.I~

~G.I~ Guest

returning the favour

beat is cool, feeling that

1st dude - not really feeling his flow and vibe...it sounds too much like he's lazy.

2nd dude - feeling this more...its more hype, flow is on point, nice drop

3rd dude - lyrics is cool, flow is ait, delivery is ait,

overall a decent track.

stay up 1
    test
  8. Red304

Red304 iLL Tactics ENT

returning favor homie,

beat nice, sample hot i love georgia i lived in atl for a year miss that shit flow started out nice 1st kat flowin on point stayed on topic as well, 2nd kat lovin his multis got some nice multis braves line hot flow on point as well maybe better then 1st kats flow 3rd kat lovin his eneergy same as other 2 flow there all 3 of yall ma fuckas did ya thing glad i peeped this shit also thx 4 hittin me up with feeedback appreciate it holla at me ne time u needd feed holla back stay up
    test
  9. Mic Grippa

Mic Grippa Mic Grippa

yup...its nice. u already know that though. 1
    test
  10. IProFound

IProFound Chokyonim

returnin' love

*starts track* yo I'm diggin' this beat... nice vocal.

first cat- kinda boring. not really grabbin' me... he got some pretty decent lyrics, jus needs to get it together, as far as the feelin' and emotion.

second- i like this cat. he gotta nice flow. i think if this was recorded in higher quality this'd be hot. dont really sound too southern..

third- im likin dude, dope @ one •••••• away from bein' racist... ancestors picked cotton now im wearin a white tee... niiiiiiice. Dude proly the nicest lyrically, i think the 2nd cat had the best style, but if this cat upped his delivery a bit thas some serious shit.

Overall this track is pretty damn nice man. Thanks for the love on my shit.

test
  11. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

beat is cool kinda wu tang ish

the first dude pretty cool, he got the content just need to polish up more ya know

2nd dude - i like his lyrics the most, he a lil more polished too. back n fourth like ocean tides haha... this is tight tho, yall got a unique style when yall get super polished its gonna be serious. yall got the style tho

3rd dude - this like a chorus or somethin - i like his flow - is this the first dude? yall on some real shit tho i fucs wit this

overall good track on some south hip hop shit

keep droppin

we can collab one of these days just get at me on AIM - MrcPrimo
    test
  12. killa_bone

killa_bone New Member

Liking the beat, scratch that, loving the beat with the vocals.

All verses are nice, just real talk.

Would definetely download the polished version of this song. All emcee's did the thing, good shit.

3rd verse took it in my opinion.

Mine: http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=979094

Cheers
    test
  13. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

sick sample...

1st: quality is aight... flow is solid, lyrics are nice. doubles are solid too. delivery is kinda lazy but it sounds nice over this beat.

damn i love that rainy night in georgia sample

2nd: flow is really nice, quality seems a bit better, maybe its just cuz you sound a bit more energetic. roach goes back and forth like oceantides. these verses seem really short... but they're nice.

3rd: racist atheist shit was nice. you and reese were the best on the track... dont sleep on first dude though.

nice track, verses coulda been a bit longer but it was pretty solid.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=979199
    test
  14. psomonkey

psomonkey Sin Ontology

samples pretty dope....feelin tha beat too

first cat-....voice is aiight......delivery needs a lil work....presence is ok.....lyrics are pretty good....overall this shits decent

second cat-....flowws dope.....feelin tha lyrics too.....deliverys good....adlibs kinna off and on....presence is real good....dope verse

third cat-.....voice is cool....verse starts off real good....presence is good....deliverys ok....flows coo....lyrics nice....overall this shits pretty dope

overall this tracks pretty dope dogg
    test
  15. TAB

TAB Model

Wooo sick beat. Made me want to sing along with that bitch. First cat is horrible and I mean that in the nicest way possible. Lyrics were solid, but his delivery and enunciation needs exponential improvement. 2nd cat, a lot more polished. Not feeling the voice but the flow is there and the lyrics compliment it well. You still need to polish your style though, sounded hesitant at some points. 3rd cat, sick voice. Probably the most polished cat on this song. Not feeling so many voiceovers. I like that accentuation you got there as well. Overall decent joint ya'll.
    test
  16. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

thanks for all the love..we trying to do the damn thangggg
    test
  17. Higher Rhymes

Higher Rhymes Active Member

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=979025

holla back please. any way lemme hit this up..

okay beat is nice.. but sample is repetitive and annoying..
    quality could be better but it doesnt ruin the track

1st guy--voice is pretty grimey.. real NY sounding, flows not bad.. delivery is NY like that.. pretty good stuff here

hook--not much here.. just chillin and talkin still good

2nd--"blackmail the black male" like that.. nice lines up in this verse.. brang tha heat and tha energy..very illy.. really southern, GA up sonny.. flow nice, delivery nice, soundin really polished..

hook--?? dope lines, short but gets the point across

3rd--"1 ni**** awa.." haha damn dude.. flow is smooth, you are RAELLY smooth with this mess.. game with it, keep it consistant, multis and wordplay are madd dope

keep it commin and peep my link

test
  18. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

First off this beat is gangsta... You don't even expect it to pop off like it did.. yea I feel what every one was sayin' about a small amount of feeling missing.. but that beat keeps you there & his flow is on point.. Lyrically if he said certain parts with that lil bit of feeling thats missing the whole verse is poppin' Cause he sayin' some real shit.. but yea niggaz gotta feel it hardbody in combination with the flow.. that chorus is poppin'.. uughh @ reese wit the power intro like 'Just look at the Resume'.. the flow on the beat is what gets you & , if you hit the beat with the cut on some shit like... this nicca Jim is poppin' loool just the way the 'One ••••••raway from being racist' line hit off the wit the beat made the shit harder.. uuughh... I'm down loadin this.. finish cooking the product & condense this crack!!
    test
  19. Dj FuSe ONe

Dj FuSe ONe New Member

thanx for the reply...

yo the only person im feeling is you on this track.....you completly out shinned everybody....the beat is tight..just not feeling those 2 other mcs...keep droping tracks...i like ur flow...

return the reply
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=975752
    test
  20. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

damn, i got this song on my comp (where the sample is from) was gonna do something to it, but i prolly won't now...lol...

First cat, yeah mixing needs work like you said, vocals madd loud......comming in pretty nice, flow is on point. Emotion seems a bit lacking though, still cool shit. Love this beat man, pisses me off it wasn't made by me...lol......chorus is tight......second cat, comming in nicely......no real critique on this one, besides the mixing. Last cat......flow is nice, you sound kinda dead at the beginning.......Ok delivery picked up some.....adlibs need to come down.....besides that sound pretty tight.......Nice song here, just need the quality bumped up and it'll be dope....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.