raidar vs. DZK Rd 3

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Priceless, Jul 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

a lot cooler then openly saying "i half assed my first part"

u might as well have said "i lost"

wtf?!?! who does that?

don't get uptight, i gave u props, u ripped it, just not as well as dzk, i was hoping you'd beat dzk, shit go look on the first page where im sticking up for you on ther ound 3 grb thread in mc hookups

third beat is capone and noreage "the invincable" off the reunion album...
    test
  2. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

actually let me correct myself

"first part was a little weak" u said..

u might want to let others decide that before you say that... kind fo deducted points on yourself with that one

anyway, blah, i gave u props.. i dont know... cry a river with timberlake pal..
    test
  3. Blazed 2005

Blazed 2005 Blazed

raidar lost it as soon as he sed my 1st verse was weak............but both rappers got skillz, dzk just a level better...............................oh yeh my avatar looks like dzk lol j/p
    test
  4. Rogue-Reiser

Rogue-Reiser New Member

Both Verses were tight, but the edge goes to DZK i gotta say... he actually sounded as if he cared about this round... he really stepped it up... and i think raidar took a step backwards, they were both good verses
    test
  5. stop

stop New Member

I believe that raidar stating that his first verse was weak will have no real effect on who people will vote for. And Mesk, you really need to stop catching feelings everytime someone, even remotely says something negative about your opinions. raidar said he was cool with what you said. You need to stop because everytime you whine, I picture this..........

http://cache.corbis.com/agent/13/16/89/13168909.jpg

.....and that's NOT a pretty sight.
    test
  6. stop

stop New Member

Correction: We ALL picture this!
    test
  7. Wire 101

Wire 101 New Member

if i could vote DZK would get it
    test
  8. Blessense

Blessense a Kilo is 1,000 grams..

Wire 101

Crib:
    Rep Level: 10

Battles:
    Wins: 0
    Loses: 0

^lol, funny..
    test
  9. Riott

Riott Electronic Media

^^ haha.

i can't vote, but mine would go to DZK as well, for obvious reasons.

however to that raidar guy, your shit was nice. i wish you woulda brought it harda to DZK, cause everyone shoulda known that he would bring it harder in the later rounds when the money comes into stake. but keep ya shit up man, your nice on tha mic, keep workin
    test
  10. Sox D'spayre

Sox D'spayre the super villain

who cares if he said it was weak...how many times do people say they didnt come that hard but its still better...its all good rai
    test
  11. Wicked XDX

Wicked XDX New Member

raidar is so/so, saying your verse was weak is.. weak. If you expect to beat someone with the entire online community behind him, you mite want to put a little effort into it. Try bringing some verses that mite actually get DZK fan's thinking.

DZK, you know i love your songs man, but you gotta step up your shit. I really feel your talking about how much better you are, instead of talking about the other battler. Your creative as fuck, sit down with your pen and give us something to listen to.
    test
  12. Troy K.

Troy K. producer

DZK: "so what the fuck is the #1 job of a "raidar?" to pick up men, it's obvious you're gay, dog... worddd... "we see another New York clone of New York's best/ which New York ignores, like the New York Mets" rugged... youre giving head to your family, wtf lol... im ya "mastadon"/but i aint no elephant, lol fuckin' elephant line... "more like a secretary" lmao... "covered in glitter glue" lol that some stupid shit... built to pass "raidar" like B-2 bombers, nice... be on TV/climbin' on the top of em', hah... I don't need guns to clock raidar like highway patrolmen, good finisher... had some significant personals in there...

raidar: youre the marshmellow man, lol... "n once this walrus passes out well take him to the zoo/ where hell get kicked out cuz @ feedin time hes takin all the food/" hah, but that wouldve been more effective if u spit it slower... "OOOOOOOOO my fucking name is DzK/
    sound like my shits never comin out the easy way/" lol the easy way... that shit about the gooniez doin deeds to perform at the club was aight... but all those DZK/disc lines u spit have been done before, and i HATE when an emcee uses worn out shit

vote: DZK
    test
  13. raidar

raidar New Member

word? - im new to this shit man i didnt do like background check i figured some of them were used but i didnt know ... its all good
    test
  14. David J

David J twp

I think raidar came hot as fuck

to me youll always be hated, n not because of your looks/
    and you need warbux more than fuckin president bush/

i donno why i posted that im high as fuck

too bad bux no showed tho, i thought he had the tournament
    test
  15. headless verseman

headless verseman JERSEY NUCCUH

dzk's shit is always put together extremely well, dope beat, always has punchlines, good adlibs, switch ups, everything

gets really fuckin repetitive but shits still nice. same type of lyrics and flow everytime, but its consistent. he won this easily, dont think he can win it cuz he's not versatile enough, but thats my shitty opinion

gluck dzk
    test
  16. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

you swallowing too many floppys cuz a full of yourself/

lmfao..
    test
  17. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

lol @ 9 posts.
    test
  18. S-raWk 1

S-raWk 1 cLear-cOaTed-MC

damn how many cats are suckin DZK's DICK??? its almost like he's gonna win every battle because he's everyone favorite .. yall open your ears only to what you wanna hear .. and obviously all yall wanna hear is DZ .. so im finding it hard to believe someone's gonna beat him ... one track minds ..
    test
  19. APARDIS

APARDIS Prince of Persia

what is the second beat raidar uses?? i have heard it before...

nice battle ya, big upzs
    test
  20. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

yerp yerp yerp...

umm dzk- loving the beat choices and the emotion in ya flows.. there is some really hard punches in hear... and the line about his adlibs is so true... lol but yea i liked ya shyt alot...

don cerino- aka raidar- aka whoever u are lol- we had our lil battle and i give u props man.. but yea... the first shyt i wasnt feeling.. sounded really sloppy to me! as the track went on u got better and better ... the last beat u rocked was your shining point... but i dont know.. i thought since u was battleing a really ill emcee u would come harder.. but it didnt seem like u was motivated! like u was in our round 1 battle ? i dont know maybe its just me.. but yea man its still and ill battle..

but overall i think dzk got this..

no hard feelings man its not a dick riding vote or anything.. i jus really feel that..
    but u raw son props..

good shyt both of yall..

complex..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.