Racist Person On Site [Bann Him!]

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Blankk Page, Nov 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

feohehthetuehcehfu34hyt4wfh

^That is what I thought inside my head when I read how fucking stupid your response was. It is pointless for me to respond to you. You are too stupid to understand how dumb you sound. Quit talking you little prick. Your ignorance poisons the populace.
    test
  2. Fraud Hukstable

Fraud Hukstable Gimme

after u get your GED then u can comment
    test
  3. Enginear1

Enginear1 Im Back

wtf.

black ppl have the right to be racist. they we're enslaved.

u cant say its equal untill they enslave us for an equal amount of time.

it's fucked up how many white ppl dont understand that.

like "It wasn't me, it was my ancestors"

u think black ppl are ever racist enough to enslave a whole race?

i dont even get offended when a black dude is racist to white ppl.

if i was black i would be too..
    test
  4. Fraud Hukstable

Fraud Hukstable Gimme

finally someone who understands
    test
  5. Fraud Hukstable

Fraud Hukstable Gimme

ill b back later im off to the store
    test
  6. Blankk Page

Blankk Page New Member

Hahahaha, you will never understand anything outside of staying on RapMusic Boards for future years.
    test
  7. EmceeGoddess

You're right, faggot. All black people should be born with the right to hate white people who had absolutely nothing to do with something they also had nothing to do with. What a great way for both races to unite.. by giving one race a golden ticket to hate the other for no good reason.
    test
  8. Kil'Jaed

Kil'Jaed Newportz

ROFL...the tea party shit made this worthwhile..

Man, im sorry but this has to be the most hypocritical thread i've ever read...One kids talking about racism, and slavery, then says he wants to take a belt to all the white people? lmao

I really dont think slavery is being forced upon us anymore kiddies...racial profiling..yeah, sure...slavery? no...i didn't send my application in to the local slaveyard in alabama to get a job.

The whole damn thread was BS...one calling the other a racist fuck, then ending it with crakker or ni66er...either way watching complete garbage argue was not a timely read...

idiots..<----there's your racism....cuz you're all classified into that category
    test
  9. EmceeGoddess

Please do not talk to me you stupid fucking moron. I've already shut your stupidity down earlier. If you're going to try this again, take a crack at posting relevant information isntead of cheap shots at me for having pics with pliers in my mouth.
    test
  10. PMC

PMC Shadow Splitter

I dont think its ok to hate me for something I didnt do

you cant hate a son because his daddy is a moron

fuck skincolours... yall just want to hate somebody for your situation...
    test
  11. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

I wont feel equal with whites untill their is a black president and if you cant accept having a black president you are racist...

and yes history books exclude alot of our history and acomplishments
    test
  12. Blankk Page

Blankk Page New Member

I don't listen to kids on the internet who call me names because it's pointless when you can judge a screen.

Shut my stupidity? In what world? you want an award? Because you didn't do shit! rofl.

You're not funny, you just rundown jokes on members of the board like Odd Job... even having a movement of "I Sonned Odd Job" when Odd Job sonned you for not talking your stupidity to any serious points. Then you have the nerve to call someone dumb when you're a dude calling yourself EmceeGoddess.

"Well the other dude name was EmceeGod so I named myself EmceeGoddess" you're still illiterate, no matter now much you try to bring an excuse to it.
    test
  13. Kil'Jaed

Kil'Jaed Newportz

^^^ Look how fucking stupid this statement is...

Slavery is still pushed up on us blacks..
    You wish you could own a couple crakkas

^ Great way to demote slavery...by saying you wish you could have done it...you pretty much promoted it...and all the while...promoted how fucking stupid you are...

Please stop posting kid...
    test
  14. PMC

PMC Shadow Splitter

I wouldnt have a problem if our president was black... to me a skin colour is nothing

either way even if a black man had the same rights as a white man... and the same chances of gettin elected... its still pretty impossible since the majority in the USA is white... there is no country where a representative of a minority is the leader... correct me if im wrong thou
    test
  15. EmceeGoddess

Once again, you don't talk about the matter at hand. Once again, you go back to past shit that has nothing to do with anything. You lose, sweetheart. GG.
    test
  16. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

thats why i made that statement because if people truley did not care about race a minority would be elected
    test
  17. EmceeGoddess

Wrong. The ratio between black and white candidates is large enough to keep that from happening for a while now.
    test
  18. VzSick

VzSick Because I just am

this whole post has turned entirely racist.
    test
  19. EmceeGoddess

I'm taking a nap.
    test
  20. Roddy

Roddy Well-Known Member

whats funny is the people that you are telling to go back to africa have never been there.. EVER.. so its improper to tellsomeone to go back somewhere they have never been....this country doesnt belong to the white man,just like it doesnt belong tothe black man... if the black man has to go back to africa then the white man should go back to england... pfff at this ignorance... im part native american,and yall arguing over my fathers people's land...

this land BELONGS to the mexicans that EVERYONE hates
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.