Racist Person On Site [Bann Him!]

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Blankk Page, Nov 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fraud Hukstable

Fraud Hukstable Gimme

yea me either
    test
  2. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

i still find it funny how some individuals think racism is over..i put " 400+ years " cuz its STILL GOING ON NOW lmao..its seems cats think this magical thing hapended in the 80s when our generation was born and closed the racist door...fuck that..like kanye said " racisms still alive they just reconceiling it " , and as i said blacks/white will never understand where the other is comming from..its impossible...so stop tryin to justify the impossible..and u can insult us all u want goddess, go ahead if that makes ur net-esteem rise then so be it , i agree that both cats were out of line...im willing to say they were both equally wrong and are acountable for their actions.....anyways im done with this...its pointless....
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

Alright..

When you say I shouldn't act like I was intelligent through my history of rap music, are we talking the genre of rap music or the website we're posting on,

Also, if you would care to read, I never once said I was intelligent.. I only pointed out the fact the rest of you are stupid as shit.

Isolated? Evidence? Sweetie, give up the grown up talk for a second and shut the fuck up. You're a stupid bitch who should quit typing and go make a sandwhich or vacuum. Quit talking immediately.

Once again, learn to read you stupid cunt. Nobody said you didn't have the right to post. And damn.. You really moved me with your little speech. Taking a stand against us scum who post senseless dribble on these boards.. The bold letters were a nice effect aswell.

First off, it's not "might not of".. it's "might not have". Now with that out of the way, I can proceed to make you look stupid.

It's a fact we didn't have anything to do with slavery. There is no debating that, champ.. Presented with it in school books? So fucking what. You can't whipe out slavery from history books you douche bag. And rubbed in your faces? Give me two scenarios you've encountered in your life where slavery was rubbed in your face. And beating white people with belts to prove how much you hate racism is an awesome demonstration of your equal rights beliefs.

One 14 year old kid talking shit about black people wearing super large shirts on the internet is not serious to me. Like I said earlier, it's not like he burned a cross on your lawn rocking his Alf bedsheets.

And our generation being influenced by our earlier generations is total bullshit in this case. I'm pretty sure we're not going to quarantine all African Americans and turn them into slaves again. So you can toss that argument out right now.

Racism is rampant. Nice work, gumbshoe. I had no idea... You stupid fucking idiot. Quit tossing out random facts which nobody in this entire thread are debating. It's useless. My rebuttle to your bullshit wasn't "well, yeah.. uhh, racism is prevalent, but studies show shoes have laces."

All of you shut the fuck up you whining pussies.
    test
  4. EmceeGoddess

Can we please seperate racism from slavery in this ongoing debate? You keep going back to this horrid argument that neither side can understand the others pain. It's not black and white, my friend. It's slaves. Slaves which were alive many generations ago. Not you. Not your dad. And not your fucking grandfather.

..and there you go citing Kanye West as a source of information. Kudos. Now kill yourself you waste of flesh. And once again, nobody is justifying anything. I honestly don't know where you're getting that from. Show me once where I justified anything this goon said.

You lose. All of you bitches.
    test
  5. illete

illete Timothy Sinatra

i just want my 40 acres and my mule and we can call it even..
    test
  6. twelvetwentysix

twelvetwentysix New Member

But thats totally cool ? You black people need to stop thinking racism is only bad when its directed at you.
    test
  7. Blankk Page

Blankk Page New Member

EmceeGoddess

The website

Right, whatever you say Goddess.

Definition: \I"so*la`ted\, a. Placed or standing alone; detached; separated from
    others.

EVIDENCE - Definition
    ... Definition: [n] an indication that makes something evident; "his trembling was evidence
    of his fear"; ...

Go figure..

If I was talking "grown up" then alot of adults need it because they have no type of common sense these days (very few have knowledge now).

Stupid bitch - Not one sorry.

I should stop typing? GUESS what?? >>> I'm still doing it.

Make a sandwitch, clean, vacuum, stay inside the kitchen, go be a maid.. too bad I'm no man's slave, marriage or not. This has been said your attempts are the average 'man who can't take criticism' ones.

Look man don't take your little assumptions about on myself. You're the average younger dude who puts pliers (a tool) in his mouth with some headphones just to be cool. You're not funny, and your life is abused and just because you play no part in this world doesn't make you quick to take shots at me. I'm not a stripper, a hoe, a dumb bitch, either of that. I'm something that you can never get across if you died.

Go read 'How To Be Funny For Dummies' along with Kid Kutz.

You don't phase me.
    test
  8. Blankk Page

Blankk Page New Member

It would make since if he WAS BLACK. He's not.
    test
  9. Fraud Hukstable

Fraud Hukstable Gimme

when it has been rubbed in my face

1.those school books
    2.black history month
    3.roots when i had to watch this shit in the 5th fuckin grade

and there's more and more
    test
  10. EmceeGoddess

Didn't touch on anything I said about the argument at hand. You lose.
    test
  11. EmceeGoddess

I'm afraid reading in school about slavery isn't it being rubbed in your face. Haha, black history month isn't for slavery you goon. It's about all black accomplishments. And Roots, blah. Never seen.
    test
  12. Blankk Page

Blankk Page New Member

Ha, you're so stuck on internet games all you have to say is "you lose".
    test
  13. Fraud Hukstable

Fraud Hukstable Gimme

dumb ass black history month is about BLACK HISTORY IN GENERAL you baptist rat fuck
    test
  14. Fraud Hukstable

Fraud Hukstable Gimme

and also goddess IT IS being rubbed in our faces because i heard about,my kids gone heard about it,and they kids gone hear about it in school books
    test
  15. EmceeGoddess

That is my fucking point you idiot. We're talking about SLAVERY. I'm pretty sure the only noteworthy thing in African-American history isn't them being owned by another race.

No, I'm so stuck on stupid idiots who attempt to engage in a debate and don't put forth any effort after I make them look like the true idiots they are.
    test
  16. EmceeGoddess

I'm not sure your simple little mind is able to grasp the enormous concept of something being "rubbed in your face."

And because your children will hear about slavery in history class..that means it's being rubbed in their faces? Your children will hear about the Boston Tea Party too, but that doesn't mean it's being forced upon them. I'll tell you what's being rubbed in my face.. your immense stupidity. Every post you make you sound even more stupid than before. Quit while you're behind.
    test
  17. illete

illete Timothy Sinatra

hahahaha
    test
  18. Fraud Hukstable

Fraud Hukstable Gimme

First of all i aint no fuckin african american because my ancestor's wasnt african americans when they got on them fuckin slave ships so u can save that african american shit and yo dumb ass cant see that i made my point
    test
  19. Fraud Hukstable

Fraud Hukstable Gimme

regardless of how u put it goddess slavery is still pushed up on us BLACKS i wish i could own me a couple of c.rackaz
    test
  20. PMC

PMC Shadow Splitter

its not about "c.racker"

he said "fuck white people"

that means as much as "fuck black people"
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.