raidar vs. DZK Rd 3

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Priceless, Jul 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MicMyth

MicMyth Active Member

Yeah, that's really a good point. Raidar ripped DZK and the only reason DZK is getting votes is cuz people dickride him.

This site is ludicrous.

I knew there was a reason DZK was winning this battle and it couldn't have been because he was better.

Thanks S-rawk(sweet name by the way) for clearing this up, i'll make sure to spread the word about this DZK conspiracy.

Im proud to say, S-rawk is also the mastermind who claimed to witness alien life present on YES, this very own rapmusic.com message board.

im sorry.
    test
  2. raidar

raidar New Member

I said my first part was weak so heads will listen to the whole battle - i know theres a lot of cats who listen to the first 8 bars and then shut off the audio ... its all good tho - im not hating on DZK @ all- dude is nice ... sure he got a lot of dick riders but who cares. Im not upset im losing i just think this battle is a lot closer than most are making it out to be. I think even DZ will admit he didnt win HANDS DOWN. Its all good - shout out to everyone just peeping the audios.
    test
  3. GaLaKTuS

GaLaKTuS New Member

Raidar i think you could have come a lot harder than that judging on your first battle, cause that shit was tight!
    But this one was close, but i think DZK just edged it!
    test
  4. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

raidar...you did well man...props...

and props to dz for stepping it up...i thought this was one of the best audio's of the battle.
    test
  5. Wicked XDX

Wicked XDX New Member

umm, sometime's people are so set on being against someone it's ridiculous... can go both ways.

Raidar wasn't even near dzk on this shit, when you battle.. you write an okay verse.. then try to improve as you go on? what kind of mentality is that lol. You come with your best shit the entire time.
    test
  6. MilfHunter

MilfHunter dear mr toliet im da shit

you both did good but im giving it to DZK
    test
  7. Deezull

Deezull Half a lung left

man, I don't come on this site much but I will say this......wtf are you talking about? I am not a huge DZK fan or anything, but the dude fuckin killed it this round, period. That was the best audio of the entire tourney, and he had tons of pertainent disses on raidar. I don't know how you could step your shit up any more than that, it was one of the best diss tracks I've heard 1 on 1. Anyways, that's my 2 cents on this one..........just funny to see kids coming in with stupid comments on somebody who completely destroyed it
    test
  8. Conceited One

Conceited One Please Say The Baby

DZK got this...Raidar's shit sounded nice, he aint many nice lines though...at end it got better, but you should have brought it the whole time...dzk ripped it...the new york has tight...mastadon, raider used for picking up guys, adlibs, homeless dude's teeth, bare bones, lmao...the retarded voice...B-2 bombers...the last line was dope...the highway patrol..

and btw...lmao @ the random lil jon adlibs..
    test
  9. Machinist

Machinist A.W.O.L

"dzk won, hands down" .... not by a long shot.

DZ's always comin dope, and his presence is yet to be beaten... but as someone else mentioned, shit's gettin repetitive as hell... its actually gettin hard to distuinguish between your ordinary shit and your battles.., but thats another story at another time.

Raidar came hard as hell on this ... and i actually think he deserved to take it... but oh well, majority rejoice.
    test
  10. Rogue-Reiser

Rogue-Reiser New Member

i know it sounds as if i contradict myself for postin this... but there seems to be more ppl in here ridin raidar's dick rather than dzk's... just an observation... oh and just to add its not the dick riders that vote... its people in the tourney so stop bitchin about all the dickriders... the people in the tourney are voting cuz they think its beter not bein shady bout it either
    test
  11. David J

David J twp

sorry 'odd job' i didnt realize that the number of posts in an online hip-hop forum defines a persons credibility as a rap fan

i wont laugh @ 6,558 posts in 2 years tho

u must be hood
    test
  12. raidar

raidar New Member

i got dick riders?!?!?!? yes! lol yo save all beef for another thread.
    test
  13. XtraTrstrL

XtraTrstrL Abduction of the Rhyme

lol @ radiar being a web designer and having his own mp3 player on the site.

this battle was nice though. radiar had some slick lines, delivery was real good. DZK took it with smoother, more developed flow, more aggression (as usual), sick placement of multis, and edged out quite obviously the victor.

good listen from both.
    test
  14. raidar

raidar New Member

word - im a web designer too!? shit... im learning a lot from this site.
    test
  15. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

what up Xtra, where you been?

I ain't seen you post in a minute!
    test
  16. MC Ted

MC Ted /\ = Your Hero.

Honestly.. people who say that DZK get's votes simply because he has tons of dickriders need to fucking think and listen to the music.

Sorry. Bye. Assholes.
    test
  17. Paragraaaf

Paragraaaf New Member

damn this was close...in fact...

this is more of a "tie" than dzk's opponent last round
    test
  18. MC Ted

MC Ted /\ = Your Hero.

by the way the majority of DZK's multies come from words that if pronounced correctly do not rhyme (even by "rapper" standards).

hehe [sponge]
    test
  19. i.k.g.

i.k.g. MMAAAADDD CCCHHIIIIILLSSS

100% cocksucker
    test
  20. Charlie_Br0wn

Charlie_Br0wn (Creative Alias Here)

Hmm...I Honestly Thought Raidar Got This.

But I'm Not Even Half As Sick As The First Round Losers...So I Aint Gonna Say No More LoL.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.