Racist Rappers ...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Nu'maaN, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

lmao @ fuck up ass. hahaha.

nicely done anon.

all said and done, cube said it the best - a man with a pale face, fucks at a snails pace ...

[turn] ...
    test
  2. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

Here we go... with another shoot and miss statement, I don't recall who invented the search engine but a black guy did invent the hook ups for the Universal Serial Buses (USB) you all use.

anyway... I'm done with this subject anyway, your arguments are simple-minded at their best and boring.

If you are white then no, I really don't give a fuck about going back and forth with a brickhead ass individual.
    test
  3. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Of course you would.

History itself is Euro centric.

Think about the Holocaust for example do you think anyone would give a shit about it if Hitler went after blacks in the same proportions? - No. Rwanda is proof of that, Darfur is proof of that - American genocides are proof of that.

The only reason anyone gives a damn about Hitler or calls him 'evil' is because he tried to exterminate a race that looks WHITE.

I know this is a thread about racist rappers and not racism in general but it's amazing how white people don't notice these things.
    test
  4. Noncentz

Hael Oorwinning! --- Sieg Heil in Afrikaans hahaha.
    test
  5. Noncentz

[​IMG]

Care.

[​IMG]

Did I buy the dog his treats this week? (No care.)

It's amazing too because the genocide in Germany is almost a hundred years old Rwanda about a decade.. but every year, christ every day almost, we worship the Nazi holocaust.

By the way the whole thing in Rwanda got kicked off in April --- any news? any rememberance? Nope.

But we're getting a new Nazi movie -- lol.

Why is this one Genocide amongst so many placed above them all?

Because again - the victims 'looked' white.
    test
  6. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

Haha, brilliant. Ignoring the post where I completely dismantled your juvenile/pseudo-scientific bigotry, and focusing on an obvious joke I made a few posts later.

Ladies and gentlemen, the site's premier intellectual.

Don't incorrectly mistake brickheadedness for superior intellect, you fucking moron.

Yeah, I suppose this is why America allowed the Jews to be persecuted by the Nazis for a full 10 years and only entered the war to depose the Nazi regime when we were attacked by Japan.

Look around at the people who march the streets and campaign for an end to the genocide in Darfur. The most well-known and vocal opponent of the Sudan regime is George Clooney, a white man. Meanwhile, Sudan's apologists consist of the various countries of Africa ruled by black men, and Sudan's leader was recently celebrated at the Arab league.

By the way, what did black people do to stop the genocide in Rwanda? I don't recall any African countries dispatching troops to stop it? Hypocrite.
    test
  7. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

history is always going to be written by the victorious.

hence the word, his story ...

[turn] ...
    test
  8. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

cant really disagree with your point. but i think the reasons for this are more innocent than u think. simple psychology, people empathize with 'their own' more easily than outside groups. ie most humans dont give a fuck about the way animals are abused, because the connection which u need to empathize with them isnt as obvious as it is with a human.

take it a step further, and yes 'white' people probably care, instinctively more (on average) about the Holocaust than other genocides involving dark skinned people.

but take it another step further. dont you care more about your family than some random person? (lets say of the same race too)...so thats what its about i think
    test
  9. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

4 corners of the globe has been preached the gospel jesus talked about, that moses fought for...and ya...who dont believe in GOD??

"what if hillary and them wuz reptliian? and what if 2012 wuz the end of all human civilianzzzzz" or sum shit,,thatz sum nas off jada new album...

HOLLA.
    test
  10. iLoveEbay

iLoveEbay New Member

Haiti is the most civilized black-run country in the western hemisphere...where would the world be without white's...I guess we wouldn't have USB connections?
    test
  11. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

mos and black thought gave me a passive fuck off, being the only non black kid when my friends and i met them way back at the first detroit electronic music festival.......it was really weird but i guess thats them........i won't talk to fat bitches without guessing what they just ate,...,.,..
    test
  12. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

what the fuck are you on man?

yeah, it must've been you who stated this back in the days when i made a thread about seeing rappers in concerts. ha ...

[turn] ...
    test
  13. PiffInDaHamper

PiffInDaHamper New Member

they are gonnie black panthers.
    test
  14. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

numaan im on a KINGz throne...u fag
    test
  15. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

Ugh. Your username does such a good job in describing your posts.

Firstly, the Rwandan genocide resulted in up to 1,000,000 deaths. The Holocaust resulted in the deaths of between 11,000,000-17,000,000 (not only Jews during it, you know) in a wider conflict which saw the deaths of 70,000,000 people.

The reason why the Holocaust is placed above them all is because it was the largest genocide perpetrated in the 20th century. Why you don't realize this is beyond me.

Again, where was the black reaction during the Rwandan genocide? Thousands of Rwandans escaped the genocide in their own country only to die in refugee camps in Burundi, Tanzania, Uganda and Zaire because none of the leaders in those countries gave a shit.

This is ultimately the crux of the problem for a lot of you on this site. You only consider the death of a black person a tragedy if the perpetrator is a white.
    test
  16. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

Never happened.

snopes.com: Lauryn Hill on Whites Buying Her Albums
    test
  17. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

lol@Thedonn1 being on crack.
    test
  18. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i didn't read all this, but how did dude say we warship the nazis?.........i mean, i'll assume you had no family escape or go through the horrors of what went on in Rwanda, nor any other mass extermination of human life by a single regime, let alone due strictly to their religion...........thus how are you gonna talk as though you are facing some sort of racial conspiracy, which you seem to desperately seek to have the opinion that someone else convinced you of, and basically sound like a child saying my dad got massacred worse than yours........

hitler was not near 100 years ago, so go wiki again, and speak from your other ass.......you are pathetic and ignorant, yet i feel that you know this to be true and your stupidity makes you special...........read a book
    test
  19. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

yeah, it's either that or immaturity ...

[turn] ...
    test
  20. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i find one exacerbates the other.......thats why crack heads have women troubles, unless they are both on crack........then they have the happiest blue lipped missing teeth ever
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.